Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? (2063 Views)

Death Of American Fighting For ISIS Spurs Question: Are There Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrsEve2(f): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
A friend of mine me are Niger men called Nigerian too? I wanted to ask the GREATEST MEN OF NAIRALAND (sneezing, coughing, hacking, wheezing, sniffling, vomiting, and beating chest) this question. embarassed

What do you think/say
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yep sweetie . . .They are also called Nigerian but the ''fake nigerian'' , . .W e the real one grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by InkedNerd(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
@OP: No, its pronounced differently. And its written Nigerien NOT Nigerian. See the difference?

D-sense:

Yep sweetie . . .They are also called Nigerian but the ''fake nigerian'' , . .W e the real one grin

They're not called Nigerians. Its a different spelling.
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrCork4(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Yep sweetie . . .They are also called Nigerian but the ''fake nigerian''  ,  . .W e the real one grin

Correct!!   190 is a great example of a Niger. u can easily tell by the shape of his head & his yellow eyes.   true story wink
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^You very right jare . . .That crab is never from Nigeria . . . . No wonder! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrsEve2(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inkie,

Can you give me an example of how it pronounce differently?  Thanks!

Dsense,

Why they have to be FAKE NIGERIANS? Regionally speaking Niger aren't that far from Nigeria.

mr cock,

Furry Az have jaundice?  You know people in America always asked why African's eyes are always red or orange.  What do you say about that Mr cock?
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by orbaxy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
people for Niger are called Nigerien  not Nigerian

notice the "e" and "a". it is pronounced "Neejerian"
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrCork4(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Sweery, u r  right.  190,s  eyes has 2 colours.  Changes to yellow durin the day only when he is hungry & Orange

at night when he about to start work Night shift .He is from Niger.  But Nigerians have only one colour: white eyes wink
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by InkedNerd(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
orbaxy:

Eve, go with his answer for the pronunciation.
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrsEve2(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
So the eyes changes color due to the hunger

Thanks yall for the comments! grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by saintneo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
orbaxy:

seconded

nigerian ----- naijerian
nigerien ----- neejerien
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrCork4(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs eve, honey where u from? Halem? undecided
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by MrsEve2(f): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
I am from YO MOMMA.
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by orbaxy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I am from YO MOMMA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin[i]*** farting*** tongue grin grin grin wicked! grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Niger is Nigerian . . . . ''the pronunciation is different from Nigerian''
While Nigeria is Nigerian , , , , ''The pronuciation is known already''

Eve stop wording Cock grin grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
orbaxy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin[i]*** farting*** tongue grin grin grin wicked! grin
Hey yo yo . . . Stop polluting the air . . . . . grin grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
!Mr Cork:

Mrs eve, honey where u from?  Halem? undecided

Mrs. Eve forgive me but LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY are u guys talking about 190? angry angry
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
angry
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by 190: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

^^^You very right jare . . .That crab is never from Nigeria . . . . No wonder! shocked shocked shocked

You proverty stricken b[i]ast[/i]ard
what have i said about talking about me,
stay the phock away from my azz why cant u implant this
simple instruction into your miserable life undecided undecided
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^bad day? undecided cry
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by 190: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^
i dont know what is wrong with this black
shrew, leave my azz and he clearly wouldnt
stop quoting me and he wont,
you know how far ive even gone just to get him off my azz
yet this rat wont yield, maybe i have to take this issue to the mod's
angry angry angry
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
190:

You proverty stricken b[i]ast[/i]ard
what have i said about talking about me,
stay the phock away from my azz why cant u implant this
simple instruction into your miserable life undecided undecided

Hey 190. . . . .Did i mention your name here . . Abi what's the prb with you!
Look i want to stop getting into it with yah may be it's fun to you but to me  . . . .No!
Get youself together this time and do never in your miserable life quote or near me again . . . . . .Did you hear that . . . [size=15pt]Never in your miserable life! angry . . .  .You are just a wasteful tool to your family![/size]
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
190 just ignore him like you told me to do raggedy. It's nothing babe. I dont think D-Sense means to piss u off, I think for him it is all fun and games but do what you feel is best. Just know I got your back.

D-Sense please stop. For me please, leave him alone. He's not in the mood. undecided
Besides there are more ppl who are deserving of your "piss off" lol. Like Strangerf or ms.eve, not really "deserving", but can take you on..
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^Honestly . .  .I meant no harm on this dude . . . BUT you can see the way he's blasting and blaring his miserable life and not mine! angry
Where the hell did i mention his name badly and was serious bout it? . . . . . . . .
I was just trying to  . . . .  . . . . undecided
But we keep it that way . .  . .  . . .
Just warn the hell outta him not to move closer angry
I love you kiss grin
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Thatdave(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
You guys have left the Nigerian vs Niger issue to start "blasting your "miserable lives"

Back to topic:
I honestly think that one day,
We shuld change the name of our country from Nigeria to Naija.
That way we won't ever have an I'd problem with the normards or any ppl.

What do you think?
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
lmfao@ D-Sense when he gets in a better mood he will be 190 again. He's just not feeling it today I guess.
I will talk to him.

@Thatdave there is NOTHING to discuss, they already established the issue.
but since u insist. . .
If they changed it to Naija, then what do you suggest the demonym  be?
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lmfao@ D-Sense when he gets in a better mood he will be 190 again. He's just not feeling it today I guess.
I will talk to him.

@Thatdave there is NOTHING to discuss, they already established the issue.
The guy sucks mostly . . . , WARN HIM PLS!
Things don't flow this way . . .We know all these are just bout e-fighting . .[size=30pt]But is it polite to say to some1 ''You living a miserable life''? . . . .He started it![/size]
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
[size=18pt]D-SENSE CALM THE FRIGG DOWN. HE HAS MOVED ON ALREADY!!!!! SHEESH!
LEAVE HIM BE! angry[/size]
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
[size=40pt]Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees[/size]
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
smGDh angry
you are going to get me in trouble trying to end this cyber cat fight between you too!
MI SEH TOPPY! NOW!
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Dsense(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
angry angry
Re: Question: Are Niger Men Called Nigerian Too? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
yes calm down.

anyway are you from Niger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. / SHOCKER: Woman Who Changed From Bird In Lagos Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.