Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS (479 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS by Limitless72(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm a Corper serving selflessly in Imo state. Yesterday I was called upon by a well known individual in the community where I represent the interest of the FG.

He asked me if i was interested in working with the Nigeria Immigration Service or the Customs Service..

I Oblige. He then referred me to one Chief Remi.. Called the Chief and he asked me to send my CV to his Gmail.

The difficulty I'm having currently is drafting an eye catching CV to create a strong first irresistible impression that would land me the job.

So if you've got any ideas/ suggestions on how to create this CV, pls lemme know or drop them here..

PS: I can create a rudimentary CV. Plus anyone that can honestly assist me, I would repay such individual with the same Job if I'm recruited..
Re: How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS by Limitless72(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
I need suggestions oooo.
Biko
Re: How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS by Sikay19(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
As far as i know which i stand to be corrected. You do not need special CV to work at NIS especially in your own case of man know man. You will blend in when you eventually gets the appointment.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS by SoNature(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Limitless72:
I'm a Corper serving selflessly in Imo state. Yesterday I was called upon by a well known individual in the community where I represent the interest of the FG.

He asked me if i was interested in working with the Nigeria Immigration Service or the Customs Service..

I Oblige. He then referred me to one Chief Remi.. Called the Chief and he asked me to send my CV to his Gmail.

The difficulty I'm having currently is drafting an eye catching CV to create a strong first irresistible impression that would land me the job.

So if you've got any ideas/ suggestions on how to create this CV, pls lemme know or drop them here..

PS: I can create a rudimentary CV. Plus anyone that can honestly assist me, I would repay such individual with the same Job if I'm recruited..

Contact one PatrickOkunima

He's always writing articles on resume writing

If you are not satisfied with his work, send me a PM and I will do it for you for free.

However, I am very busy and will delay it like forever

Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS by Limitless72(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
SoNature:

Contact one PatrickOkunima

He's always writing articles on resume writing

If you are not satisfied with his work, send me a PM and I will do it for you for free.

However, I am very busy and will delay it like forever

Good luck

Then do it for me..
I would really be grateful if you can make a time from your busy schedule...
Drop your contact so we could talk from a more secured source

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment:immigration Changes Portal,solution To NSCDC Application Issue / Coronavirus: Due To Religious Events Malaysia Reports 153 New Cases / Vacancy For Security Staff At Cheksford Consult..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.