Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day (21296 Views)

Don't let Cultural Challenges make you immodest and vulgar person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2020
fortran12:

Collection Sunan Ibn Majah
Dar-us-Salam reference Volume 3, Book 9, Hadith 1943
In-book reference Book 9, Hadith 2019
Reference Hadith 1943
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ جَاءَتْ سَهْلَةُ بِنْتُ سُهَيْلٍ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي وَجْهِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ الْكَرَاهِيَةَ مِنْ دُخُولِ سَالِمٍ عَلَىَّ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ أَرْضِعِيهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ كَيْفَ أُرْضِعُهُ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ فَتَبَسَّمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ عَلِمْتُ أَنَّهُ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَفَعَلَتْ فَأَتَتِ النَّبِيَّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فَقَالَتْ مَا رَأَيْتُ فِي وَجْهِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ شَيْئًا أَكْرَهُهُ بَعْدُ ‏.‏ وَكَانَ شَهِدَ بَدْرًا ‏.‏

These are the words of your prophet, he said breast feed not pour milk in a utensil. Again you have been caught. How can you suckle in a utensil, it makes no sense when the word suckle is associated with feeding from the breast.
You have no point, its halal to do these in islam

OK, because Jesus did miracles in the Bible so all Christians too must be able to do miracles in Christianity?

Because Jesus and Paul never married then Christians shouldn't marry?

That case was a special occasion and it's not for other Muslims.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK, because Jesus did miracles in the Bible so all Christians too must be able to do miracles in Christianity?

Because Jesus and Paul never married then Christians shouldn't marry?

That case was a special occasion and it's not for other Muslims.

so now you admit you were wrong and trying to twist the narrative.Muslims are encouraged to emulate the prophet in deeds, your prophet's wife aisha also practiced this. There ares sources that say this is halal in islam , so its not a special case as you say.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
fortran12:

so now you admit you were wrong and trying to twist the narrative.Muslims are encouraged to emulate the prophet in deeds, your prophet's wife aisha also practiced this. There ares sources that say this is halal in islam , so its not a special case as you say.

You should learn to contextualize!

If you say you are a Christian following Christ, will you be hanged like Christ was hanged in your Bible?
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

You should learn to contextualize!

If you say you are a Christian following Christ, will you be hanged like Christ was hanged in your Bible?

At least we agree for once. Your prophet and his wife practiced breast feeding for adult men. Case closed.

Now bring up another topic.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

At least we agree for once. Your prophet and his wife practiced breast feeding for adult men. Case closed.

Now bring up another topic.

Where did the Prophet and his wife Practiced such or your Mother be bereaved of you?
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where did the Prophet and his wife Practiced such or your Mother be bereaved of you?

Evil minded individual masking under religion,

here is your prophet's wife

Sunan Abu dawud 2069:

A’ishah wife of the Prophet and Umm Salamah said: […] A’ishah used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah: “by Allah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet to Salim exclusive of the people.”

so who is lying now?

How about this that existed in your quran until it was eaten by a sheep?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944:

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

All these I quoted are sahih so don't say I fabricated sources.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

Evil minded individual masking under religion,

here is your prophet's wife

Sunan Abu dawud 2069:

A’ishah wife of the Prophet and Umm Salamah said: […] A’ishah used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah: “by Allah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet to Salim exclusive of the people.”

so who is lying now?

How about this that existed in your quran until it was eaten by a sheep?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944:

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

All these I quoted are sahih so don't say I fabricated sources.

Apparently the last hadith is not Sahih as we have said it here that no tame sheep ate any verse of the Qur'an!

Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said:

وَاللَّهِ مَا نَرَى هَذَا إِلَّا رُخْصَةً أَرْخَصَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لِسَالِمٍ خَاصَّةً فَمَا هُوَ بِدَاخِلٍ عَلَيْنَا أَحَدٌ بِهَذِهِ الرَّضَاعَةِ وَلَا رَائِينَا

By Allah, we do not view this but as a concession that the Messenger of Allah (s) granted to Salim specifically. No one with this type of feeding may enter our homes, and it is not our view.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1454, Grade: Sahih

In summary, the incident was a product of the unique cultural and social conditions that faced Abu Hudhayfa and his household at the time. The Prophet (s) devised a clever way to put Abu Hudhayfah at ease with Salim, his freed slave who lived in their home together with his wife. Due to the very specific nature of this case, it is not a general rule and cannot be extracted to other cases by analogy.

For breastfeeding to have the effect of transmitting its benefits from the nursing woman to the child suckled, it must meet certain conditions, which are:

The breastfeeding must happen within the first two years of the child’s life, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The mothers shall give suck to their children for two whole years, (that is) for those (parents) who desire to complete the term of suckling…” [al-Baqarah 2:233].
The number of breastfeedings must total the known five feeds, in which the child eats his fill as if eating and drinking. If the child leaves the breast for a reason, such as to take a breath or to switch from one breast to the other, this (i.e., each separate time the child latches on) is not counted as one breastfeeding. This is the opinion of al-Shaafa’i, and the opinion favoured by Ibn al-Qayyim. The definition of rad’ah (one breastfeeding) is when the child sucks at the breast and drinks until the milk enters his stomach, then he leaves the breast of his own accord. The evidence for the number five (number of breastfeedings) is the report from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: “There was in the Qur’aan [an aayah which stipulated that] ten [was the number of] breastfeedings which created the relationship of mahram, then this was abrogated [by another aayah which stipulated] five. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died and [the aayah which stipulated five] was still being recited as part of the Qur’aan.”
(Reported by Muslim, 1452).
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Apparently the last hadith is not Sahih as we have said it here that no tame sheep ate any verse of the Qur'an!

وَاللَّهِ مَا نَرَى هَذَا إِلَّا رُخْصَةً أَرْخَصَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لِسَالِمٍ خَاصَّةً فَمَا هُوَ بِدَاخِلٍ عَلَيْنَا أَحَدٌ بِهَذِهِ الرَّضَاعَةِ وَلَا رَائِينَا

By Allah, we do not view this but as a concession that the Messenger of Allah (s) granted to Salim specifically. No one with this type of feeding may enter our homes, and it is not our view.

In summary, the incident was a product of the unique cultural and social conditions that faced Abu Hudhayfa and his household at the time. The Prophet (s) devised a clever way to put Abu Hudhayfah at ease with Salim, his freed slave who lived in their home together with his wife. Due to the very specific nature of this case, it is not a general rule and cannot be extracted to other cases by analogy.

For breastfeeding to have the effect of transmitting its benefits from the nursing woman to the child suckled, it must meet certain conditions, which are:

The breastfeeding must happen within the first two years of the child’s life, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The mothers shall give suck to their children for two whole years, (that is) for those (parents) who desire to complete the term of suckling…” [al-Baqarah 2:233].
The number of breastfeedings must total the known five feeds, in which the child eats his fill as if eating and drinking. If the child leaves the breast for a reason, such as to take a breath or to switch from one breast to the other, this (i.e., each separate time the child latches on) is not counted as one breastfeeding. This is the opinion of al-Shaafa’i, and the opinion favoured by Ibn al-Qayyim. The definition of rad’ah (one breastfeeding) is when the child sucks at the breast and drinks until the milk enters his stomach, then he leaves the breast of his own accord. The evidence for the number five (number of breastfeedings) is the report from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: “There was in the Qur’aan [an aayah which stipulated that] ten [was the number of] breastfeedings which created the relationship of mahram, then this was abrogated [by another aayah which stipulated] five. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died and [the aayah which stipulated five] was still being recited as part of the Qur’aan.”
(Reported by Muslim, 1452).

Did you read what you posted? Are you saying sahih Muslim hadith is not sahih?
In the content you posted, it says the breast feeding was 10 times then it was abrogated to 5 times.
Just give up. You lost this one. Your prophet and his wife practiced adult breast-feeding.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

Did you read what you posted? Are you saying sahih Muslim hadith is not sahih?
In the content you posted, it says the breast feeding was 10 times then it was abrogated to 5 times.
Just give up. You lost this one. Your prophet and his wife practiced adult breast-feeding.

Which School did you attend? Read well hopefully you will comprehend!
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which School did you attend? Read well hopefully you will comprehend!
You re not being truthful, did Mohammed suggest breastfeeding to someone? Did Alisha practice too? These are things I have sources for and are in your books. You have not countered what I posted you are now trying to claim they were refering to children.

Its a fact in your books that your prophet and his wife practiced adult breastfeeding. And I have sources you cannot refute.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

You re not being truthful, did Mohammed suggest breastfeeding to someone? Did Alisha practice too? These are things I have sources for and are in your books. You have not countered what I posted you are now trying to claim they were refering to children.

Its a fact in your books that your prophet and his wife practiced adult breastfeeding. And I have sources you cannot refute.

Where is your sources? Apparent the haters of Islam like you!

Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is your sources? Apparent the haters of Islam like you!

Did your prophet do it or it was fabricated? Did his wife practice it or I fabricated the source? It stated in the book that muhammed's other wives did not agree with aisha. aisha borrowed a leaf from mohammed that is why she practiced it.
The bone of contention is not if it is their view or not, its that your prophet and his wife did these things.
Did I not quote sources from your sahih books?
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

Did your prophet do it or it was fabricated? Did his wife practice it or I fabricated the source? It stated in the book that muhammed's other wives did not agree with aisha. aisha borrowed a leaf from mohammed that is why she practiced it.
The bone of contention is not if it is their view or not, its that your prophet and his wife did these things.
Did I not quote sources from your sahih books?

Which Book?

look for the reference
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which Book?

look for the reference

How you are playing games after being caught
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
Sahih Muslim 8:3425

This is from sahih Muslim
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AbuTwins: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
fortran12:

How you are playing games after being caught
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
Sahih Muslim 8:3425

This is from sahih Muslim

And you were told that this is forbidden generally and only permitted in this case! Why are you so fault-finding like this?
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
AbuTwins:

And you were told that this is forbidden generally and only permitted in this case! Why are you so fault-finding like this?
Did your prophet and his wife practice or not? I am not here to debate if it's forbidden or not.
So pls answer
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AbuTwins: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

Did your prophet and his wife practice or not? I am not here to debate if it's forbidden or not.
So pls answer

The Prophet permitted it in one case. In all other cases it is forbidden.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2020
AbuTwins:

The Prophet permitted it in one case. In all other cases it is forbidden.
Both of you are running in circles. The fact is the prophet and his wife Aaisha practiced it.
Case closed.
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by AbuTwins: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
fortran12:

Both of you are running in circles. The fact is the prophet and his wife Aaisha practiced it.
Case closed.

Yeah case close! Just because "an eye for an eye" was used by Moses, Jesus too will use same law!
Re: Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day by fortran12: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2020
AbuTwins:

Yeah case close! Just because "an eye for an eye" was used by Moses, Jesus too will use same law!

Thanks for agreeing with me about your prophet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between Angels And Jinn / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.