Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift (4729 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by namiji2598: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2020
A Facebook user in gombe shares how his friend got the sweet in the middle of his girlfriend was caught with another dude:
I Have Officially Given Up On Girls!
Excuse My French But I Have To Share This Why Are Ladies This Heartless? This Is No Joke Three Days Ago I Noticed My Friend Is Being Harsh To His Girlfriend I Spoke To Him And He Was Like BlaQ This Girls Are Not Loyal Anymore And I Said To Him, Gee No Reason Until You Catch Her In The Act Just Trust And Show Her Love, Lo And Behold Today Happens To Be Her Birthday My Guy, Myself And Some Couple Of Our Friends Went To Give Her A Surprise Birthday Special Getting To Her Room We Caught Her Banging Another Guy, I Respect What My Gee Did He Just Dropped The Wine And Cake And We Left
My Question Here In Today's Relationship Can A Lady Really Keep Just A Guy In Her Life?

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by yanabasee(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Very old movie...

There's part2 sef.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2020
People using phrases they don't understand the meaning of. Where's the "French" in that write up? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by namiji2598: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:
People using phrases they don't understand the meaning of. Where's the "French" in that write up? grin
what are South Africans doing here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by namiji2598: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
yanabasee:
Very old movie...

There's part2 sef.
I knw them all, if u check up there u will see a comment with a similar name as mine
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2020
namiji2598:
what are South Africans doing here?

Commenting like everybody else.

6 Likes

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Leezah(f): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin grin
XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Chingykay77(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Actually some girls are still loyal
I don't care if d story is true or false but it both happens to both gender
Dick and Pussy isn't meant for just one person ..............
Bleep tha life outta tha Pussy n Suck tha coro outta tha dick grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Papadoh(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2020
So he just wasted the wine and cake?!

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by luvyaself95(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

U don start again.
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by XhosaNostra(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
luvyaself95:

U don start again.

What? undecided
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by MadeINchenzen2: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What? undecided

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by anonym0us: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
excuse my pidgin, maybe your friend no Sabi shag him babe

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ladies, should I tell these men?
If you never wife her, nothing is guaranteed.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Mbaisesnake: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Even if you wife her it's 80% not sure ... no put your mind ... do it that your just helping humanity ( kids)
justnock:
Ladies, should I tell these men?
If you never wife her, nothing is guaranteed.
grin grin grin
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mbaisesnake:
Even if you wife her it's 80% not sure ... no put your mind ... do it that your just helping humanity ( kids)

I swear down. Ladies of these days nor get joy. Cheating is their alibi
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by YungMillionaire: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Niggas trying to satisfiy b1tches...keep wasting your time. Love is a Victorian invention. It is an artificial concept invented by white people for white people. If you go to America today, you will see that even they have almost given up on this rubbish called romantic love. Social media has changed the game. Every woman on social media has thousands of men waiting to enter her t0t0. If you think you can compete with that then more power to you. Our parents did not have social media. That is why our mothers were far more faithful in their marriages and the rate of divorce was very low. These days marriage is for fools and hopeless romantics. No practically minded man will ever consider marrying in these times.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by chiboyjohn: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Girls are like wifi network, once u have the right password u can connect and browse her internet,, ,,
Many people can connect all u need is the password
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by PlaysNigeria: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bro, better stop the love something - no be for this century ooo, these ladies are already something else, the good girls are now worse, even street girls are now better, Yes!.
You see those pretty omo butter girls, they can s.uck anything and do anything unbelievable. And they will come out looking calm with their bulgy eye glasses.

Coman ask me what my eyes saw last December cry
Re: Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift by gift2xl: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
So na now the sunlight don't reach your, region. While for my own region na 6pm, ur own na 12pm. Welcome to the train.

(1) (Reply)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.