Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. (1126 Views)

Are Christians Servant To God Or Children Of God? / 7 Right Ways Of Naming A Christian Child Or Baby / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2020
I came across the writeup on the book "How to Financially Survive On Campus" i decided to give it a try to see what it entails as i do have a cousin of mine that i always send money for up keep in school..

I bought the book for him,to my surprised, he did not call for 3 weeks like he used to before,i had to call him to know how he was doing,he sounded very fine,and said thank you for the book you gave to me,i was curious,then he told me he has started earning some cash from the things he has learn from the book..

I advise parent to get this book for their children to ease them the stress and worries of always sending money to their children..

I read part of the book before sending it to him,its really worth reading for higher institution students..

If you want to have access to this same book,just send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject : I need the book "How to Financially Survive on Campus"

You will thank me for sharing this information with you..
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
One of the Testimonies shared from individuals who have had complete access to this book is shared below:

"I will keep my name annonymous,i work with one the popular banks in Nigeria,I live in PH city,i saw the advert of the book "How to Financially Survive on Campus"on Nairaland so i decided to get it for my son who is in 200 level Uniport.

Long story short,After paying to have complete access,i took my time to read through to know what the book entails before sending it to him,Long story short,I was able to raise cash for one of my side hustle from the idea i learn from one of the strategies shared in the book.

I noticed my son did not call home for some weeks after i sent the book to him,it was later he explained to me that he started a mini business from the first strategy he learn from the book, Now he doesnt request for money as he used to,the major money we send to him is his school fess and some money for handout,he takes care of himself,i also like the fact that atleast he now has a sense of business...The beautiful thing about this book is that,if you are willing and decipline enough to carry out atleast one of the strategies shared in this book,you will be glad you did,sincerely".

There are more testimonies shared on the website, send an email to the email on the writeup to have access to read more testimonies and how you also can get the book.
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Below is another testimony from a baneficiary of the book "How to Financially Survive on Campus"

"Am happy i made the decision to have complete access to the book"How to Financially Survive on Campus, apart from the fact that i have made far more than the amount i paid to get the complete book,carrying out the strategies does not affect my educational pursuits. ( The book: How to Financially Survive on Campus)."Franca Daisu

Should you be interested in having complete access to this information,follow the information above
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by Buliwyf: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stop trying to sell your own shitty book under false pretences. It is not good.

We are not as dumb as the people around you are to believe all the nonsense you wrote there.

2 Likes

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buliwyf:
Stop trying to sell your own shitty book under false pretences. It is not good.

We are not as dumb as the people around you are to believe all the nonsense you wrote there.

You can only say this if your claims are geniue.

You cant call a book you have not read a shitty book, neither should you lay false aquization on someone..

Its also wrong for you to also say "none sense you wrote" for a book you have not read yet. If the writer of the book sees this he will frown at it..We should be guided rightly...Talk is free but yet,we should talk wisely..

You where not forced or compelled to read or comment on any post on this platform,even if you chose to read it ,why not ignore the message if you are not interested just like some other did..

Life is all about choices,what you see as non sense might just be what someone elses need to move to the next level...

Please lets be guided as to the way we react to things..

Good day...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by Buliwyf: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
LoveEditor:

You can only say this if your claims are geniue.

You cant call a book you have not read a shitty book, neither should you lay false aquization on someone..

Its also wrong for you to also say "none sense you wrote" for a book you have not read yet. If the writer of the book sees this he will frown at it..We should be guided rightly...Talk is free but yet,we should talk wisely..

You where not forced or compelled to read or comment on any post on this platform,even if you chose to read it ,why not ignore the message if you are not interested just like some other did..

Life is all about choices,what you see as non sense might just be what someone elses need to move to the next level...

Please lets be guided as to the way we react to things..

Good day...

How does you the writer frowning affect me? You book is shitty. What you wrote before and what you wrote now is nonsense.

Stop trying to sell your book under false pretences. If the book was so great you won't be lying online to sell it.

2 Likes

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Buliwyf:

How does you the writer frowning affect me? You book is shitty. What you wrote before and what you wrote now is nonsense.

Stop trying to sell your book under false pretences. If the book was so great you won't be lying online to sell it.

Something you have not tried and you say its shitty,i guesss you really dont know what shitty means

If you see marketing as lying online then you got a probelm....

Even Coca-cola and some multi-national company still does marketing....

I think you need to recreate your thinking....

I dont have anything else to say to you...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Good morning everyone...

Its a beautiful weekend...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2020
It will be of the best month for us ...Happy New Month...

Keep the dream alive...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 2:53am On Apr 03, 2020
As a parent,investing in your child or children education is one of the greatest investment you can invest in them,And as a student,investing in your personality is one of the greatest investment you can invest in...

One of the best time to invest in your self as a student is now...Join many students who are already enjoying the benefits from the book "How to Financially Survive on Campus".

I personally recommend you get this book and read it..You will thank me for sharing this information with you...

Below is one testimony from one of the beneficiary of the book "How to Financially Survive on Campus"

"Gone are the days when i had to always call home or some of my relatives for some kind of financial assistant to pay some bills in school.
I made up my mind that i will be responsible to take care of some of my bills,the fact that am in higher institution is a prove positive that am responsible enough to take care of some of my financial needs my to some extent. I stayed awake most nights trying to figure out a way to go about it,not until i was opportuned to have access to the book "How to financially survive on campus". I started with the first strategies, though it was not easy for the first month with making sure it does not affect my studies..but after the first month,i was able to schedule my time rightly to suit me... My first pay was #20,000,I could still remember how i felt that day...Today am earning more than #80,000 monthly, just by applying what i learned from the first strategies..
It requires some hard work,but of course if you are smart enough,you will know how to go about carrying out any of the strategies with less stress.
For some people that have the book and have not started any of the strategies,i wont say they are "lazy". I believe life is all about making decision and making the right decision at the right time. If you have used your money to pay tomhave access to this information,do yourself the good by starting atleast one of the strategies shared in the book,you will be glad you did.. Until you decide to do,nothing will happen.
I pay to have access to the book out of curiosity,but am happy i took the decision.
Tobi Ajakaye- Undergraduate "
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Good morning all, please lets stay safe...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2020
"Yesterday is not ours to recover,but today is our to win or lose"
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 4:18am On Apr 11, 2020
There are more testimonies shared on the website,

Should be interested in reading some of these testimonies,send an email to the email on the writeup above

If you are interested in having complete access to this same book,just send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
So much to lesrn from this book...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
There are more testimonies shared on the website,

Should you be interested in reading some of these testimonies,send an email to the email on the writeup above

If you are interested in having complete access to this same book,just send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Read below a short message from the Author of the Book "How to Financially Survive on Campus".

This book is not for people who are looking for overnight riches or are not willing to put in the work required. Also note,IT IS NOT a get rich quick scheme.

WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
-This book is meant for any student who want to live a financially free life on campus and after leaving the four walls of the school.
-Individuals who believe they can still achieve something more in life irrespective of their age or educational qualification.

The author of the book did not only take you by the hand and show you how to live financially free on campus and beyond, but also show you how you can successfully implement everything you will learn from the book,so you can start making a living from any of the strategies shared as quickly as humanly possible.

Note kindly: Having access to this book alone is enough,even though we have gone to great lengths to do everything we can on our end to make sure you succeed,it will still require you to TAKE ACTION.

So if for any reason you are not the kind of person who takes action on what you have learn, I respectly suggest that you ignor this message.

I wrote this book as a result of the financial experience i went through while growing up,and i shared in the book PROVEN and TESTED strategies on how i was able to get things sorted out step-by-step,i also shared in the book other entreprenuers experience and research work that will help you effectively live financially free on campus and beyond...

I understand how pained and stressful it is not to be able to live financially free that is why i made up my mind to help as many students as possible to be able to live a financially free life.

Remember, learning from someone else's experience save you the RISK of failing, Time, Money.

In asmuch as its my desire for every students to have this book,The book will only be made available for individuals who TRULY and are READY to live financially free on campus and beyond.

Before you decide to have complete access to this book,I advice you read some testimonies from people who had already have complete access to the book.

To do so, send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Also send an email to the above email,should you be interested in reading more and know how to get a copy of this VALUABLE book.

Since 2018 till date,this book have helped many students and good numbers of entreprenuers SOLVED the problem of no or low funds to live financially free on campus and beyond...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2020
First of all,i want to congratulate you for successfully scraped through JAMB, and PUME...Yes,its not an easy task considering the numbers of Jamb applicants on yearly bases.

Congratulations once again and welcome to another phase in your life. A phase where you determine the future of your life by yourself ...

Its not enough to gain admssion,its up to you to decide if you will GRADUATE or NOT...

Its not everyone who did matriculate just like you did that will graduate, It has been so right from time and it will continue to be so..One reason or the other some people will fall by on the journey,only the once that are DETERMINED makes it to the end..The choice is yours.

As said "Better is the end of a thing than its beginning".

Some will fall by as a result of life's natural circumstances, some will fall by as a result of choice etc.

But It has been proven over time that No or Low funds to survive financially on campus is one of the major reasons for high rate of student dropout or not being able to complete their program in the Higher Institution.

This is why from my experience ,reaserch and other young entreprenuer's experience,i have shared with you 7 TESTED and PROVEN strategies on How to Financially Survive on Campus". There are no questions as to whether it will work or not,the proof a good product is that it has fulfilled its purpose.

We have recorded several testimonies from individual who already have complete access to this book.

This book is not for people who are looking for overnight riches or are not willing to put in the work required. Also note,IT IS NOT a get rich quick scheme.

WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
-This book is meant for any student who want to live a financially free life on campus and after leaving the four walls of the school.
-Individuals who believe they can still achieve something more in life irrespective of their age or educational qualification.

The author of the book did not only take you by the hand and show you how to live financially free on campus and beyond, he also show you how you can successfully implement everything you will learn from the book,so you can start making a living from any of the strategies shared as quickly as humanly possible.

Note kindly: Having access to this book alone is enough,even though we have gone to great lengths to do everything we can on our end to make sure you succeed,it will still require you to TAKE ACTION.

So if for any reason you are not the kind of person who takes action on what you have learn, I respectly suggest that you ignor this message.

I wrote this book as a result of the financial experience i went through while growing up,and i shared in the book PROVEN and TESTED strategies on how i was able to get things sorted out step-by-step,and how am now living a financially free live. I also shared in the book other entreprenuers experience and research work that will help you effectively live financially free on campus and beyond...

I understand how pained and stressful it is not to be able to live financially free that is why i made up my mind to help as many students as possible to be able to live a financially free life.

Remember, learning from someone else's experience save you the RISK of failing, Time, Money.

In asmuch as its my desire for every students to have this book,The book will only be made available for individuals who TRULY and are READY to live financially free on campus and beyond.

Before you decide to have complete access to this book,I advice you read some testimonies from people who already have complete access to the book. I believe my ULTIMATE product is my satisfied customers.

To do so, send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Also send an email to the above email,should you be interested in reading more and also get your own copy of this VALUABLE book.

I have succesfully trained and empowered a good number of students on entreprenuership and I aim at helping young people discover their real purpose early in life.

One thing i use to tell people is "If you come across any information that you know will be VALUABLE to you,or will help you SOLVE some challenge, 3 Things you should ask yourself
(i) Are the claim real ?
(ii) Does it really works ?
(iii) Will it help you provide or near to provide the SOLUTION you desire?

If your answer is YES, then do all you can to get the information(Solution),because it just might be the information you need to transit from Point A to that Point or level you have been desiring to be.

I took advantage of information as this years ago which has helped me in most of my financial achievments today.

Note: Not everyone will genuinely want to share their financial success with you, but if you have such opportunity,i advice you grab it with both hands.

Since 2018 till date,this book have helped many students and good numbers of entreprenuers SOLVED the problem of no or low funds to live financially free on campus and beyond...

One thing am known for is NOT only helping students lived a financially free life on campus but also after leaving the four walls of the school..

As said,having this access to this book is not a must,neither is it compulsory...You choose to have it or or leave it...Its your choice.

Remember

"Yesterday is not ours to recover,but tomorrow is ours to WIN or LOSE".

"Where you are today is a result of yesterday's decisions and where you will be to tomorrow will be decide by the decision you take today".

"You have all it takes to be successful".

I wish you the best in life.....
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 2:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Good morning...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2020
A life without a PURPOSE is really not a good life...

Do something postive everyday towards achieving your goals in life...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2020
A beautiful day ahead to everyone...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 4:48am On May 05, 2020
Beautiful morning to everyone...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 2:17am On May 07, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 6:24am On May 09, 2020
Good morning
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by festwiz(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2020
Go and publish it on Amazon, if it's good, people will purchase and review it.
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 7:52am On May 14, 2020
Good morning everyone..

Trust we are staying safe this period...

God protects us all
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 3:12am On May 24, 2020
The type of future you want to live is primarily upto you

The DECISION you take today will either make you accomplish your goals in life or the opposite..

Take the right decision today...
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 6:03am On May 25, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be successful,dont limit your ability...

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

Believe in yourself, if you do,there's no limit to what you can achieve...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

Stay safe, stay positive, everything will be fine...

God overall...

My little advise for someone out there...

Good morning everyone...Have a blessed week....
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 5:37am On May 31, 2020
Thank God for a beautiful month of May'

June will be much better....If you believe say Amen....
Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2020

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

God overall...

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 3:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

God overall...

Re: I Recommend Every Parent Get This Book For Their Child Or Children.. by LoveEditor: 4:56am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

God overall...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginia Controversial Pastor Died Of Covid19 After A Jam Parked Service / . / Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.