Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos (63717 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by emmanuelalbert3(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim, she is always looking Julie
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Eshiosbest: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2020
just to read comments
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2020
She is a 43year old beauty tho!!!

Wrong reportage from the Bloggers!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Zubi10(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
must she go nude to mark her birthday?? olosho forever
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by nonhuman(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2020
She was older than me before now I am older than her, am so happy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

If you believe this evening newspaper is just 34, then you might as well believe Buhari graduated with first class and also a Ph.D holder
helinues:
Football age
eni4real:
She is a 43year old beauty tho!!!

Wrong reportage from the Bloggers!!!!
helinues:
Football age
These were my thoughts when I saw 34.

If we start dissecting her years using the formula of first appearance on the screen, the years she spent in her first marriage, add the number of years she stayed alone plus the number of years Mr iceberg used her until after their break up few years ago, we can roundly see that she's not less than 48years old.

One thing I love Tiwa for is that she doesn't lie like these ones when it comes to age.

Tiwa is even still as you get as this lady is.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Charlesz(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2020
She looks good�
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't know why ladies find it difficult to stand straight.
Is it compulsory to force out your hips by standing in an awkward manner ?
This is usual with our beautiful African ladies.

https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by PrinceGallant: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Nothing pisses me in this girl other than her name "Ibraheem", she does better change the name to what suits her character.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by grandstar(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2020
She needs to lose weight!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Ay04z(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Onyi22:

Share and Like kill you there
d guy wicked for the share grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Too thick. Besides she looks older than her age undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Ceejay20: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
That her beautiful sexy thigh deserve my bbc lol she is fine
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Isoduwa(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na my guy dey chop am
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
I can't breathe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
AFTER BIAFRA THE NEXT THING I LOVE IS

Beautiful face on THICK THIGHS (FISH) BODY
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gosh,I can't help myself sad
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by bossrillboss: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
Uwwaawu....I wish to Rest in peace inbetween those thighs!!!!
...my guy na mai duri u go b o.lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
illitrate:
If this babe enter my hand I will worship her.
Stop saying rubbish abeg. Na so una go talk. U can marry Beyonce n still be looking at for small small gals. Character matters
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by cezarman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ahn ahn!!! 34? See this ancient woman calling herself 34...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by scoundrel(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
She’s one cake slice away from being fat. Fit is beautiful. I don’t know why African women are lazy. She looks exotic, but how exotic will she look when she births you black children?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by zudozz: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
if she no wear cloth n u open her legs..her pomo go still be d same with other girls own.. with big or not too big klit..finish!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Aged already

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Dollypie20(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Only 34? Happy birthday though
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Sniper101(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
"black is beautiful", I know.
But fvck that shit

Is there any part of this lady that I won't gladly use my tongue on grin grin grin

Is there any?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Maryene32: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2020
34 ke? Is alright....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Maryene32: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

[b]If you believe this evening newspaper is just 34, then you might as well believe Buhari graduated with first class and also a Ph.D holder[/br]

Honestly.... We all the money she can't be 34 and look like this na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Maryene32: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

[b]If you believe this evening newspaper is just 34, then you might as well believe Buhari graduated with first class and also a Ph.D holder[/br]

Honestly.... Wit all the money she can't be 34 and look like this na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Maryene32: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Angelfrost:
34!!!... Wow... So, that was how I finally overtook Juliet Ibrahim in age... The same actress I first saw onscreen looking all woman, when I was still a teenager leaving secondary school.

What a wonder!!! grin

Same here o.... I almost come senior her self.... Celebs and lies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Maryene32: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Trust me, if that lady is 34, truly 34, then someone messed with our birth certificates... That easily makes most of us here 10 years younger than we actually are... Except you are just knowing her. grin

Hahahahaha.... U are damn right
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Fire Engulfs Burna Boy's Range Rover Autobiography Along Lekki-Epe Expressway / Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.