Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job (9789 Views)

If U Av A Skill Dat Can Fetch U N100,000 & Above Every Month Will U Look 4 Work? / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2020
facenglish:
the political class wanted an economy of dependent graduate
really!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
exactly
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2020
facenglish:
exactly
can you walk me through the basic of business development?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2020
adewale4great:
yes if you can
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2020
adewale4great:
why not? if you are ready to learn
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
facenglish:
why not? if you are ready to learn
I'm ready! how do we get started
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm ready! how do we get started
I'm.going to place you on personal finance book challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2020
facenglish:
I'm.going to place you on personal finance book challenge
OK! how do we go about that
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! how do we go about that
I'm going to recommend a book for you on person finance
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2020
facenglish:
I'm going to recommend a book for you on person finance
what is the Name of the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the Name of the book?
the richest man in the Babylon
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2020
facenglish:
the richest man in the Babylon
where can I download for free?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2020
adewale4great:
where can I download for free?
go to pdfdrive now
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by mosesay: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Job Title:- Client Services Agent.

Our company:- Regno Development Limited is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Technical Partner in UAE and European Union to carry out the business of Real Estate and Power Generation, Waste Management.

Project Details:- Interconnectivity of about 8000 Hospitals across the country with hybrid Portal Solution with Digital Electronic System.

Jon Description.
Introduce the Application Portal and the Digital Electronics to hospitals in your state of location.
Update Customer database and management.
Serve as Liaison Officer to correspond and Sign up Hospital for the application and install the application in customers Premises.
Provide user friendly support for Hospitals in your domain.

Qualification:-
OND/HND or B,Sc with High level knowledge of computer and internet.
Knowledge of office Suites-PowerPoint, Excel and MS word is compulsory.
Ability to introduce New IT Product to hospitals systems
Candidate must be able to work from home with a sound laptop with Internet.

Remuneration:- Remuneration is based on commission and the minimum commission is 100.000N in a month depends on how you are able to capture your network of Hospitals for the introduction of the Application.

Location:- We require 1 candidate each from 36 state of the federation.
Age:- The Age Limit for this service is minimum of 32 Male/Female

Application should be forward to career.nigeria@regno.org.ng or http://greenmouseonline.com/regon/ with Client Services Agent/State Name as he subject of your application.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here / Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.