Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! (770 Views)

The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ? / 2020 Top 10 Movies With Download Links From Skipogist.com / Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! by odidi24news(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Spot my three movies and I will have you in my next project without audition ��
#Repost @playmockglobal
• • • • •
Ease off the stress of the week with these latest blockbuster movies.
Download PlayMock App on Google Playstore to watch movies with NO DATA!

#PlayMock #movies #therevealing #mysilence #blinded #treacherousheart #saturdaymood #saturdayvibes #entertainment #digital #dataless #technology #innovation #nollywoodmovies #celebrities #PlayMockMovies #PlayMockGlobal #odidi24official #odidi24.com #google #movies #nigeria #ghana

https://www.instagram.com/happyjuli2/?hl=fr

https://www.instagram.com/odidi24official/?hl=fr

Re: Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! by Googleus(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
am definitely giving it a trial
Re: Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! by do4luv14(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2020
How can you say with no data, how is the app going to load then, and how does it work, since one needs interenet and data to download it, and also load it,

pls explain ?odidi24news

1 Like

Re: Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! by odidi24news(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
All you need to do is to download the App once you download the App you and now save the movies without data
Re: Download Playmock App On Google Playstore To Watch Movies With NO DATA! by noble4d(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
I doubt this no data of a thing. I definitely know that they will be one form of subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Netflix App Available For Android Users Only / Can Anyone Give Me A Film Maker/Producer? / TV Advert Rates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.