Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13360 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
elated177:

Difference between what?

What do you really believe in, triplechoice?

Not every non religious is an atheist. I expected you to know this. If you don't, then get yourself educated This is the internet age. You can always help yourself. If you are too lazy to do so, then continue to stew in your ignorance. I can't help you, But if you come up with what you have in mind, maybe as we interact you get to know what believe in.

https://www.nairaland.com/5223524/questions-those-dont-religion-believe
This might help .you will find my post there

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
triplechoice:
How do you deal with doubt when working with the second method of not using an egrregore?
I have observed that sometimes doubts still come inspite of the successes one may get Somtimes you think, it might just be coincidence. Or when you look around, you see people who you think don't use or know these things succeeding and you wonder if you are not wasting your time.Or what is the explanation for those who were born into poverty and still manage to succeed without knowing any of these things? Is it that they unconsciously used these principles?

And another thing, I know for this to work one must believe and expect it will work.Or does your method work whether you expect it to work or not?
Belief is not required in the techniques I will suggest.

A true seeker does not believe anything for the sake of believing. If you believe, your knowledge is incomplete. Doubt is very vital. All progress require initial doubt. Without doubt we are dead. I teach science, or at least a scientific approach, not dogmas, not religion. What I propose here, are experiences to be carried out, irrespective of your beliefs. You try it, and experience it for yourself. If it works for you, you keep it. If it doesn't, you discard, and look for that which works for you.

I do not believe anything. I question all and refuse to be convinced by dogmas and accepted truths. Only that which stand the test of experience is what I retain. I discard everything else. This is what I will encourage people here to do (once we start the practical phase). Even during our discussions, I always told you that disagreement is welcome. It is proof we are living, and are seeking truth, instead of trying to please one another.

Whether you believe it or not, an apple falling from the tree, will go downwards. This is always so because it is a true law (Law of universal attraction expressed in gravity). In the same vein, every law will always express itself in the same way irrespective of one's belief. So I encourage experience over faith. Experience creates conviction, dogmas create (blind ) faith.

With respect to people who seem to succeed without doing the same thing you do: LIke Jacky chan famously said: "kung fu is not only a martial art. Kung fu is when you eat, wash, and take your clothes. Kung fu is in all you do".

People can learn to control their fates through various means. Belonging to an estoeric circle is not compulsory, nor is it necessarily the best way. Some human activities contain it them these secrets. Like Reading (which I mentionned earlier). Tendentially, people who read a lot, will have greater abilities to visiualize and to focus. As a result, they can communicate more easily with the subconscious, without knowing. Once you add positive thinking to good visualition and focus, you already have more than half of the job done.

This is also true in other human activities. So Truth can be found everywhere by the heart that is open, and nowhere to he that is closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
triplechoice:
And finally,how can one break free from an egrregore,is it possible especially when such an egrregore is something that is tied to the family bloodline?
It is possible to break free from all egregores. It is even the ultimate aim of human experience. The samsara wheel shows the relationship between this world and the world dominated by the egregores. We live here and look for their help. When we die, we go and serve them as payment (thinking we are in some heaven or hell). Once the time is over, we come back here and still again look for their help. And the cycle continues.

It is my opinion that divine consciousness happens when one manages to reject all form of egregoric slavery. breaking free to find and follow one's true purpose.

The usual procedure to be free from an egregore is to take an inner decision to depart. This applies to simple ideologies such as perhaps a pentecostal movement. If the adherent has been initiated into an egregore (such as the case may be in esoteric circles) depending on the strenght of the covenant with it it is more appropriate to make known officially (usually per writing) one's desire to withdraw to the "master" that manages the egregore and return every object and documents related to that egregore. One should also be prepared to lose everything they got from that egregore (positions, benefits and the like). Unshakable faith and determination are required, but normally it is achievable.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Afromentalist:

It is possible to break free from all egregores. It is even the ultimate aim of human experience. The samsara wheel shows the relationship between this world and the world dominated by the egregores. We live here and look for their help. When we die, we go and serve them as payment (thinking we are in some heaven or hell). Once the time is over, we come back here and still again look for their help. And the cycle continues.

It is my opinion that divine consciousness happens when one manages to reject all form of egregoric slavery. breaking free to find and follow one's true purpose.

The usual procedure to be free from an egregore is to take an inner decision to depart. This applies to simple ideologies such as perhaps a pentecostal movement. If the adherent has been initiated into an egregore (such as the case may be in esoteric circles) depending on the strenght of the covenant with it it is more appropriate to make known officially (usually per writing) one's desire to withdraw to the "master" that manages the egregore and return every object and documents related to that egregore. One should also be prepared to lose everything they got from that egregore (positions, benefits and the like). Unshakable faith and determination are required, but normally it is achievable.

As for your first reply, I wasn't referring to blind belief. I only wanted to know what sort of attitude one needs to adopt when using your method, I know from own my experiences and from what I was taught that results are gotten quicker with an attitude of expectancy while trying to create anything in your life using creative visualization

Then concerning the issue of breaking free from an egrregore, I can sense that you have treated it topically. I think I can understand why.

The truth of the matter is that it's not as easy as you have described it. It's like a drug addict who tries to break free from his addiction's. There are withdrawal problems to deal with. I know of some individuals who still went back to the group they have abandoned years after they left While some others went to the church, (from frying pan to fire) believing they are now free without realizing they are still corded to the egrregore of the exoteric group they just left. And others who could not cope from the internal dislocation which occurs while trying to break free ,either end up in the mad house or committed suicide .The thing is that most of these groups distort ones reality
I hope we discuss more of this later because I know a lot of persons are trapped without knowing it and those who know don't know how to break free.
So let's move to the next stage as you promised
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
@Triplechoice,

With respect to the attitude of expectancy. I am aware of this teaching. The problem is, such methods only work when someone is already convinced of the truth behind an approach. Else when you ask someone to believe before seing the results, when he sees the results how can he be sure it is not a confirmation bias?

Hence I encourage people to maintain a neutral stance on things always, and have no truth except experienced facts. And even these should be considered as working hypothesis, until a higher more accurate hypothesis is proven by experience and observation and the process continues.

And this is what favors cults and secret groups because some encourage you to believe and expect in order to hasten the results. But these results will not create a high degree of conviction. After all it could be a placebo effect.

As you know my ultimate aim here is not to make people rich or famous. Rather it is to foster the awakening of God conscious people among the victim minded that we as Africans usually are.

I prefer someone that tries and expect nothing, then has less results but has results nonetheless. Such a person will have an unshakeable conviction and will do better the next time and awaken gradually. He that tries and is not convinced, should find his way elsewhere. It is not for him at that point in time.

More on the egregore.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by denziz: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
@Afromentalist, thanks for the enlightenment. The theory or Idea you are bringing forward is well explained in the work of that legendary writer, Napoleon Hill, in his book ,Think And Grow Rich.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
denziz:
@Afromentalist, thanks for the enlightenment. The theory or Idea you are bringing forward is well explained in the work of that legendary writer, Napoleon Hill, in his book ,Think And Grow Rich.

Thank you. I have heard of the book, but never read it. It is high time I take a copy. Does he have practical exercices?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by denziz: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Afromentalist:
Thank you. I have heard of the book, but never read it. It is high time I take a copy. Does he have practical exercices?
Enough practicals with real life stories
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
denziz:
Enough practicals with real life stories
I mean exercices to carry out on a daily basis? If yes then that's good. Let me check it out
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by denziz: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Afromentalist:

I mean exercices to carry out on a daily basis? If yes then that's good. Let me check it out
I read that book twenty years ago, I think the author recommended exercises to be carried out on a daily basis to influence the subconscious mind when we want to achieve objects of our desire
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Afromentalist:
@Triplechoice,

More on the egregore.
With respect to what you said concerning Egregores,

Yes you are correct. I have never had it complicated to disconnect to an egregore because I have never been strongly initiated into a secret society, despite the many offers and temptations I found on my path. And the reason is simple: I always knew that true development requires independence and freedom. Secret societies that require all kinds of commitments and secrets give room for a lot of manipulation and ultimately I have always been convinced in the long run it is just not worth it. I intend to open a thread on this topic in the future, like I have previously indicated, and the title shall be: Secret societies, when and why to join them, why and how to leave them. or something like that.

Now I have seen cases of people who suffered the problems you outlined in your post. People running mad, or rushing to churches/alfas/gurus to find freedom. I have had to manage one case myself.

Like I said in my previous post, it always depends on the degree of implication in that particular egregore, because eventually the law of equity must be respected. To he much is given, much is expected. If you enjoy great advantages from a particular egregore, you don't expect to leave it and go scott free. If you sign a blood pact within a secret society, you don't expect to face the same issues as he that just got baptised into a church.

The most common approach to find total freedom in case of serious implication is usually to find an equivalent powerful egregore to join. That's why it is not senseless for people to run away from say Amorc and join a praying Church. If they succeed to completely break off the Amorc egregore, they can now later, break free from the church (which is easier to achieve). So yeah it is not necessarily jumping from frying pan to fire.

Still, in all cases, the real thing is to awaken the sleeping God in you. When the God in you awakes, there is no egregore that can match him. People suffer because they ignore who they are. The greatest power in the universe in sleeping, dormant within us.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
denziz:
I read that book twenty years ago, I think the author recommended exercises to be carried out on a daily basis to influence the subconscious mind when we want to achieve objects of our desire
ok. Imma check it out to see how valuable they are.

I for one, learnt from the various studies I have gone through. Almost 20 years of studying religions, esoterica, psychology, and various occultic disciplines. So I will give out my own exercices, that I developed myself, according to the needs of this generation, as I perceive them.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by id911(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:
ok. Imma check it out to see how valuable they are.

I for one, learnt from the various studies I have gone through. Almost 20 years of studying religions, esoterica, psychology, and various occultic disciplines. So I will give out my own exercices, that I developed myself, according to the needs of this generation, as I perceive them.

I've known and was close to a very wealthy man before, in fact, he was so rich and popular he was once the biggest investor and entrepreneur in Nigeria. He's getting old now and retiring. The thing is, no one who has ever lived with him is doing well in life except his children or the ones he adopted that bears his name and to some extent, his relatives.

One can stay with him for years, you can eat whatever you want tho, he and his wife won't tell you to leave his house but he won't also assist you to be independent. Even if opportunity exist and his recommendation can help, he would decline exept for those I mentioned earlier or people outside. Strangely, they are extremely religious.

Some people, who had left the house have gone to make findings in different places and have found concurrent answers he's responsible, one way or the other, to their present life predicament by tempering with their 'destiny or star' or whatever so called, to further his success in life and businesses and every means possible to find solutions seem not working. My question is, is this possible? If yes, how can one extricate himself/herself and be free to achieve his/life objectives? Sorry if I derail
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:

With respect to what you said concerning Egregores,

Yes you are correct. I have never had it complicated to disconnect to an egregore because I have never been strongly initiated into a secret society, despite the many offers and temptations I found on my path. And the reason is simple: I always knew that true development requires independence and freedom. Secret societies that require all kinds of commitments and secrets give room for a lot of manipulation and ultimately I have always been convinced in the long run it is just not worth it. I intend to open a thread on this topic in the future, like I have previously indicated, and the title shall be: Secret societies, when and why to join them, why and how to leave them. or something like that.

Now I have seen cases of people who suffered the problems you outlined in your post. People running mad, or rushing to churches/alfas/gurus to find freedom. I have had to manage one case myself.

Like I said in my previous post, it always depends on the degree of implication in that particular egregore, because eventually the law of equity must be respected. To he much is given, much is expected. If you enjoy great advantages from a particular egregore, you don't expect to leave it and go scott free. If you sign a blood pact within a secret society, you don't expect to face the same issues as he that just got baptised into a church.

The most common approach to find total freedom in case of serious implication is usually to find an equivalent powerful egregore to join. That's why it is not senseless for people to run away from say Amorc and join a praying Church. If they succeed to completely break off the Amorc egregore, they can now later, break free from the church (which is easier to achieve). So yeah it is not necessarily jumping from frying pan to fire.

Still, in all cases, the real thing is to awaken the sleeping God in you. When the God in you awakes, there is no egregore that can match him. People suffer because they ignore who they are. The greatest power in the universe in sleeping, dormant within us.

Well ,I will keep my fingers crossed untill you begin the practicals.

Concerning the egrregore,I think we should postpone the discussion to the time when you can fully devote attention to it.There are other complex issues which if brought in now, may take away our attention unnecessary from the main thing.
Thanks for your response.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
id911:
My question is, is this possible? If yes, how can one extricate himself/herself and be free to achieve his/life objectives? Sorry if I derail
Hello there, I missed your message.

I don't really do hear say. Until I investigate a matter myself, I don't believe conclusions people bring to me. Many an innocent man have been accused in this manner, and fake babalawos and pastors / alfas sensing that people are desperate just reassure them that their conclusions is correct and provide them with false hopes.

If you want, you can shoot me a mail and explain to me the details of the matter plus your evidence. I will analyze and tell you, if I can be of help and how.

@ all, question time is over, we start tommorow with the practical issues.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by elated177: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
triplechoice:

Not every non religious is an atheist. I expected you to know this. If you don't, then get yourself educated This is the internet age. You can always help yourself. If you are too lazy to do so, then continue to stew in your ignorance. I can't help you, But if you come up with what you have in mind, maybe as we interact you get to know what believe in.

https://www.nairaland.com/5223524/questions-those-dont-religion-believe
This might help .you will find my post there

Why are your heart and mind filled with so much bile? Is this your way of projecting evil to people? You have failed woefully.

Define religion? What does it mean to be religious?

Stop insulting yourself thinking that you are insulting me.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2020
elated177:

Why are your heart and mind filled with so much bile? Is this your way of projecting evil to people? You have failed woefully.

Define religion? What does it mean to be religious?

Stop insulting yourself thinking that you are insulting me.

I can see that your ignorance is a huge handicap for you
You asked q simple question at the beginning and I have long replied you If my reply is not acceptable to you what do you want me to do? .

Whether I like it or not I should accept a position which I do not subscribe to? Is that not bullying on your part?
Now ,I am the evil one whereas you are the one who is actually trying to project evil towards me something you are very good at by the evidence of your threads on this board

I don't have patience with religious fundamentalists. Those who do not agree to your extreme views, you label them evil inorder to destroy them. This is what you're starting to do now. But of course you know you have failed hence your frustration..
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by elated177: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2020
triplechoice:

I can see that your ignorance is a huge handicap for you
You asked q simple question at the beginning and I have long replied you If my reply is not acceptable to you what do you want me to do? .

Whether I like it or not I should accept a position which I do not subscribe to? Is that not bullying on your part?
Now ,I am the evil one whereas you are the one who is actually trying to project evil towards me something you are very good at by the evidence of your threads on this board

I don't have patience with religious fundamentalists. Those who do not agree to your extreme views, you label them evil inorder to destroy them. This is what you're starting to do now. But of course you know you have failed hence your frustration..

Just answer the questions and quit with the ranting and rambling?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
elated177:

Just answer the questions and quit with the ranting and rambling?

But I have answered you long ago.
Now , you are the one who has been rambling because you are yet to show where this conversation is heading to.
Sorry, I already discontinued the conversation and wouldn't be replying you anymore
Goodday
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello Guys,

It is time for practice. After giving you guys enough time to ponder on what we have seen of recent, and to start asking questions, it is important that we start practicing.

- This here should be approached as a scientific experiment, not a religious experience. Your attitude should be that of curiosity, not that of blind faith. Curiosity means to be open enough to try it for yourself and see the results, but remain critical to avoid confirmation bias.

- As a scientific experiment, It is highly encouraged to keep a record of your progress. Write down each day you perform the required exercices. Write down how you felt, and what you experienced. Write down what is unusual during the course of the day. Write down your doubts, your expectations, your state of mind. At the end of the it all, you can be able to better appraise the whole process.

- I do not guarantee anything to anyone. If you are unsatisfied, feel free to drop it and move to whatever you feel will work better for you. You are even free to seel your house and give to those crooks calling themselves pastors, instead of taking back your fate in your hands. It is ultimately your own choice.

- Be patient and open enough. If you are 25 years old, chances are you have been programmed into your situation for at least 20 years. Do not expect to deprogram yourself in 20 seconds. Remember, Consistency and Repetition are key. In my experience, the first results are seen after about 21 days, and more drastic results are clearly seen after 3 months.

- The greatest power of a Mentalist is the Willforce. Your will is your only and last resort against fate. Show my the power of your will, I will show you, your destiny. Don't start with us, if you are not ready to put in at least 3 months of exercising everyday UNFAILINGLY. If you have doubts, don't start. If you start and don't continue at least 3 months, it will be 10 times more difficult for you the next time. You have been warned. A word is enough for a Mentalist.

- No money, no sacrifice, no allegiance to any god or doctrine is required.

- I would want everyone willing to embark on the journey to report in short words in this here thread. The report must not be detailed, but will serve as an encouragement for myself and others. At some point, if and when I will be willing to dwelve into deeper things, I will personally contact those who have shown a constant dedication. You can always use an alternate account for this purpose, if you do not want your main moniker to be exposed.

If everyone agrees on those terms, we shall proceed. Let me hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Can we know the details of the exercise? Thanks.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello Guys,

It is time for practice. After giving you guys enough time to ponder on what we have seen of recent, and to start asking questions, it is important that we start practicing.

- This here should be approached as a scientific experiment, not a religious experience. Your attitude should be that of curiosity, not that of blind faith. Curiosity means to be open enough to try it for yourself and see the results, but remain critical to avoid confirmation bias.

- As a scientific experiment, It is highly encouraged to keep a record of your progress. Write down each day you perform the required exercices. Write down how you felt, and what you experienced. Write down what is unusual during the course of the day. Write down your doubts, your expectations, your state of mind. At the end of the it all, you can be able to better appraise the whole process.

- I do not guarantee anything to anyone. If you are unsatisfied, feel free to drop it and move to whatever you feel will work better for you. You are even free to seel your house and give to those crooks calling themselves pastors, instead of taking back your fate in your hands. It is ultimately your own choice.

- Be patient and open enough. If you are 25 years old, chances are you have been programmed into your situation for at least 20 years. Do not expect to deprogram yourself in 20 seconds. Remember, Consistency and Repetition are key. In my experience, the first results are seen after about 21 days, and more drastic results are clearly seen after 3 months.

- The greatest power of a Mentalist is the Willforce. Your will is your only and last resort against fate. Show my the power of your will, I will show you, your destiny. Don't start with us, if you are not ready to put in at least 3 months of exercising everyday UNFAILINGLY. If you have doubts, don't start. If you start and don't continue at least 3 months, it will be 10 times more difficult for you the next time. You have been warned. A word is enough for a Mentalist.

- I would want everyone willing to embark on the journey to report in short words in this here thread. The report must not be detailed, but will serve as an encouragement for myself and others. At some point, if and when I will be willing to dwelve into deeper things, I will personally contact those who have shown a constant dedication. You can always use an alternate account for this purpose, if you do not want your main moniker to be exposed.

I am open to try anythingI that is safe and works for my highest good But one question. is it something that can practiced anywhere and at anytime you choose? The nature of my job require I travel Sometimes
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kommy27(f): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please proceed. I have been patiently waiting.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by eliteworld(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello Guys,

Carry on sir, ��
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Go on. I'm in on the practicals
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kindly proceed, I trust it's safe.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone

This will be the first exercice.

Set apart a time of the day, if possible early in the morning or late in the evening where you can be alone and with a glass of water.

Visualize pieces of a puzzle coming together to form a complete and harmonious picture of you radiating. As the pieces come together Repeat the following words:

"Find divine order"

Repeat it 200 times. Try and sustain the vision as you also repeat the words.

After that, forget about it entirely and do not think about it again.

It will affect your higher self which will begin to draw you to your normal course in life.

You are to do this CONSISTENTLY for 30 days, without failing. If you fail one day, you will lose it all.

This will be exercice one. After a couple of days, deeper exercices will come.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
onlyforchrist:
Kindly proceed, I trust it's safe.
it is totally safe. No invocation, no spirit, no nothing. Only you and the divine spark within you.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

it is totally safe. No invocation, no spirit, no nothing. Only you and the divine spark within you.

Good, I'm up for it.
waiting on your update

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Good, I'm up for it.
waiting on your update
already did.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello everyone

This will be the first exercice.

Set apart a time of the day, if possible early in the morning or late in the evening where you can be alone and with a glass of water.

Visualize pieces of a puzzle coming together to form a complete and harmonious picture of you radiating. As the pieces come together Repeat the following words:

"Find divine order"

Repeat it 200 times. Try and sustain the vision as you also repeat the words.

After that, forget about it entirely and do not think about it again.

It will affect your higher self which will begin to draw you to your normal course in life.

You are to do this CONSISTENTLY for 30 days, without failing. If you fail one day, you will lose it all.

This will be exercice one. After a couple of days, deeper exercices will come.

I'm starting tomorrow, God willing.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:
already did.
Yeah, seen. thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kids Raised Going To Church Are Happier Adults, Study Finds / What Is Yuletide, And What Does It Have To Do With Christmas?" / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.