Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? (5350 Views)

Amaron Quanta Vs 220ah Luminous Tubular Vs Mombat / Quanta Batteries For Sale / Genuine Gaston Batteries, Monbat Batteries, Inverters and Numerous Solar Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2020
To those that have used them all have experience on the subject between Quanta and Monbat which is better?
Note : Quanta is Indian while Monbat is European product.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Bump!
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by ifnyioj22(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm currently using quanta batteries 48v
For six years running!
Although the backup time has dropped.
I can't say of the present quality?
I wanna replace mine even with tubular this time...

4 Likes

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
ifnyioj22:
I'm currently using quanta batteries 48v
For six years running!
Although the backup time has dropped.
I can't say of the present quality?
I wanna replace mine even with tubular this time...
Thanks for the review. Please which brand of tubular battery do you want to replace them with?

2 Likes

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by ifnyioj22(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ournolly:

Thanks for the review. Please which brand of tubular battery do you want to replace them with?
sukam
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
ifnyioj22:
sukam
OK.
Sukam is a Chinese product, nothing special.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by abidemidare: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Amaron quanta still the best.

2 Likes

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
abidemidare:
Amaron quanta still the best.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by darelar(m): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2020
I have been trying to get the comparison and know the best but I couldn't get any.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
darelar:
I have been trying to get the comparison and know the best but I couldn't get any.
After a few advice from dealers, I settled with Monbat.
A bit costly but working fine.
Can only review after using them more than 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by datola: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ournolly:

Cna only review after using them more than 2 years.

Please where did you get the battery and how much?
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
datola:

Please where did you get the battery and how much?
Here at Onitsha.
The man imported it and I was on the waiting list so I got them first.

Bought both @290k, 145k each.

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by datola: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Ournolly:

Here at Onitsha.
The man imported it and I was on the waiting list so I got them first.

Bought both @290k, 145k each.

That's good.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by darelar(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ournolly:

Can only review after using them more than 2 years.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by olatade(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ournolly:
After a few advice from dealers, I settled with Monbat. A bit costly but working fine. Can only review after using them more than 2 years.

how are the batteries performing presently sir?
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2021
olatade:

how are the batteries performing presently sir?
Superb! No Issue at all.
Monbat should be the best battery though very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2021
Please which is the best between Mombat vs 200ah Amaron quanta vs 220ah Luminous Tubular battery...please I need your expert advice.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2021
Ournolly:

Superb! No Issue at all.
Monbat should be the best battery though very expensive.
Please do you have a WhatsApp contact? I’ll need your advice please
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 3:25pm On May 09, 2021
trustedward:

Please do you have a WhatsApp contact? I’ll need your advice please
Please be free to ask the question here.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
trustedward:
Please which is the best between Mombat vs 200ah Amaron quanta vs 220ah Luminous Tubular battery...please I need your expert advice.
Monbat is better than Quanta but more expensive.
I did thorough research before purchasing it.
Most atm points use monbat.

Tubular battery is not maintenance free so it is entirely different from the above 2.

I will advice you to go for monbat if you can afford it but make sure you are buying brand new battery. That's what I did.

As for Tubular, I heard it's OK too but you should bear in mind the periodic change of the fluid.

Thanks.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2021
Ournolly:

Monbat is better than Quanta but more expensive.
I did thorough research before purchasing it.
Most atm points use monbat.

Tubular battery is not maintenance free so it is entirely different from the above 2.

I will advice you to go for monbat if you can afford it but make sure you are buying brand new battery. That's what I did.

As for Tubular, I heard it's OK too but you should bear in mind the periodic change of the fluid.

Thanks.
thanks a lot for your response, I heard the maintenance is done once in 6 months and it involves refilling it with distill water, the maintenance shouldn’t be a problem for me as far it gives me good value for money, but if your preference wasn’t based on the continua maintenance associated with tubular batteries then I’ll go with the Monbat.

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 6:15am On May 10, 2021
trustedward:
thanks a lot for your response, I heard the maintenance is done once in 6 months and it involves refilling it with distill water, the maintenance shouldn’t be a problem for me as far it gives me good value for money, but if your preference wasn’t based on the continua maintenance associated with tubular batteries then I’ll go with the Monbat.
Yeah, if you don't mind the maintenance you can go with tubular batteries.
Tubular is not that expensive for a start.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2021
Ournolly:

Yeah, if you don't mind the maintenance you can go with tubular batteries.
Tubular is not that expensive for a start.
the cost isn’t a problem, just want the best... : cry
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2021
trustedward:
tubular batteries require more panels for effective charging. If u r using 0.45kwp to charge a 200ah normal flat plate batteries tubular will require like 0.6kwp under the same time duration.

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
trustedward:
To me Monbat is the best, with more lifespan.

I am not a solar and battery dealer, just voicing my opinion based on personal experience.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
tubular batteries require more panels for effective charging. If u r using 0.45kwp to charge a 200ah normal flat plate batteries tubular will require like 0.6kwp under the same time duration.
wow I never knew, thanks for the valuable info, please in terms of life spam and ability to hold charge, which would you recommend?
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2021
Ournolly:

To me Monbat is the best, with more lifespan.

I am not a solar and battery dealer, just voicing my opinion based on personal experience.
thanks bro, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by Ournolly: 10:41am On May 10, 2021
trustedward:
wow I never knew, thanks for the valuable info, please in terms of life spam and ability to hold charge, which would you recommend?

I think Tubular should have slightly better DOD than dey cell batteries (minus lithium ion batteries of course).

Dey cells are mostly 50% DOD while Tubular can comfortably hit 70% DOD.

Lithium ion batteries like are on the next level tho.
Re: Monbat Vs Quanta Battery, Which Is Better? by trustedward(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2021
Ournolly:

I think Tubular should have slightly better DOD than dey cell batteries (minus lithium ion batteries of course).

Dey cells are mostly 50% DOD while Tubular can comfortably hit 70% DOD.

Lithium ion batteries like are on the next level tho.
thanks boss, heard the lifespan of Monbat is 10-12 years, that literally blew me away..based on your recommendation, I think I’ll have to go with Monbat, please can you hook me up with your seller?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New GSM Table Phone With Inbuilt SIM Slot For Home /residential Use! / Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self / Fresh UK Used white Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.