Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Having Male Besties - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Male Besties (3462 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / What You Need To Know About Females With Male Besties / Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Male Besties by Korllami007: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
please u all stop it ,,, that’s if u are sure u will hv one partiner forever !! The only person u are sure of is ur husband n with the high rate of divorce Nowadays, u are not sure .

It's now obvious that you have no business in relationship or marriage since your bestie will be more important than your boyfriend or husband. Don't bother yourself about marriage or relationship and I'll advise you to continue your relationship with your bestie that will last long.
Re: Having Male Besties by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2020
BestAccessories:

And you want unconditional love from your partner. He (your bestie) that know stuffs your partner do not know, how do you avoid see finish from him.

Why are you wasting your time with someone you called partner but couldn't trust with your secrets. Instead of calling partner, just call him Bleep buddy or maga that pays the bills.

Just go ahead and date your bestie since you can truly be yourself around him without see finish.

Read between the lines and you would understand my message.

Cheers
I ain’t sexual attracted to my bestie ,, n if I told all my ex’s all my secrets I would be in deep soup by now..
Re: Having Male Besties by Shugavee(f): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Korllami007:

It's now obvious that you have no business in relationship or marriage since your bestie will be more important than your boyfriend or husband. Don't bother yourself about marriage or relationship and I'll advise you to continue your relationship with your bestie that will last long.
my boyfriend n husband is more important!! But secrets r secrets for a reason
Re: Having Male Besties by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
please u all stop it ,,, that’s if u are sure u will hv one partiner forever !! The only person u are sure of is ur husband n with the high rate of divorce Nowadays, u are not sure .

If you're sure your bestie would keep your secrets safe forever, why not make him your partner or husband.

Or because he know too much, he can't date you.

To avoid unreliable partners, just stick to the one person that know your secrets and still choose (to stay - with) you.

That's the real deal.
Re: Having Male Besties by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
I ain’t sexual attracted to my bestie ,, n if I told all my ex’s all my secrets I would be in deep soup by now..

Until you find him sexually attractive, you would probably keep having high body counts called ex's.

You're only truly yourself around and with your bestie not your bf or any other person.

Your bf doesn't really know you, the only person that know you is the one you opened up to who is your bestie.

Your bestie should be your bf.

Any man (bf) you can't trust with your secrets, don't trust him with any other things in your life like your love, body, time, care or resources. If you do, it's a time bomb, it would soon explode and the first person you would run to is your bestie.

If you can't trust a man (bf) with your secrets, you should never open your legs for him or claimed you 'LOVE' him.

Because you can never truly loved someone you can't trust.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Having Male Besties by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
It is not appropriate to keep a guy who has no interest in you, or who you have no interest in very close. Not appropriate.
Re: Having Male Besties by Cuteind: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
yomi007k:
If I ain't my g.f bestie then we don't deserve each other.

True talk
Re: Having Male Besties by lightangel65i(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Shugavee:
There is nothing wrong with it ,,, from experience I feel hving a male bestie is signing up to emotional confusion!! U may not want anything sexual with them , but u emotional linked to them ,, u want emotional satisfaction from ur male besties!! Little things still hurt ur feeling even if u don’t admit, it’s not about him hving gfs but u always like feeling relevant in their lives.... things change n it would hurt. They most definitely won’t be there forever.. detach ur self sooner !! �

Leave our guys alone o, go to your females and get yourbesties pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / Sad! How it ended..... / My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.