Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect (5359 Views)

6 Places On Earth Where The Sun Does Not Set Even At Midnight (video) / 10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / List Of The 10 Hottest And Coldest Places On Earth (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Oluwademilade: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's really in imaginable, but it's true. There are places on Earth that actually feels like standing on the moon. Check below video and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYzitP-MaA

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wonderful God. Almighty! Jehovah is your name. Great things you have made.

Psalms 104:24 - How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom.The earth is full of what you have made.

17 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Birdeyeview: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Psalms 124:24 - How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom.The earth is full of what you have made.
i believe we speak the pure language!

6 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Birdeyeview:

i believe we speak the pure language!

Confirmed!

4 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Birdeyeview: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Confirmed!
what congregation?

5 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Birdeyeview:

what congregation?

Dm is better...

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by illicit(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
pure language ko.... pure water ni.... I suspect say una be occult... na joke I dey o

4 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by mank1234(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Optical illusion.
Wind.
Etc
All can be explained. Nothing extraordinary here.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Unseen(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oluwademilade:
It's really in imaginable, but it's true. There are places on Earth that actually feels like standing on the moon. Check below video and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYzitP-MaA

Educative. Now I know
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Conner44: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2020
oh so Jehovah’s Witness speak pure language? shocked

Forget the video, I’ve learnt something new today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by ExAngel007(f): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2020
which one again is pure language ?
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Gravity- any weight or matter that goes up must come down.

Sin- a heavy weight (burden/yoke) upon man's shoulder that leads downwards to hell with a downward force or a downward pull.

Grace- a light weight (burden/yoke) upon man's shoulder by lifting upward direction with an upward force or an upward pull. HOLY SPIRIT DOVE-LIKE UPON CHRIST'S SHOULDER. MY BURDEN IS LIGHT AND MY YOKE IS EASY. CHRIST'S ASCENSSION UPWARD HEAVEN.

If gravity hold waters to the globe earth, why not a small flying bird or butterfly flying at will? Gravity with the experiment of an "apple" falling from a tree is Satan's mockery to the fallen man (apple, Adam and Eve). A fallen man in bondage of Satan needs God's grace through Christ to be free and be connected back to the true source of existence with an upward force. Grace of Jesus Christ is a divine powerful force to become son of God.

What is pure language? BIG BANG OCCULT THEORY OF THE LUCIFER- LUCIFERIAN THEOLOGY UNDER THE GUISE SCRIPTURAL GUIDANCE, HENCE THE MANIPULATIONS!

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by marshalcarter: 3:00am On Mar 04, 2020
eyes have not seen cheesy
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by sparog(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

Sin- a heavy weight (burden/yoke) upon man's shoulder that leads downwards to hell with a downward force or a downward pull.

Grace- a light weight (burden/yoke) upon man's shoulder by lifting upward direction with an upward force or an upward pull. HOLY SPIRIT DOVE-LIKE UPON CHRIST'S SHOULDER. MY BURDEN IS LIGHT AND MY YOKE IS EASY. CHRIST'S ASCENSSION UPWARD HEAVEN.

If gravity hold waters to the globe earth, why not a small flying bird or butterfly flying at will? Gravity with the experiment of an "apple" falling from a tree is Satan's mockery to the fallen man (apple, Adam and Eve). A fallen man in bondage of Satan needs God's grace through Christ to be free and be connected back to the true source of existence with an upward force. Grace of Jesus Christ is a divine powerful force to become son of God.

What is pure language? BIG BANG OCCULT THEORY OF THE LUCIFER- LUCIFERIAN THEOLOGY UNDER THE GUISE SCRIPTURAL GUIDANCE, HENCE THE MANIPULATIONS!

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

If you based medicine on science you cure people, if you base the design of planes on science they fly, if you base the design of Rockets on science they reach the moon. Nigeria we have decided not to have sense and we have based everything on religion, please tell me how it has helped us as a country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

Science is constantly proved over time. If you take a fiction or any holy book and destroyed it , in a thousand years time, it wouldn’t come back as it is, Buh take every science book or any proven fact and destroy it, in a thousand years they’d all be back. Because all the same test would be the same result.
FYI gravity doesn’t work like that, using thes your definition of how gravity works you every wonder why the moon doesn’t just fly away?? Or why the 8 planets orbit the sun? And don’t just drift away to the vacuum of space? Know that and you’d have your answer

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by femi4: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2020
ExAngel007:
JW in a confused state, using impure channels to speak pure language

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by jidxin(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

what congregation?

Hmmmn JW people

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by jidxin(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2020
mank1234:
Optical illusion.
Wind.
Etc
why not visit. More reasonable we dont prosper scientifically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by jidxin(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2020
ExAngel007:
you should know. You are an ex angel

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2020
mank1234:
Optical illusion.
Wind.
Etc

Please explain the optical illusion and wind for the ones inside the house. Thanks
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2020
IMAGINE say this places dey naija....

U for see different CHURCH SIGNPOSTS along the Roads leading to such places..

GOD is Great

5 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Varbuena: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by jibovico(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Psalms 124:24 - How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom.The earth is full of what you have made.

I also speak the pure language but I think this Psalm 124:24 is not right. Psalm 124 has only 8 verses. I may be wrong but please confirm. Thanks.
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2020
jibovico:

I also speak the pure language but I think this Psalm 124:24 is not right. Psalm 124 has only 8 verses. I may be wrong but please confirm. Thanks.

Thanks bro. I meant 104:24

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
jibovico:

Sorry I meant 104:24

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by bularuz(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
mank1234:
Optical illusion.
Wind.
Etc
Spot on, nothing extraordinary here
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by ChaoHendrix: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2020
shocked

Imagine having sex in such places..
Re: Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
shocked

Imagine having sex in such places..
The SEX will be upside down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! / Ugwuanyi Moves To Make All Students Ict-compliant / Breaking News Jamb Utme 2011/2012 Now Available Now Online Candidate To Upload:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.