Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority (1224 Views)

Black Nylon Bags (small And Big) In Wholesale Price / Don't Ignore If You Have A Business / Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Plz read this�����https://inpholine..com/2020/02/the-rainbow-currency-yem-more-valuable.html?m=1, try as much as possible to read in between the line...click the link and read it all for yourself.best of luck..... cryptocurrency have come to stay
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2020
The 4k you scammed me of sometime ago when I contacted you in reference to your post on making money via exportation, have you now bought Benz with it?

You will not see good with that rainbow currency you're currently advertising. Bastard!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Heylius(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Lol take those nonsense those bastards post on nairaland serious at your own peri

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2020
Heylius:
Lol take those nonsense those bastards post on nairaland serious at your own peri
I learnt the hard way. The fool said he was into exportation and can teach me to earn thousands of naira weekly and being that I was looking for something legit to do, I hopped on. The bastard requested a payment of 4k before he could teach me which I sent to him. He then sent one foolish list containing fake email addresses that doesn't even exist and told me to go and look for proposals and send to them and if they like my proposals, they will contact me. I asked about where to get the products to export and how about him taking me by the hand and tutor me well and also mentor me, oloriburuku blocked me on WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2020
MrVeyron:
I learnt the hard way. The fool said he was into exportation and can teach me to earn thousands of naira weekly and being that I was looking for something legit to do, I hopped on. The bastard requested a payment of 4k before he could teach me which I sent to him. He then sent one foolish list containing fake email addresses that doesn't even exist and told me to go and look for proposals and send to them and if they like my proposals, they will contact me. I asked about where to get the products to export and how about him taking me by the hand and tutor me well and also mentor me, oloriburuku blocked me on WhatsApp.
Bro truth is that you were desperate. How many Nigerian people will discover a gold mine and call people to come and join in the harvest?? None! The harvest is you who believes rubbish. Be smart to avoid such cheap scam in future. Everyone on NL is broke and huslting to be rich....4k x 50 of you= wow!
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Bro truth is that you were desperate. How many Nigerian people will discover a gold mine and call people to come and join in the harvest?? None! The harvest is you who believes rubbish. Be smart to avoid such cheap scam in future. Everyone on NL is broke and huslting to be rich....4k x 50 of you= wow!
This ain't a matter of being desperate cos what he advertised isn't something that sounds too good to be true. He's just so unfortunate to not be honest and true to his words.

If he had advertised that I would be making 1million daily which obviously sounds to good to be true, then you can say I was desperate and even greedy. But he kept it at a minimal amount then and to be honest, one can actually make such amount he mentioned from exportation provided you have your connections.

And mind you, there are people who can actually introduce you to where they earn from. It just has to do with individuality and character. Believe me, I know.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Heylius(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2020
MrVeyron:
I learnt the hard way too bro i was scammed of 5k too
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2020
The thief didn't respond again to all the allegations.

They are here plenty. Giving false hope to people.
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2020
MrVeyron:
The 4k you scammed me of sometime ago when I contacted you in reference to your post on making money via exportation, have you now bought Benz with it?

You will not see good with that rainbow currency you're currently advertising. Bastard!

If you have his account details, the one you used to send money to him, go to the EFCC website. Report the bastard.

Your report will unfold other Frauds perpetrated by him.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

If you have his account details, the one you used to send money to him, go to the EFCC website. Report the bastard.

Your report will unfold other Frauds perpetrated by him.
It was some time last year, I think around February/March. I don't have his details again.

I've even forgotten about it. I make more money now so he can go wallow in his shame.

I just thought of calling him out when I saw this post from him so others won't fall victim.
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrVeyron:
It was some time last year, I think around February/March. I don't have his details again.

I've even forgotten about it. I make more money now so he can go wallow in his shame.

I just thought of calling him out when I saw this post from him so others won't fall victim.
good God bless you.

Instead of them to go learn a trade, they scam people upandan. If their smartness is channelled towards legit businesses many of them would be millionaires within a short time.

He will meet his Waterloo soon, if he doesn't stop
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
good God bless you.

Instead of them to go learn a trade, they scam people upandan. If their smartness is channelled towards legit businesses many of them would be millionaires within a short time.

God bless you too!
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Buhahahah....look at the fool...I don't even know u, I scam you of 4k lol that means u re seriously sick if u can't show proof .. because I don't know u..and the fullest part I received a call from this guys arounf 1:33pm blabbing for just 15secs....I called him back n the idiot kip dropping my calls...but wherever u re na God go spoil ur life bcs I don't know u from anywhere....and for those of u believing him SMH.. remember we have alot of psycho ..awon eyan aro in this con3

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
good God bless you.

yes u re right maybe u should tell our Mr that....he is the one that wanna draw ur attention to himself...check his signature to have a clue of the kind of person our Mr is likely to be, I don't just type....I do engage myself in critical analysis and think so if he think he can mess with me I guess he got the wrong guy...and if u think am the scammer here...let him pick up my calls and we have a video and voice recording.and some test ok..

Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is My Guy Blackmailer now silent...plz once he comes online I have a question to ask u..
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Akinh:
Is My Guy Blackmailer now silent...plz once he comes online I have a question to ask u..
Oh I am here! And if you think I'm trying to draw attention to myself, you're clearly mistaken. There are better ways to call attention to myself than wrongly accusing people.

As a nairaland member, I reserve the right to put whatever I so desire on my status and if you think I'm a pathetic scammer like yourself, you're mistaken once again.

My old moniker was ItzSpartacuz... Ring a bell

And besides, you don't get to ask me questions. I don't deal with fraudsters and losers.

Moreover, the number you put up on that screenshot up there isn't mine. Maybe that's your next victim that you're trynna scam. I'd have dropped my number here but hey, I can't risk loosers like you access to my line.

And so, because I have a write up on my status, I shouldn't call your pathetic ass out again abi? If you didn't see that on my status, what would you counter me with? Oh! Maybe you'll say I shouldn't be on NL at all.

Fact still remains I know who you are and you're a scammer and a fvcking bastard. Period!

Continue to wallow in your miserable life.
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Welcome idiot..u said I scam u since last year Feb....I guess since then ur brain just got restore to call me out abi...after 1yr and few days alaye go find the person wey collect ur so called 4k..and if u re hungry say it out and let people help u ok..n u said is not ur no why dropping the call when I called u idiot....and am sure that 4k the person scam u must pain u like say heaven wan fall....Pele send ur bank details I will help u with 10k
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Akinh:
Welcome idiot..u said I scam u since last year Feb....I guess since then ur brain just got restore to call me out abi...after 1yr and few days alaye go find the person wey collect ur so called 4k..and if u re hungry say it out and let people help u ok..n u said is not ur no why dropping the call when I called u idiot....and am sure that 4k the person scam u must pain u like say heaven wan fall....Pele send ur bank details I will help u with 10k
You're definitely calling the ghost of your soon to be dead filthy self and not me.

Give the 10k to your papa and mama, they are the ones suffering of it cos I don't and I have no use of your money.

For your information, I'm now way pass 4k. I average 120k a week from numerous legit sources. I don't depend on airdrop like you do niqqa. So quit your bitching and go get a life. Shalom!
Re: Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority by Akinh: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrVeyron:
You're definitely calling the ghost of your soon to be dead filthy self and not me.

Give the 10k to your papa and mama, they are the ones suffering of it cos I don't and I have no use of your money.

For your information, I'm now way pass 4k. I average 120k a week from numerous legit sources. I don't depend on airdrop like you do niqqa. So quit your bitching and go get a life. Shalom!
buhahahah.....I respect parent and I will never mention yours...ok Mr 120k.... grin grin,Kai that 4k ......all is well Oga Ade take heart..if u hv evidence we can still track the person....so he can return ur 4k...

(1) (Reply)

Uber / Bolt Business / Setting Up An Internet Cafe / Ismail Abdulazeez Agricultural Development Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.