Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,054 members, 5,502,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 03:52 AM

Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 (753 Views)

If You Have Smartphone And A Paypal Account. Come And Earn Free Money / Do You Want To Send / Receive Bitcoin Automatically From PHP Script Anytime? / How To Withdraw Usa Uk Google Adsense Payment/earnings In Nigeria With Payoneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 12:23am On Mar 04
PayPal issue as become a thing of the past in Nigeria, because I have found the solution to creating a PayPal account that works fine in Nigeria, and which can be operated on a Nigeria IP address without having serious issues with PayPal. I can help you setup your verified Business PayPal account that can be operated on Nigeria IP, and that can pay, send, and receive money from anywhere in the world, and also withdraw into your bank account; created with your Nigeria information for just a promo fee of N1,500 (this promo is valid till 14th March). If you need my service just call/sms

0 8 0 8 5 6 2 5 9 0 0

Some Questions You Might Have Concerning The PayPal Account I Will Setup For You

** Can I send money into other countries PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes

** Can I make payment for goods and services online with this PayPal account? Yes

** Can I receive payments from another PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes; you can receive payments from any paypal account in the world.

** Can I receive payments for goods and services bought by a client from my website into this PayPal account? Yes

** Can I link my naira debit/credit to this PayPal account? Yes; you can link your debit/credit naira Mastercard, or your naira credit/debit Visacard.

** Is it my real information that would be used to setup the PayPal account, or a fake one? It's your real Nigeria information that would be used in setting up your PayPal account, and not a fake one.

** Can I verify this PayPal account in Nigeria? Yes.

** Can I send the funds/money in the PayPal account to my Nigeria bank account? Yes. I am gonna show you how to withdraw the money in your Paypal Account to your Nigeria Bank Account, at a good conversion rate of about $1 = N350 - N362+

** Can I use and operate this PayPal account in Nigeria with a Nigeria IP? Yes. You don't need to change your IP address or use a VPN service to access and operate the PayPal account. The PayPal account can be accessed and operated on a Nigeria IP address.

** Will you be available to answer my queries and questions after you setup the PayPal account for me? Yes. I will be available to answer your future queries concerning your PayPal account. What are you waiting for? Get your own verified PayPal account that can be operated via a Nigeria IP, and that can also send, receive and withdraw money for just N1,500 (the price would be increased by 15th March).

Call/sms me now via

0 8 0 8 5 6 2 5 9 0 0

N.B: I will also give you two ebooks that will show different ways you can use to earn $3 - $20 funds daily into your PayPal account for free.
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 9:21am On Mar 05
Get Verified Business PayPal Account at just N1,500 (offer valid till 14th March)
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 5:32pm On Mar 06
Get your business paypal account today for just N1,500 (offer valid till 14th March)
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 7:38am On Mar 09
Get your Verified PayPal Business Account setup for you @N1,500
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 6:34pm On Mar 10
Get your own paypal account setup for you today for just N1,500
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by paypal2020: 8:18am On Mar 13
Get your paypal account at a cheap rate today
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 10:20am On Mar 16
Get your verified paypal account for just N1,500
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 12:33am On Mar 18
Get your paypal business account for just N1,500
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 11:30pm On Mar 21
Get your working paypal account for just N1,500
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 3:47pm On Mar 24
Get your paypal account now for N1,000
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by cutisman50: 4:26pm On Mar 24
I've PayPal account but I'm not using it for long and the debit card they used has expired
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 10:13am On Mar 25
cutisman50:
I've PayPal account but I'm not using it for long and the debit card they used has expired
Do you want me to create a paypal account for you?
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by sirblend: 10:23am On Mar 25
Your location!
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 12:17pm On Mar 25
sirblend:
Your location!
Ilorin
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by sirblend: 10:29am On Mar 26
marketer2020:

Ilorin
Hi
Good day!
Re: Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,500 by marketer2020: 10:51am On Mar 28
Get your working paypal business account for N1,000 only

(1) (Reply)

Latest Site Commentary On Webmasters Of Africa / I Need Help In Making A Career Choice: Networking Or Programming? / Database Development Using Access / VBA Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.