Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom (32122 Views)

Police Take Over Cross River Assembly / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Sufisunni: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Haba, this is callousness! The woman has put in so many years of service to the state, rising through ranks but she's now not deem fit. Do you expect her to be working in Akwa Ibom, while her husband live in calabar? Ain't you guys preparing a fertile ground for fornication?

I think, Buhari has still got a lot to learn!
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Name them.
I don't need to waste my time doing that. there are Igbo's on nairaland who attack Abians and Ebonyi State

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Offpoint: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
axeman2:
Akwa Ibom Are Most Wicket Set Of Human I Am Saying It Out Of Experience very wicket people they should go back to their state we dont need them in cross river state
Yeah, you've stayed with ALL Akwa Ibomite to come up with this statistic and jumped to this conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by kenny714433(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
A united and progressive Calabar (Akwacross) is preferred ,but for now I feel Akwa ibom can not be trusted. They think they have it all just due to baseless and unsustainable tangible development and 90 percent offshore oil which Uyo and Ikot ekepene have none of . They breed like rabbits and multiply poverty everywhere ,and they are not looking to unite,assimilate or accept Efik Calabarian methods as the standard and official.
I support denial of the Akwa ibom judge and the appointment of the judge as long as he is from Cross river. that's why there should be ID database to separate wheat from chaff.
On another thread, an akwa ibom individual was bragging that he was born and raised in calabar and ibibio will take over. His Allegiance is to Akwa ibom ,not cross river.
I am American born and raised and mixed race and I qualify to be Governor of Cross river than that guy . it's about roots ,not born and raised.
I don't care if an individual was born and lived ,school and worked all his life in Calabar, you are not from there and should be expelled if you do not pay allegiance to Calabar methods.
There will be no seaport at Akwa ibom within the next 30 years . The only seaport on plan within the next 4 years is the Calabar seaport at Akpabuyo which will serve the entire cross river and the Greater Calabar area including Akwa ibom.
Apart from English ,Efik is the standard and official language of the Cross river and Akwa ibom ,and is in the process of being registered by google.
If Akwa ibom does not agree with these methods, all akwa ibom people should be expelled from cross river and a border wall built., all other mthods will be implemented to punish Akwa ibom forever.

Lol... See the people who intends to punish Akwa Ibom. Do you know CRS has a lot to loose? I visited Calabar for the first time and believe you me, the place is just an overhyped village.

I'm not boasting but Uyo beats Calabar in everything. Your mode of transportation alone made me develop headache. But in Uyo, we have a very organized transportation system, you could identify a public cab from a private one.

Immediately we left your state to Itu in Aks, our vehicle maintained stability grin
No more dodging of potholes and valleys in the middle of the road.

Don't worry, we are still brothers anyway.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
ubcandid:
A similar case happened in either Imo or Abia state. I cant place exactly, at least in this assembly she had support, the igbo lady was totally rejected by all in the house.

You can't place exactly meaning it is a pure lie and fabrications.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by obailala(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
She's even married to a Cross Rivers person. Africans and this our ethnic dumbness. After we go to other nations and call it racism when we're denied certain rights.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Strongman33: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
A united and progressive Calabar (Akwacross) is preferred ,but for now I feel Akwa ibom can not be trusted. They think they have it all just due to baseless and unsustainable tangible development and 90 percent offshore oil which Uyo and Ikot ekepene have none of . They breed like rabbits and multiply poverty everywhere ,and they are not looking to unite,assimilate or accept Efik Calabarian methods as the standard and official.
I support denial of the Akwa ibom judge and the appointment of the judge as long as he is from Cross river. that's why there should be ID database to separate wheat from chaff.
On another thread, an akwa ibom individual was bragging that he was born and raised in calabar and ibibio will take over. His Allegiance is to Akwa ibom ,not cross river.
I am American born and raised and mixed race and I qualify to be Governor of Cross river than that guy . it's about roots ,not born and raised.
I don't care if an individual was born and lived ,school and worked all his life in Calabar, you are not from there and should be expelled if you do not pay allegiance to Calabar methods.
There will be no seaport at Akwa ibom within the next 30 years . The only seaport on plan within the next 4 years is the Calabar seaport at Akpabuyo which will serve the entire cross river and the Greater Calabar area including Akwa ibom.
Apart from English ,Efik is the standard and official language of the Cross river and Akwa ibom ,and is in the process of being registered by google.
If Akwa ibom does not agree with these methods, all akwa ibom people should be expelled from cross river and a border wall built., all other mthods will be implemented to punish Akwa ibom forever.

Your mumu no too much?? You claim to be born and raised in America but your way of reasoning is like that of your Calabar brother. Calabar men are known to be very lazy and would rather let their woman work and they will be at home sleeping. They rather carry gun and rob innocent people instead of working for their own money. You want to build wall? Build the war and see if una no go suffer? Brainless boy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
I don't need to waste my time doing that. there are Igbo's on nairaland who attack Abians and Ebonyi State

Attack now culminates to rejection from service rendered over 30 years?

your points are still weak.

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by JayPeeOham: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tomorrow we will blame Buhari for being tribalistic meanwhile we are all like Buhari

Guy make Igbo or Yorubaman go be governor for Sokoto or Kano then I go know say Nigeria don be one!!

One Nigeria na scam!!!

Nigeria can never be one!!!

Nigeria divide pass red sea

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by JayPeeOham: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Guy make Igbo or Yorubaman go be governor for Sokoto or Kano then I go know say Nigeria don be one!!

One Nigeria na scam!!!

Nigeria can never be one!!!

Nigeria divide pass red sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by eedimo(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Ayade on the move .
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Gidiblaze444(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:

waiting on this wall.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by axeman2(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Offpoint:

Yeah, you've stayed with ALL Akwa Ibomite to come up with this statistic and jumped to this conclusion.
Have Stayed In Akwa Ibom For More Than 15 Years I Know What I Am Saying Ikot Abasi Mkpat Enin Eket Uyo Orukanam Ika Anang

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by na2016: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:

And when Akwa Ibom implements their own, you will start wailing? Sad!
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Wickedfacts: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2020
It's a big shame on Cross River. Big, big shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Offpoint: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2020
axeman2:
Have Stayed In Akwa Ibom For More Than 15 Years I Know What I Am Saying Ikot Abasi Mkpat Enin Eket Uyo Orukanam Ika Anang
Staying in Akwa Ibom for 100 years doesn't translate to staying with ALL Akwa Ibomite.
The 15 years you stayed, you've not even had contact with 2% of Akwa Ibomite.

So stop generalizing your feelings and opinions towards any tribe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by samuelson06(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:

You're talking rubbish_

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Good move from Cross River Assembly. You don't see Cross Riverians invading Akwa Ibom as they do. They don't like to be flexible or acknowledge that Cross River is unique and independent, they don't like to embrace diversity, an average Akwa Ibomite is rigid and unaccommodating. Stay in your lane.

7 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Sufisunni:
Haba, this is callousness! The woman has put in so many years of service to the state, rising through ranks but she's now not deem fit. Do you expect her to be working in Akwa Ibom, while her husband live in calabar? Ain't you guys preparing a fertile ground for fornication?

I think, Buhari has still got a lot to learn!

She is not from Cross River state.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2020
SOUTH SOUTH

UPPER NIGER

LOWER NIGER

NIGER DELTA

MIDDLE BELT

UPPER BELT

ALL RUBBISH

THATS HOW YOU KNOW REGIONS THAT WAS CARVED OUT OF THEIR MAIN REGION TO CREATE DIS UNITY....THEY GAVE THEM MEANINGLESS NON INDIGENOUS NAMES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2020
That's the hoax of "my husbands state of origin is my new state of origin".
My mama up till now claims edo as her state of origin in civil service and its working for her instead of claiming Imo.
Marriage doesn't change your state of origin and when it truly matters, those who call you "our wife" will disown you like they did this woman.

7 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Eteka1(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2020
wiseone28:
too much jealousy from cross river.. Lol
I am from Cross River and I don't jealous Akwa Ibom, I rather love her.

For what happened yesterday at the CRS HoA, most Cross Riverians are against it. People organized series of street protests against it. Ayade is on his own on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2020
obailala:
She's even married to a Cross Rivers person. Africans and this our ethnic dumbness. After we go to other nations and call it racism when we're denied certain rights.

Take note, in that region your identity is through your Father and not your husband because traditionally women have right to inheritance.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
SOUTH SOUTH

UPPER NIGER

LOWER NIGER

NIGER DELTA

ALL RUBBISH

You have no right to call another man's zone rubbish. If they are rubbish then SE is rubbish as well.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Swingate(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2020
What nonsense! Can you imagine we cry about racism everyday and yet tribalism and discrimination has eaten deep into our bones.
The only thing you hear now is I'm igbo I'm Yoruba or Hausa yet we fight for one Nigeria. Some landlords in Lagos will say we don't want Igbo so bad.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ndi Akwacross.....

Niger Delta republic in making.....Lolzzzzzzzz

I have consistently warned that this republic of Niger delta be formed so that others will hear word.

Imagine Cross river and Akwaibom...

I will only support Biafra republic of Igbo nation.

If Nnamdi kanu wants let him go and be packing the whole ethnic group in Nigeria and call it Biafra.....Na him Sabi.

Which useless Biafra? grin go and do your findings, hardly will you see any SS that wants to be included in that scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by nengibo: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Abfinest007:
they want to disqualify d womang.d present chief justice of ph is not from ph.i can go on n on
Is ph a state

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You have no right to call another man's zone rubbish. If they are rubbish then SE is rubbish as well.

That's no zone that's artificial creation

DO YOU HAVE

NORTH NORTH

WEST WEST

EAST EAST

UPPER LAGOS

LOWER LAGOS

UPPER KANO

LOWER KANO
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol who do you see posting akwa cross. There's a reason the state split.

I guess you're not in Nigeria and you've not been hearing or seeing even musicians, comedians talk about Akwa cross.

Btw I'd like to know why they split if the case is different from other states that were created too.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Beachside:
[/s]
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We are still saying samething. I don't trust you also and I don't want you either. Read my comment well meaning I don't need you let alone been on same place with you.

whatever your grandad told you, shove it inside your pocket. We no need una.

my comment says it all.

U don't need us nd yet ur god is making noise about south south being a part of Biafra. U don't need us nd yet ur pple r using every social media forum to educate us on how we're brothers nd how we shud all support Biafra. We know who u are so no need to bother urself

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Ogbuefilaji: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2020
On this issue, those of you who doesn't know how it started shouldn't comment. Akpabio started all this troubles. He rejected a prof from cross river from been a VC just because he is not from akwa ibom. So many of those incidents have happen against people from cross river, i do not support it, but it shouldn't have happen. But whoever started the music must be ready to dance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.