Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (58982 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by GamalNasser: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2020
The US Department of State has announced a $7 million reward to anyone that can provide credible information that will lead to the arrest of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

The Deparment made this known in a tweet posted some hours ago. The tweet reads

The United States Department of State offers a #reward of up to $7 million for information leading to the arrest of #terrorist Abubakar #Shekau , leader of #Boko_Haram . #Whatsapp : +1 202 975 9195 #Telegram :

The Deparment made this known in a tweet posted some hours ago. The tweet reads

Source : https://rewardsforjustice.net/english/abubakar_shekau.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/RFJ_Francais/status/1234881985337790464

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by famouscargo4u: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Where is that 70 year old mama with charms. $7 million for you. I hope Amotekun men won't leave killer herdsmen and kidnappers to face Shekau o. Sunday Igboho, Baba Alakiyo and IGALA wizards where are you?!

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by mascot87(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2020
It's time for me to make money & escape poverty for ever.

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by GamalNasser: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
Las Las Shekau has attracted the attention of US predator drones on his matter , he will definitely be cooked before the US elections

584 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Socialng: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
Haha...This must be a joke... cheesy

Old news.. the bounty was placed in 2013

Place stop quoting me oooo
I'm not on Twitter..To verify the news..
I simply googled it and saw that the bounty was placed in 2013

Seems it's still open.. Hopefully..The news will travel far and wide..And shekau will be caught..

I am not a bokoharam sympathizer and etc...
Stop insulting my user name

Thank you
God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by NextD18: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Not when Buhari is still in power.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by GamalNasser: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Socialng:

How is it a joke ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by GamalNasser: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Not when Buhari is still in power.
US drones don't need Buhari permission to fry that idiot Shekau

375 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by overall90: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2020
this is the game changer.
let me see how long the North will continue to shield him.

297 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by helinues: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2020
If Usa can kill Iran top government officials without placing bounty on his head, then who is Skehau?

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Frankitibobo: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Picadelly(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Game over for shekau with such bounty placed..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2020
How true is this news?

And the end has come for Shekau, Book Haram and all those feeding from this crisis.

Leader of the group Buhari wants to give foreign scholarship

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by gaetano: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
His deputy will sell him out and collect the bounty grin

Buhari will not be happy with this. "an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north"

320 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by overall90: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
How true is this news?

very true.

8 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Olominira(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Las Las Shekau has attracted the attention of US predator drones on his matter , he will definitely be cooked before the US elections
Shekau would definitely meet his Long awaited virgins because this is part of US election game. It's important for Trump

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by jlinkd78(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Shekau is now a goner. Trump will do anything possible to retain US position as d world police. Am sure this foreign scholarship for supposed repentant Boko Haramites must have angered d West. Whereas Buhari was quick to label IPOB whose leader Nnamdi Kanu even attends Trump's Republican party meetings, it is clear he has been pampering d stamping out of his brother real terrorists. With American involvement now in this fight a lot of conspiracy theories will be unearthed and d masks unveiled as who d real sponsors are.

260 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Marine54(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Socialng:
united States never joke with terrorist ! Buhari will not like this.......

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Captainrambo2: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Buhari will be so sad.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Meanwhile one useless senator drafted a bill for rehabilitation..

Why some Nigerians hate and are still hating trump is surprising, what did Obama do to help Nigeria/Africa from terrorism?...

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by amc: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2020
The $7m reward has been on offer since 2013.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2020
How true is this?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2020
My fellow bounty hunters, who's with me on this mission?

Let's congregate fast...

24 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by femmy2010(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2020
Great News. The FGN should do the same thus create panic in the camp of those freaking terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by godofuck231: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2020
gao , mali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by LosC: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2020
This is now the real deal

13 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by PointB: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2020
About time.

Purveyors of terror
And in those days, She-cow, who led the purveyors of terror and tormentor of the people who ravaged the land and slaughter the people, addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you by King Bubu son of Hari, the cattle herder and his Warlords. By our god, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.” Now the commander of King Bubu's army is a mean Warlord. He is called Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia. When Bura, the snake charmer, son of Tyia, heard the words of She-cow, he girded his loin, laid prostrate on the ground and push his chest up and down to show his muscles and mass of flesh. “She-cow and his band of brigands are noise-makers and cowards,” he declared, “I shall crush him, and all who stand with him.” Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number. Then....

Excerpts from The Act of King Bubu
(Coming soon to a bookstore near you)

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by BlackfireX: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2020
What concern America with Nigeria, poking nose into what didnt concern them...

Bloody Trump

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Somethin Mallam Buhari should have done a long time ago

But we know he won't because according to the Major General, an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Bloody Trump

Boko Haram sympathizer spotted

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by johnmartus(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Another terrorist organization is loading. Foolish people. Who will catch shekaru. The fact remains no bloody civilian can catch him. Except those who sponsoring him. And I believe that those who sponsoring him have enough money and they feed fats from this bokoharam menace. So America please keep your money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by gaetano: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Bloody Trump

E-bokoharam, i hail thee

78 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.