Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" (24208 Views)

Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by REALHEAVEN: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

U know nothing abt rap.. Rap is judged on d MIC not abt achievements.. Drake is a successful rapper but he ain't d best.. Coz MI got more recognition n accolades.. Would u say he is better than Mode9, Show Dem Camp or Vector Tha Viper? Only a mad man would think MI is better..

In terms of lyricism, wordplay and punchlines, Modo is on a very different level. No one comes close not even the viper Vector.

M.I flows better than Modo.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Wen u r talking d best it is done on d MIC.. That was d major reason MI ran away from a 1 on 1 Cypher with Vector but went on d single on Zero's song 1 on 1.. such a coward.. his camp made it known 2 him its a trap coz we all know he would get murdered by VEC.. Listen 2 AQ n Blaqbonez d more n come back 2 me.. it's obvious u don't listen 2 them..
Best rapper claim is done on d MIC.. Eminem will never run away from a cypher..
So in your wildest dream a cypher now determines best rapper? Mention one artist the likes of Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole had a 1on 1 battle with in a cypher and get back to me son. Oh and don't forget that the best are always recognised outside the shores of their domain which I doubt if your vector is even recognize outside the shores of Nigeria. U got nothing on M
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by REALHEAVEN: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Show Dem Camp - Palm Wine Express (2016)
Show Dem Camp - Palm Wine Music II (2019)
Show Dem Camp - Clone Wars - These Buhari Times (2019)

Mode 9 - 30 days of Mode9 (2015)

30 days of Modenine is bae...

I can't just stop playing Victory and Davinci Mode...

Modo is dope...
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

In terms of lyricism, wordplay and punchlines, Modo is on a very different level. No one comes close not even the viper Vector.

pls tell him bruv. He thinks vector can be compared to modo and m.i . Vector is not even up to Jesse jags, Terry d rap man level.
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by REALHEAVEN: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
hotswagg12:
pls tell him bruv. He thinks vector can be compared to modo and m.i . Vector is not even up to Jesse jags, Terry d rap man level.

M.I is very good. The only reason why some folks dislike him is because he is a bit egoistic.
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

M.I is very good. The only reason why some folks dislike him is because he is a bit egoistic.
Bruv he knows his self worth and you don't expect him to be less. Look at Jay-Z, Diddy, Kendrick Lamar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Tyson fury, Wilder etc. They all have one thing in common and once they believe they are the best u don't expect them to be quiet about it. They can do anything to trend and been egoistic is part of it. It's how the game is played. Hate them or love it they are good in their area of expertise.
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by okenwaa(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Show Dem Camp - Palm Wine Express (2016)
Show Dem Camp - Palm Wine Music II (2019)
Show Dem Camp - Clone Wars - These Buhari Times (2019)

Mode 9 - 30 days of Mode9 (2015)

SDC is a rap group made up of 2rappers, Tec and Ghost and you can't compare both of them with an individual.....just like comparing Migos with Future (empty head).

Mode9 is the King of rap in Nigeria and is being recognized mostly by Mcees and rap heads in Nigeria.

Before M.i, we've had other emcees in Nigeria but M came and defined rap in such a way that even a lay man can relate with...
M.i made hip hop a lucrative genre of music in Nigeria......he came and changed the game.

And the thing be say, you no fit know Mode9 or SDC works reach me....no worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
I will write mine 'bout M.I and call it, 'Short Dnxl'
I am a huge fan of Mr. Incredible.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by ibnlawal(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Who are you sef? MI can't freestyle.. everyone knows.. he said it himself.. he tweeted Wen Vector did d 1hr freestyle that e eryone knows he is a better writer than a freestyler.. MI doesn't freestyle.. He raps lines from his previous songs.. He can never do live freestyle.. he can't.. All those shows u mentioned r raps from his songs.. But ur sorry n lazy ads wouldn't know that n he gets away with copying lines n hiding behind boss attitude coz ppl like u r his fans who r so gullible..
No! He condemned the 2 hours freestyle, he didn't say he can't freestyle.... Its Ice prince always maintain he can't freestyle. Check some M.I freestyles on YouTube. He once had a freestyle match with Iceberg slim, check it out. There are numerous of them

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by kelvnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Even if he does that it's because there is a content to be written about. Sense no dey maket again wo
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by kelvnigeria(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
The Legend lives on.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
ibnlawal:

No! He condemned the 2 hours freestyle, he didn't say he can't freestyle.... Its Ice prince always maintain he can't freestyle. Check some M.I freestyles on YouTube. He once had a freestyle match with Iceberg slim, check it out. There are numerous of them
Don't mind that lil kid. How can he say M.I can't freestyle. When does freestyling for 2hrs makes one a better rapper? Lil kid of nowadays won't stop to amaze me. Modo is the king who passed the torch to M.i and there is no one else.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by okenwaa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chartey:

Stopeeeet! You no even say LadiPoe.
AQ and Bonez will never be close to where M is.

He doesn't know the difference between intelligent rap and noise making.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by okenwaa(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Tnx 4 mentioning Poe.. Most rappers know AQ n Blaqbonez r far better than MI.. some even said it.. Listen 2 AQ n Blaqbonez more n compare.. They r complete rappers.. MI isn't a complete rapper.. he can only pen down n read Wen on d MIC that's all.. He isn't a battle rapper, he can't freestyle, he is not versatile.. he fumbles on fast beats.. he said it himself on linkup.. "Phyno me I no dey rap fast...."
He had 2 slow d beat down n Wen he started d fast tempo he lost it n had 2 stop..

So anybody that spews thrash the speed of lightning is now a good rapper....chai now I know I've been arguing with a kpangolo rap head that started listening to rap yesterday. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by ThatFairGuy: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
But Vector is The Best rapper smiley
Jarumalimited:
M. I is a good rapper
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
okenwaa:

So anybody that spews thrash the speed of lightning is now a good rapper....chai now I know I've been arguing with a kpangolo rap head that started listening to rap yesterday. Smh
Do u really av a brain.. can't u read?.. I talked abt versatility.. rapping in different languages.. in different tempos..in different styles.. are all part of it..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
ibnlawal:

Go back on twitter n check d post.. he said everyone knows Vector is d best freestyler but he (MI) is a better writer than a freesyler.. MI never does live freestyles.. he does rehearsed lines n lines from songs.. Do u know Wat a real freestyle is? Vector, Yun6ix, Xbusta, Poe, Ghost, Obadice, ill Bliss, Phlow Terry, Terry Tha Rapman, Eva, Sinzu, DJ Switch, Saeon, CDQ, Chinko ekun, Teeto, Blaise, Kemistry, Blaqbonez, AQ, Payper Corleone..... These r freestylers.. They do live freestyles with no premeditated lines.. MI can never do that..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
okenwaa:

SDC is a rap group made up of 2rappers, Tec and Ghost and you can't compare both of them with an individual.....just like comparing Migos with Future (empty head).

Mode9 is the King of rap in Nigeria and is being recognized mostly by Mcees and rap heads in Nigeria.

Before M.i, we've had other emcees in Nigeria but M came and defined rap in such a way that even a lay man can relate with...
M.i made hip hop a lucrative genre of music in Nigeria......he came and changed the game.

And the thing be say, you no fit know Mode9 or SDC works reach me....no worry yourself.
SDC is group of 2 ppl with different rap styles.. MI singles out Ghost as one of d best rappers.. so u av no point here.. Ghost n Tec r better than MI for me..
MI didn't define anything.. He only commercialized his rap music.. Vector n Jesse Jagz ended Mode9's lyricist on d roll hegemony.. He didn't change any game.. u only started listening 2 rap went MI came.. We av been fans for quite longer..
If u know Mode9 n SDC' Music well.. u will Neva rate MI d best rapper.. He isn't close.. so many are ahead of him..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

30 days of Modenine is bae...
I can't just stop playing Victory and Davinci Mode...
Modo is dope...
I think Mount Everest is d greatest rap song ever..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
hotswagg12:
So in your wildest dream a cypher now determines best rapper? Mention one artist the likes of Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole had a 1on 1 battle with in a cypher and get back to me son. Oh and don't forget that the best are always recognised outside the shores of their domain which I doubt if your vector is even recognize outside the shores of Nigeria. U got nothing on M
That's ur problem.. inferiority complex.. must u compare urselves with whites.. must u copy everything they do.. only a face off will prove u r d best.. u r claiming d best with someone else n they set the stage.. d other person agreed n u ran away.. that is cowardice..
n mind u Eminem challenged Machine Gun Kelly 2 face him one on one n stop hiding behind d MIC..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

I don't wanna insult so I don't get blocked.. MI flows better than Mode9? Wen u r talking rap don't ever put Vector n Mode9 in d same bracket with MI..
Stay off my mentions
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Chartey(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Tnx 4 mentioning Poe.. Most rappers know AQ n Blaqbonez r far better than MI.. some even said it.. Listen 2 AQ n Blaqbonez more n compare.. They r complete rappers.. MI isn't a complete rapper.. he can only pen down n read Wen on d MIC that's all.. He isn't a battle rapper, he can't freestyle, he is not versatile.. he fumbles on fast beats.. he said it himself on linkup.. "Phyno me I no dey rap fast...."
He had 2 slow d beat down n Wen he started d fast tempo he lost it n had 2 stop..
I bn think sey na person wey sabi rap dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by wasiudvd(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2020
anonymousghost2:

E pain am ode
Pain? How? Stop being a kid.
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by nurusystem(m): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2020
But y Mi dey fear Vector the viper the young raper millionaire
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Chartey:

If u don't concur with what I posted last then u don't know rap.. u don't even know MI.. MI's fans r so blind 2 his shortcomings...
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Ryocaj(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2020
nurusystem:
But y Mi dey fear Vector the viper the young raper millionaire
E Don too shout say na him d best na.. so facing Vector go cast am.. na y he dey hide under Chairman n Daddy n Son rubbish..
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2020
okenwaa:

Bro don't mind that kid. I have decided not to argue with him or make him see the light. M.i making such a statement in phyno's track is part of rap which a kid like him won't understand.
Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by hotswagg12: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Chartey:

I thought u knew from the beginning. He doesn't know anything about hip-hop culture. Eminem and bone thugs and harmony are fast rappers but does that now make 2pac Shakur a wacko rapper.
That kid only know how to spew gibberish.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by okenwaa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
hotswagg12:
Bro don't mind that kid. I have decided not to argue with him or make him see the light. M.i making such a statement in phyno's track is part of rap which a kid like him won't understand.

Same here bro.....I ignored the kid a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" by Rabbi1984(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry, I didn't and I can accept a penny to do this. Get it and read.

Basiratalented:
I hope he wasn't paid to do so by M.i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile / Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.