Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? (2672 Views)

Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dybala11(m): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2020
chewwie:

Okay, how many goals did they concede when Ndidi was around? You don't watch LCFC. When Ndidi plays, they play 4-1-4-1, the players in the front 5 (Vardy, Barnes, Ayoze, Maddison and Youri) + the fullbacks (Ricardo and Ben) are allowed to attack without having to worry about defending because (Maddison's own words) they have the best ball winning midfielder in the league and aren't burdened with defensive duties. If you've watched at least 20 LCFC games this season, you'd've seen what I'm talking about.
Aiit sir, that's your view I believe. But then, I'm of the opinion that although Wilfried is an important part of the Leicester team, the team is in no way built around him. Making such conclusions is synonymous with concluding that the Epl winning Leicester team was built around Kante. How do you call a player that is only good at winning back the ball as the pivot around which a team rests? What of players scoring goals and providing assists for their team mates, are they any less important sir?
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Papadoh:
It's funny... premier league fans are just now realizing how mediocre there league really is. You've been inside the Matrix for too long, welcome to the real world.
I just hate it when people leave valid points and start focusing on useless points. Today I had to reeducate a guy on Nairaland who was clearly hating on the Italian league....but one thing I have come to realize is people who discredit other leagues are fans of just two clubs: Barcelona and Real Madrid(in La Liga)....

In their misguided belief, La Liga is the best simply because Leonel Messi plays there...LMFAO...La Liga is a league where Barcelona has won 7 out of the last 9 titles. The only other teams to have won it are: Real Madrid and Atletico(by luck).... during this said period in the EPL, the league has been shared between: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Leicester and soon to be added Liverpool.....EPL is by far the most competitive league in Europe, something La Liga would never be or achieve. Every year we are treated to the same duopoly of Barcelona and Real Madrid fighting for the title....Mtchewww!!!

Every year they look forward to the El Classico, in England every match is a classic, even when Wolves play Everton you watch and get full value for your time...best revenue checked, best fixture list, best viewership, best coaches all checked...

Last year, England became the first country to have all 4 finalist in the Champions league and Europa league...mediocre indeed!

Let me just stop here, I actually have too much to type....
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Astark:
real Madrid is bigger than premier league please don't mention la Liga again
the full La Liga no reach talk less of Real Madrid....u are living in an illusion
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:04am On Mar 08, 2020
kingkakaone:

I will first answer your language point.
Countries in Asia, South America and other francophone nations follow the EPL like bees.
We are talking about a worldwide audience you are talking about English speaking countries.
Even the leaders of thse leagues support clubs in EPL.

Secondly, even the DFB chairman will reject your insinuation that the bundesliga is better than the EPL. Be sincere, how many club matches do you watch in the German league weekly?

Finally, I supported Madrid when they had cicinho as a right back, that was before Marcelo came into the team. I won't call the popular players there at the time so as not to give you a clue.
You can check that year to have a clue when I started supporting Madrid.
you too much bros, chop knuckle!!!!
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by dumininu01(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2020
All this thing na lie jare grin grin... When man city won with more than 100 points teams were not poor abi... Now it's Liverpool teams decided to be poor.. Liverpool have been outstanding and deserve to be on top... It was obvious since last season that only man city would have challenged this season...

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by dumininu01(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you too much bros, chop knuckle!!!!
no mind dem jare dstv no dey show Bundesliga sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by chewwie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dybala11:

Aiit sir, that's your view I believe. But then, I'm of the opinion that although Wilfried is an important part of the Leicester team, the team is in no way built around him. Making such conclusions is synonymous with concluding that the Epl winning Leicester team was built around Kante. How do you call a player that is only good at winning back the ball as the pivot around which a team rests? What of players scoring goals and providing assists for their team mates, are they any less important sir?
If a team scores 5 and concedes 6, they lose. Liverpool started challenging for trophies when they fixed their defensive problems by getting van Dijk and Allison. Arsenal scores, but don't defend, so they lose.
Re: Do You Agree With This Tweet About Liverpool? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lalasticlala......Following Liverpool's exit from the champions league this thread deserves front page now. How can they win only one cup after 44 games unbeaten run?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Opens His Own Museum To Show Off Achievements / 101% Sure Bet Tips, You Might Regret Not Checking / Unbelievable Vintage Picture Of Barcelona’s Camp Nou In 1925!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.