Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13041 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inteltower:
my soul isn't troubled but not surprised when people like u think u can do without God.
I have said all I can. its ur problem not mine
Which god are you talking about. I have eaten with many of them, I can't identify the particular one in your mind.

The African Mentalist.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Afromentalist:
Lesson 2: Mastering the Programming language is mastering the Grace / Luck phenomenom.

If Luck is therefore the programming language then mastering the program is key to mastering luck.

Remaining in the analogy of computers and programs, if a computer is programmed to walk and you rather want to drive (a car), how can you achieve this? There are two possibilities:

1- either you create an accessory program / tool that will convert the walking into driving (thereby ending with two programs ultimately instead of one)
2- Or you reprogram the computer fundamentally to change its purpose.

The first option is the easiest, while the second option is the most effective.

In human terms, there are two ways to change the course of your life to bring about your desired aim: the first is to use a complimentary created entity, and the second is to change your inner programming at the core level.

Let's now analyse the first option.

This is achieved through the use of an often ignored but critical concept called egregore and its natural derivative (or cause) the thoughtform. Let's pause here to break down for you what is an egregore (and a Thought form).

A thought form is simply the etheric form that our thoughts take. When you think about a sexy lady a sexy lady like -form is created that hangs around you. When you entertain your hatred for Buhari, a Hating Buhari like form is created and hangs around you. The greater the intensity of the thought, the stronger the thoughtform becomes.

Now, similar thoughtforms tend to attract each other and form massive global entities that we call Egregores. An Egregore is thus a collection of thoughtforms. The mechanism that makes this happen is beyond the point of our expose right here, so for now let's ignore it.

Yes, you guessed right. We actually live in a world of egregores. Michael Jackson, Ronaldo, Mc donalds, etc, beyond their mere human forms are now egregores. Religious gods like Jesus, Buddha and the rest are equally egregores. This is the reason why people would fall upon hearing Michael Jackson sing.

This is the reason why Buhari supporters would trek from lagos to Abuja to secure his victory. It is the reason why people will shout chanji and be totally convinced that a 70 years old man will bring the needed change. Egregore is the name of the game.

An egregore is nourrished by the addition of the intensity of the individual thoughtforms that make composed it. Beyond a threshold, an Egregore becomes self conscious, independent and can even become immortal and very powerful (like Jesus or Buddha).

Now how does that help us?

Someone that wants to provok grace in his life can use an egregore as his first option. If you can identify an egregore that goes in line with your objectives in life, and if you can get the key to tap into that egregore supply of power, you will immediately experience grace / luck in your endeavor.

This however, although it is the most common approach, is not the best, and we shall see why.

cc. Lordreed tripplechoice gensteejay

Following. But will respond later as I am busy now

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Damsgold1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Afromentalist:
Lesson 2: Mastering the Programming language is mastering the Grace / Luck phenomenom.

If Luck is therefore the programming language then mastering the program is key to mastering luck.

Remaining in the analogy of computers and programs, if a computer is programmed to walk and you rather want to drive (a car), how can you achieve this? There are two possibilities:

1- either you create an accessory program / tool that will convert the walking into driving (thereby ending with two programs ultimately instead of one)
2- Or you reprogram the computer fundamentally to change its purpose.

The first option is the easiest, while the second option is the most effective.

In human terms, there are two ways to change the course of your life to bring about your desired aim: the first is to use a complimentary created entity, and the second is to change your inner programming at the core level.

Let's now analyse the first option.

This is achieved through the use of an often ignored but critical concept called egregore and its natural derivative (or cause) the thoughtform. Let's pause here to break down for you what is an egregore (and a Thought form).

A thought form is simply the etheric form that our thoughts take. When you think about a sexy lady a sexy lady like -form is created that hangs around you. When you entertain your hatred for Buhari, a Hating Buhari like form is created and hangs around you. The greater the intensity of the thought, the stronger the thoughtform becomes.

Now, similar thoughtforms tend to attract each other and form massive global entities that we call Egregores. An Egregore is thus a collection of thoughtforms. The mechanism that makes this happen is beyond the point of our expose right here, so for now let's ignore it.

Yes, you guessed right. We actually live in a world of egregores. Michael Jackson, Ronaldo, Mc donalds, etc, beyond their mere human forms are now egregores. Religious gods like Jesus, Buddha and the rest are equally egregores. This is the reason why people would fall upon hearing Michael Jackson sing.

This is the reason why Buhari supporters would trek from lagos to Abuja to secure his victory. It is the reason why people will shout chanji and be totally convinced that a 70 years old man will bring the needed change. Egregore is the name of the game.

An egregore is nourrished by the addition of the intensity of the individual thoughtforms that make composed it. Beyond a threshold, an Egregore becomes self conscious, independent and can even become immortal and very powerful (like Jesus or Buddha).

Now how does that help us?

Someone that wants to provok grace in his life can use an egregore as his first option. If you can identify an egregore that goes in line with your objectives in life, and if you can get the key to tap into that egregore supply of power, you will immediately experience grace / luck in your endeavor.

This however, although it is the most common approach, is not the best, and we shall see why.

cc. Lordreed tripplechoice gensteejay

You are doing a great job Bro. Pls mention me on your next post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Educative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
The battle is not to the strong,
The race is not to the swift,
Nor does food come to the wise,
Or wealth to the brilliant,
Or favor to the learned,
But TIME AND CHANCE happen to them all!

OP this is my own explaination to the topic

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
The battle is not to the strong,
The race is not to the swift,
Nor does food come to the wise,
Or wealth to the brilliant,
Or favor to the learned,
But TIME AND CHANCE happen to them all!

OP this is my own explaination to the topic
From my understanding of what you write here, you mean that not the most able or hardworking succeed but it is all a matter of chance (and time).

This is a popular conception, which I am right now trying to debunk. More, I am trying to show people how they can take control of their fate and be the masters of Luck.

It is very possible to be the manager of your own luck. Luck is simply an instruction given to your unconscious mind. Understand how to give instructions to your unconscious mind and see yourself be blessed in all you do.

7 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Let's take the example of someone who plays call of duty. Let's also assume that the character he controls is self conscious and has his own will.

While the aim of the character maybe to find intelligence objects, the aim of the human player holding the controller maybe to finish the game as quick as possible.

Now these two objectives can be contradictory in nature. While finding intelligence objects requires to somehow search slowly the place around, it can be perceived as a waste of time.

In this situation the character will find itself frustrated because while he wants to look for intelligence objects, he barely can't find any because a powerful force (in this case, the real player holding the controller) obliges him to play as quick as possible.

Now replace the character in the game by you the human person, and the player holding the controller by the unconscious mind (also called atman or spirit or higher self or the unconscious etc. Depending on the discipline). You now understand why and how whatever you want to do is frustrated by a force that seems to be higher than you.

This my friend is what Luck /grace and it's opposite curse / bad luck entails. It is simply the clash between the conscious mind objectives and those of the unconscious mind.

Now imagine there could be a communication channel between the two: the character of the game and the player of the game. What would now happen? Both will synchronize their objectives and that will be the end of frustration. This is exactly what I am willing to explain to you

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Afromentalist:

From my understanding of what you write here, you mean that not the most able or hardworking succeed but it is all a matter of chance (and time).

This is a popular conception, which I am right now trying to debunk. More, I am trying to show people how they can take control of their fate and be the masters of Luck.

It is very possible to be the manager of your own luck. Luck is simply an instruction given to your unconscious mind. Understand how to give instructions to your unconscious mind and see yourself be blessed in all you do.
I will follow.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2020
@Afromentalist

I have gone through your post
on the use of an egrregore(thoughtform) in achieving ones goal and would like to say that all the things you have said are true..

From my own personal experiences, having been part of an esoteric group with a powerful egrregore, (what I was made to believe) I know things can get very easy for the practioner especially when they get engossed in it but this comes with a price

Most who use and advocate it(egrregore) usually do not have the correct perspective of what they into.The few who know what is going on are unwilling to tell the truth but there are the sincere ones who tell it all. I was fortunate that my path crossed the later if not I believe I would still be entrapped.
Yes egrregore results in spiritual (psychological ) slavery because you unconsciously give your powers away to an external entity without realising what you are doing.Its limitations becomes your limitations .
I am against mind control and want to be in charge of my God given destiny

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2020
triplechoice:
@Afromentalist

on the use of an egrregore(thoughtform) in achieving ones goal and would like to say that all the things you have said are true..

From my own personal experiences, having been part of an esoteric group with a powerful egrregore, (what I was made to believe) I know things can get very easy for the practioner especially when they get engossed in it but this comes with a price

Most who use and advocate it(egrregore) usually do not have the correct perspective of what they into.The few who know what is going on are unwilling to tell the truth but there are the sincere ones who tell it all. I was fortunate that my path crossed the later if not I believe I would still be entrapped.
Yes egrregore results in spiritual (psychological ) slavery because you unconsciously give your powers away to an external entity without realising what you are doing.Its limitations becomes your limitations .
You have said it all. It will be one of my future topics: when and why you should join an esoteric organization (and when, why and how you should leave). Many people join for the wrong reasons at the wrong time and leave in the wrong manner. Nothing is free even in Freetown. The benefits you enjoy from that egregore, consciously or not, will have to be compensated sooner or later.

So I usually advocate self realization over group realization. Still, to each his own. But this whole discussion is beyond the scope of this here treatise.

Suffice to say that egregores are a very reliable and powerful mean through which one can speed up one's life and provok luck / grace or whatever we call it.

From a collective perspective though, it remains not efficient because it is a zero sum game. The power of others is collected and used for your own succes, just like the money from all betting people is collected and given to the winner.

Always a pleasure to read you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
triplechoice:
@Afromentalist

I don't believe in spirits and even I can recognize that this would be the outcome of such a practice. To me it can be likened to substance dependence, you go from enhancing your life to having a crutch which is less effective as time goes on, leaving you broken at some point.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

I don't believe in spirits and even I can recognize that this would be the outcome of such a practice. To me it can be likened to substance dependence, you go from enhancing your life to having a crutch which is less effective as time goes on, leaving you broken at some point.
I don't know what you mean by spirit. I would rather call it ethereal substance meaning matter whose frequency or vibration is way higher than that of the atoms. Something similar to the Higgs particule for instance.

Second, yes your view is also mine. Egregores are a form of crutches that could help those that are handicapped. By the time you can truly walk it becomes a burden.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afromentalist:

I don't know what you mean by spirit. I would rather call it ethereal substance meaning matter whose frequency or vibration is way higher than that of the atoms. Something similar to the Higgs particule for instance.

Second, yes your view is also mine. Egregores are a form of crutches that could help those that are handicapped. By the time you can truly walk it becomes a burden.

So these particles achieve a form of sentience?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:
So these particles achieve a form of sentience?
Consciousness is a complicated thing. There is no indication that consciousness is linked to animal life as we know it. Quite the contrary is suggested.

I did not mean to say spirits (which are even different from egregores) are Higgs particles. I am simply trying to say that the different between gross matter as we know it and ethereal matter (which these invisible entities are made of) only lies in the Frequency.

Look at the arms of a fan/ventilator. When it rotates slowly you can easily distinguish them. By the time the rotation is quick you can less clearly see them up to a point you may not even see it at all.

Just like the light. Beyond (ultra violet) and behind (infrared) a certain frequency you can't perceive it anymore. Unless appropriate tools are used for the purpose of observing it.

This may go beyond the scope of this thread. I would be glad to exchange on the topic of spirits and other entities if you open a thread. Let's confront opinion and learn from others.

Most people interested in this here topic may have no esoteric curiosity, hence may find this while discussion boring or even repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

Yes you are correct . This is what it is. It results in dependence when you rely on an imagined external entity for support.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afromentalist:

Consciousness is a complicated thing. There is no indication that consciousness is linked to animal life as we know it. Quite the contrary is suggested.

I did not mean to say spirits (which are even different from egregores) are Higgs particles. I am simply trying to say that the different between gross matter as we know it and ethereal matter (which these invisible entities are made of) only lies in the Frequency.

Look at the arms of a fan/ventilator. When it rotates slowly you can easily distinguish them. By the time the rotation is quick you can less clearly see them up to a point you may not even see it at all.

Just like the light. Beyond (ultra violet) and behind (infrared) a certain frequency you can't perceive it anymore. Unless appropriate tools are used for the purpose of observing it.

This may go beyond the scope of this thread. I would be glad to exchange on the topic of spirits and other entities if you open a thread. Let's confront opinion and learn from others.

Most people interested in this here topic may have no esoteric curiosity, hence may find this while discussion boring or even repulsive.

No, I don't wish to derail the thread with this discussion. Continue your presentation, we shall engage the other topic some other time.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by koxyz: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Afromentalist:

I have been informed as earlier as January that you will be coming on Nairaland to make presentations

By February, l came across your thread but the noise on that thread made you abandoned it.I would not want to derail this but just want you to know that whichever form you take, some people will know ���
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2020
koxyz:
I have been informed as earlier as January that you will be coming on Nairaland to make presentations

By February, l came across your thread but the noise on that thread made you abandoned it.I would not want to derail this but just want you to know that whichever form you take, some people will know ���
You must be another one that mistakes me for Billionaire. I am not Billionaire, another person has suggested his new moniker in an earlier post.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Lols
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Top6074: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Op, following with rapt attention.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Afromentalist:

You must be another one that mistakes me for Billionaire. I am not Billionaire, another person has suggested his new moniker in an earlier post.

Hope you have not abandoned what you started?

Ignore these fellas trying to detail the thread.They are incapable of knowing the difference .

Billionaire was in the habit of posting a mishmash of fiction and a dash of half-truth as esoteric knowledge.Non of his ideas could be validated.

Before he deactivated his account ,some persons asked him to provide the source for his teachings or the means by which they could be demonstrated.He never could do that but continue to ramble.

So I wonder how anyone could compare you what that guy.It would only take a miracle for anyone to suddenly change their written style.
Like I already mentioned before ,what you are starting to present is not unfamiliar.infact current pyschology studies have already confirmed some of them.Anyone who is not lazy can do a Google research to confirm this.

Billionaire was a master of telling talltales. So please just ignore this derailers and continue.If there is anythingI i do not agree with I will draw your attention to it
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
triplechoice:
Hope you have not abandoned what you started?

Bro, I never abandon what I start. if I must abandon, I will abandon before start. When I start it will be till the very end.

I don't really worry about that Billionaire of a guy. The more, the merrier. I have been travelling hence I could not be available that much. I will pen the next installments either late tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lesson 3: Deprogram, Reprogram and Reboot

In our previous lesson we saw that the first option was the use of "crutches" that would help us walk towards our chosen destiny and destination. These crutches are mainly egregores and other entities, whether imaginary or real. We have come to the conclusion that this method is not recommended for it maintains one in a state of slavery or better still, dependence that is against the ultimate aim of a true Mentalist: Freedom, self determination, self reliance.

So the other option is to learn how to reprogram our earthly avatar. In other words (and to use the previous metaphor), how we can ensure that the part of us holding the controler of the game, and the character playing (and being played) in the game, have the same objectives. In other to achieve this, we follow the simple but powerful general principle: Deprogram, Reprogram and Reboot. It is a simple and effective way of achieving a synchronisation between the two sides of us.

Now we have to understand that our rational mind (the character of the game), and our higher intuitive mind (the one holding the controler) have 2 different modes of communication. This is the main reason why even people who understand all I have explained till now, do not achieve mastery of their luck / fate. What people don't understand is that the Higher self does not "speak" nor understand the same language as the lower self. This is so important that I have to repeat it again. YOUR HIGHER SELF DOES NOT GET THINGS THE SAME WAY THE NORMAL SELF DOES.

Our rational mind understands through articulated language. Concepts, notions, logic, common sense, words are of the realm of the rational mind.

The higher self on the other hand, does not understand any of this. That's why you pray all day long for blessing, and nothing happen. That's why, one person can shout at the top of his voice and nothing go happen in the ethereal dimension, while another may not even speak and things move.

The Higher self functions in a world of its own, with another communication methods. And That communication method can be best described as: Feelings, Intensity, Repetition, consistency, Image.

The rational self wants to grasp, the higher self wants to see. The rational mind wants to explain, the higher self wants to feel. The Rational mind wants logic, the higher self wants consistency.

2 Different methods of communication.

If we want to Deprogram, Reprogram and reboot, we must of necessity use the appropriate communication mode for each aspect of our being.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Inteltower:
oh simple humans of the earth.
how narrow in reasoning is the mindset of the op
"Grace is a gift to do something on our behalf that we can't not do" - Monroe

it is only a fool that thinks that he/she can be in control of all things

Answer me this
will be using a familiar example in the Bible

supposing you were an Israelite in Egypt, just before the angel of death would come to kill every first born child in land. what is your science of grace to deliver yourself and your family upon a heavenly judgement passed on the land ?

it was God's grace of the blood of lamb on doors that protected the Israelites from the angel of death..
how would u a mere mortal with your tiny grey matter protect yourself since you boast of a scientific grace

first go and understand the meaning of grace before you preach false teachings here

Your comment alone proves you're not wise or patient even.
The Op hadn't even made his point known or addressed the issue yet, but you're already jumping to conclusions...
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Inteltower: 1:16am On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your comment alone proves you're not wise or patient even.
The Op hadn't even made his point known or addressed the issue yet, but you're already jumping to conclusions...

if am not wise, you then must be blind
I don't know your faith (if u have any) but ur comment shows your daftness and ignorance
this was a statement made by the op " If you are tired of begging any god for a drop of grace"

If u were wise u would already conclude to where the misguided op is heading. because hw has completely denied the fact that grace is a gift and is given by a supernatural being and not something u cook up or try to control like luck
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Fireson: 2:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Maybe we can better understand how to deprogram and reprogram ourselves if we understand first how we got programmed in the first place.

As you can rightly observe, people tend to transmit certain behaviors from generation to generation, within a family. In some family, people seem to be bound to be poor. No matter how hard they try, they must eventually finish poor. In some other family, polygamy is as common as the air they breathe. Even that christian son who has sworn to himself that he will not follow the path of the prior generations, find himself totally troubled after 5 years of mariage and a pressing desire to get another wife. In some other families, it is adultery. In others it is laziness, or stupidity, or mental problems. The list in endless.

Religious people observing this came up with a concept called family/(iar) spirit or generational curses or demons. They believe some curses are transmitted from one generation to the other.

It is normal that primitive brains observing patterns within families found a satisfying explantion to it, that usually involves some external entity. Just like they found some god to be the cause of thunder, and some other goddess to be the reason why it rains. However, people fail to recognize that in the same way families tend to have very common fatalities and traits, the same can be said about tribes and about nations. Still, I have not yet heard a religious preacher, or read a religious book talking about country spirit or continental curses.

The deeper truth is, most often it has nothing to do with family spirit per se (understood as an external entity), but rather a family programming. Let's break it down for simpler understanding.

You are born into a poor family. Right from childhood, you see your parents arguing about money. You hear your father talking about that rich Dangote or Otedola as if they are extra terrestrial beings. You see your senior brother playing bet naija in the hope of making small money to entertain his girlfriend. You see that your uncle at 50 still living with you guys at home and arguing about the pieces of meat with you. You see all of it and more, you feel it, and your higher self stores those images.

Now, you don't realise but you are being programmed for poverty. The instruction is being given to your unconscious mind in the language it can understand (images and feelings, with intensity, consistency and repetition): You must be poor. Poverty is your default state. You can't be anything but poor. Make sure you are poor. That's the instruction your higher self gets. Remember, the Higher Self holds the controller of your life.

What happens next? Well you know the story: You try as much as you can, but you are poor. When money gets into your hands, you do everything in your power, but you must waste it. That girlfriend will come eat it. You must bet that amount and enrich bet naija. You feel the need to buy that shoe and that gadget. You tell yourself, from this month I will save and invest, but you just can't. Even when you invest, you made critical mistakes and you are back to square one.

At this point you believe you are under a curse or possessed. You manage to go and see Oyedepo to pray for you and break the curse, for which you will eventually pay another serious amount. After many years of going from one pastor to the other, one alfa to the other, you finally find one who has a deal with an egregore and truly manages to help you get that financial breakthrough. But he has a deal with an egregore, and whatever you get from that egregore, you will eventually pay it back thousandfold, in terms of sowing seeds, bringing your whole family to that church, nourishing the egregore with your etheric power, and being enslave in his "kingdom" after death believing you are in some heaven (or hell) of your own creation.

Do you now understand why people transmit and are transmitted certain calamities? The family is the main social environment of an individual. it is where he sees the most images, and feelings with the greatest intensity and consistency. For that reason, each programming is usually a family default program. Now you understand why it can be enlarged to tribes and countries.

Do you now see?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Quite insightful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2020
gensteejay:
Quite insightful
asin!!! It has blinded my sight sef.

Una go just dey confuse people. angry

Finished all your write up and now my mind is traveling places. angry
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2020
@Afromentalist.

Very eye opening I must say.

Following.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by tillaman(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2020
@Afromentalist
You earned my respect
Shout out to all the freethinkers here!!!
I LOVE YOUR WRITE UP BRUH!!#NoHOMO

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues / Good Friday: Is It Really Wrong To Eat Meat? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.