Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Challenge To Nairaland Atheists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists (4150 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

I live in peace without being a mindless propaganda regurgitating drone, thank you very much.

You're really funny my friend, even a ravenous wolf lives in PEACE with itself! cheesy

What we're saying is how are you able to relate with people in your neighbourhood PEACEFULLY? smiley

I am in peace with over 8,600,000 people globally even though i've never seen them before!

HOW?

Because we are all governed by the same line of thought!
I can travel to any part of the earth and i'm assuring you now that even in your own home town where you have no other place but your family house, Maximus69 will enter the town and my JW brothers there will received me hospitably because the book "Bible" has made us one big and happy global family of PEACE loving worshipers! smiley

That's what REAL PEACE meant Sir! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

You're really funny my friend, even a ravenous wolf lives in PEACE with itself! cheesy

What we're saying is how are you able to relate with people in your neighbourhood PEACEFULLY? smiley

I am in peace with over 8,600,000 people globally even though i've never seen them before!

HOW?

I can travel to any part of the earth and i'm assuring you now that even in your own home town where you have no other place but your family house, Maximus69 will enter the town and my JW brothers there will received me hospitably because the book "Bible" has made us one big and happy global family of PEACE loving worshipers! smiley

I live in peace with my Muslim, JW, Christian, Atheist, Pagan neighbours. I don't need them to become mindless propaganda regurgitating drones in other to live in peace with them.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by SeunNotOwner: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

I live in peace with my Muslim, JW, Christian, Atheist, Pagan neighbours. I don't need them to become mindless propaganda regurgitating drones in other to live in peace with them.

You're at peace with them yet you're always here ridiculing what they cherish most! cheesy
It's like professor needs to learn what the word PEACE truthfully mean.

For your information Sir, as long as you detest what your fellow man keeps in his brains as useful info,
YOU ARE NOT AT PEACE WITH HIM! cheesy

That's what i keep telling you about Jesus of Nazareth, he said "don't think i came to bring PEACE on the earth, i do not come to bring PEACE by a SWORD" Matthew 10:34

This is the most peaceful and peace loving person who ever walked this planet!

But what did he meant by that statement?

Well it has to do with what you are saying now. You disregard and ridicule what others count so dearly yet you can't find a better form of principle to guide you and your neighbor, and you're here claiming you're at PEACE with them!

Jesus set a standard, his contemporaries agreed that it's the best ever, but only few agreed to live by it. So it's those few that Jesus referred to as his family, as in brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers {Matthew 12:46-49} but if you're not ready to live by that standard then you're his neighbor that he really needs to keep on constant watch since he doesn't know what to expect from you!

Of course you and i know for sure that there is no PEACE between two persons who can't trust each other on their next line of action at any given time! embarassed

The only way to have explicit trust in your neighbor (which connotes real PEACE) is when you have rules guiding both of you and you're certain that your neighbor love and cherish it so dearly! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

You're at peace with them yet you're always here ridiculing what they cherish most! cheesy
It's like professor needs to learn what the word PEACE truthfully mean.

For your information Sir, as long as you detest what your fellow man keeps in his brains as useful info,
YOU ARE NOT AT PEACE WITH HIM! cheesy

That's what i keep telling you about Jesus of Nazareth, he said "don't think i came to bring PEACE on the earth, i do not come to bring PEACE by a SWORD" Matthew 10:34

This is the most peaceful and peace loving person who ever walked this planet!

But what did he meant by that statement?

Well it has to do with what you are saying now. You disregard and ridicule what others count so dearly yet you can't find a better form of principle to guide you and your neighbor, and you're here claiming you're at PEACE with them!

Jesus set a standard, his contemporaries agreed that it's the best ever, but only few agreed to live by it. So it's those few that Jesus referred to as his family, as in brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers {Matthew 12:46-49} but if you're not ready to live by that standard then you're his neighbor that he really needs to keep on constant watch since he doesn't know what to expect from you!

Of course you and i know for sure that there is no PEACE between two persons who can't trust each other on their next line of action at any given time! embarassed

The only way to have explicit trust in your neighbor (which connotes real PEACE) is when you have rules guiding both of you and you're certain that your neighbor love and cherish it so dearly! smiley

Peace does not mean same. It doesn't mean we love the same things. No wonder you think everybody must embrace YOUR idea first before there is peace. No we can differ and still be at peace.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Peace does not mean same. It doesn't mean we love the same things. No wonder you think everybody must embrace YOUR idea first before there is peace. No we can differ and still be at peace.

My friend, real PEACE comes naturally when you can be confident of what your neighbour thinks/feels about you!

Of course we do so many things differently but when it comes to the present and future plans on how to make this earth a better place, you MUST HAVE THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR before you can think of REAL PEACE!

For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses believe that to make the earth a Paradise each person must have his own
©Home with gardens.
©Wife and children.
©Well paid and satisfying job.
©Sound health.
©Best and nourishing meals always.
©Time for personal reading, studying, meditation. Quality time to spend with wife, children and for recreation.

But with the situation of things now and circumstances facing each individual in different parts of the earth, this is not possible!
So we need to know why it's not possible, what are the things we must do and what to forgo to make it work!

For your information, this is the root cause of all the evil that men do on daily basis, and if not properly addressed, then there will continue to be trouble everywhere even worse than what we have now!

So why do right thinking persons who are associating with Jehovah's Witnesses convinced that there must be a supreme being behind this organization?

Well it's the orderliness without the use of weapons, force or records of casualties which is usually the motivational force in all other organizations!

No one is forced (paid) to clean the toilets, road ways, sweep or dust the chairs, weed the grasses in our assemblies. Even the members of our Governing Body aren't moving around with armed guards because what they infused in the brains of all members is that Paradise will soon be hear so there is no need greedily accumulating material possessions which attracts robbers!

So those still striving to accumulate those things amongst us know for sure that it's of no use in our midst because no one is given any preference except those strictly following the arrangement to make the earth a Paradise for all! Matthew 19:16-22
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, real PEACE comes naturally when you can be confident of what your neighbour thinks/feels about you!

Of course we do so many things differently but when it comes to the present and future plans on how to make this earth a better place, you MUST HAVE THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR before you can think of REAL PEACE!

For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses believe that to make the earth a Paradise each person must have his own
©Home with gardens.
©Wife and children.
©Well paid and satisfying job.
©Sound health.
©Best and nourishing meals always.
©Time for personal reading, studying, meditation. Quality time to spend with wife, children and for recreation.

But with the situation of things now and circumstances facing each individual in different parts of the earth, this is not possible!
So we need to know why it's not possible, what are the things we must do and what to forgo to make it work!

Peace is in actions not thoughts. I can think trash about you and still be at peace because my trash thoughts don't get translated into actions. We know you religionists would like to police thoughts too but thankfully it is beyond your reach.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by oaroloye(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Firstnebo:

There is a person that has the authority and the power to be identified as God because he alone ever existed. He is the source of life. He created all things. He inspired the holy book known as the Bible (for the purpose of bringing man to his original purpose of creating the earth).

(1) THIS IS GUSHING RHETORIC, INDICATIVE OF TYPICAL RELIGIOUS INDICTRINATION AND BRAINWASHING WITHOUT DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF GOD!

. MATTHEW 15:1-20.

THEN came to Jesus
scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. "Why do thy Disciples
transgress the Tradition
of the Elders?
For they wash not
their hands when
they eat bread."

3. But he answered
and Said unto them,

"Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. "For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER:
AND, HE THAT CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. "But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

Thus have ye made
The Commandment of God
of none effect
by your Tradition.
7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias
Prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE
DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN
THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS
OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude,
and Said unto them,

"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth
into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh
out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and Said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he answered and Said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not Planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders
of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

15. Then answered Peter
and said unto him,

"Declare unto us this Parable."

16. And Jesus Said,

"Are ye also yet
without understanding?
17. "Do not ye yet understand,
that whatsoever entereth in
at the mouth
goeth into the belly,
and is cast out
into the draught?
18. "But those things
which proceed
out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.
19. "For out of the heart
proceed Evil Thoughts,
Murders, Adulteries,
Fornications, Thefts,
False Witness, Blasphemies:
20. These are the things
which defile a man:
but to eat with
unwashen hands
defileth not a man."

SPEAKING AS AN ATHEIST, I WOULD USE YOUR POST AS EVIDENCE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST- AND THAT YOU EVEN KNOW THAT, BUT MERELY MSINTAIN A CHARADE FOR REASONS OF IGNORANCE, SELF-DELUSION, OR EXTENSIVE BRAINWASHING!

1. Use of WEASEL WORDS Deceit Rhetoric.

2. Four specific claims are made for your God without citing definition, evidence, nor authority verifying their validity.

Firstnebo:

God is the most powerful, the wisest, with the most love, and the most just of all other persons or things that live or have ever lived, whether in heaven, or on earth.

(2) MORE OBNOXIOUS RELIGIOUS CLAIMS, SHOWING PARROT MIMICRY, BUT NO ACTUAL INTELLECT.

3. The number of gushing claims of God's Attributes is expanded to eight.

No evidence nor examples are cited.

4. It is a lie that God Loves more than any being in Heaven or Earth.

(i) IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT YOU KNOW ALL THE CREATURES OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

(ii) YOUR CLAIM CONTRADICTS IRREFUTABLE SCRIPTURALLY-SUPPORTED LOGIC:

. JOHN 15:13.

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.' "

BEFORE the time of Lord Yeshua, THE GOSPEL was INCONCEIVABLE.

At that time, they never had RESCUE SERVICES, where people routinely down their lives to save complete strangers.

During the 1983 NITEL BUILDING Fire Disaster, in Lagos, the IRANIAN Ambassador remarked that if a building in his country were similarly ablaze, their firemen would sacrifice their lives to put it out.

President Shehu Shagari demanded an official apology from the Ambassador for that statement.

No one perceives GOD as giving up HIS life for FRIENDS, let alone STRANGERS.

You therefore portray yourself as one who merely flatters his God, without any actual Knowledge- not only of HIM- BUT WHAT YOU ARE EVEN SAYING.

A person with any self-esteem should be insulted to be asked to submit to someone of such clearly inferior intellect.

Firstnebo:

Atheism in its basic form is the belief that there is no God. Their major attack is on Christianity and especially on the Bible. They promote the theory of evolution.

(3) THESE FOUR CLAIMS ARE NOT ALL TRUE.

5. ATHEISM means "against Belief in the existence and service of gods."

6. The only Atheists you can know of are the ones opposing Christianity and Yahweh God- being so lax in your research.

7. So-called Christianity is the World's largest and most umbiquitous Religious Bloc, so, of course, Atheists have to speak out against it. That does not mean that they specifically target Christianity, nor The "Christian God."

In the English-speaking World, Christianity is the predominant Religion, which built their Civilization: therefore, they have to rail against it first.

8. From the two Atheist books I have ever read, I conclude that Oyinbo Atheists know little or nothing about logic nor God, because none of them address YAHWEH GOD, but the made-up God of Oyinbo Theologians and Philosophers- who has the mythological untenable attributes of OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPOTENCE, and OMNIPRESENCE.

[See: ATHEISM: The Case against God, by George H. Smith.
THE GOD DELUSION, by Richard Dawkins.
WHY THERE IS NO GOD, by Armin Navabi.]

Their arguments against God are not addressed to Yahweh God, but to the Mythological Strawman of their own devising. I am yet to see an argument addressed against the BIBLICAL GOD in logical and sane fashion.

Such attacks generally take the form of some part of Scripture, taken out of context, such as THE GREAT FLOOD, The Talking Serpent and She-Ass, The Mauling Deaths of Forty-Two Brats, War-Atrocities, The Sacrifice of Isaac, and so on, which discard all establishing premises, and are mere attacks for attack's sake.

When I show up, to set the record straight, they generally flee without owning up to their falsehoods and fallacies- as is expected of night vermin, when the lights are turned on.

9. ATHEISM does not promote Evolution- like Rats deserting a sinking ship, Atheists are distancing themselves from The Theory of Evolution, which was invented and promoted by English Anglican Christians. They have more or less abandoned ABIOGENESIS- the Theory that Life Evolved from Unliving Matter.

Their high intellectuals now believe that life came from OUTER SPACE- "PANSPERMIA."

[See: EXPELLED! No Intelligence Allowed, by Ben Stein.]

Firstnebo:

So here is the challenge, I want Nairaland atheists to come and prove my Belief in the God I described above and his word the Bible as false.

(4) THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT, AS YOU HAVE SHOWN NO ACTUAL PERSONAL BELIEF- MERE BRAINWASHED MYTHOLOGICAL RHETORIC.

. MATTHEW 10:16-20.

16. "Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst
of wolves:
be ye therefore
wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But Beware of Men:
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues;
18. "And ye shall be brought
before governors and kings
for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. "But when they
deliver you up,
take no thought
how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which Speaketh in you."

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth The Son,
and hath given All Things
into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on
The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not
The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

IF YOU REALLY BELONG TO A CHURCH SYSTEM, IT IS ONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN AN ACTUAL PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, BUT MERE RELIGIOUS ROTE RITUAL, DEVOID OF ACTUAL PRESENCE AND POWER.

If God were truly guiding you, THIS is all that He could say through you?

Firstnebo:

In logical order. One point at a time before we move to another. With evidence and logic. No insults.

(5) ATHEISTS BLASPHEME GOD- A CHRISTIAN WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT- AND REJOICE IN BEING INSULTED BY FOOLS!

. LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,

"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
or ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out your name as Evil,
for The Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for joy:
for, behold,
your Reward is great in Heaven:
or in the like manner did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are Rich!
for ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you
that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men
shall speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to The False Prophets."

10. THAT YOU CONCEAL THE NATURE OF YOUR IMPLIED CHRISTIAN IDENTITY IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE.

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

HOW CAN YOU BE A BELIEVER IN GOD, WHEN YOU DO NOT EVEN MENTION HIS SON?

This is not a job for amateurs!

Isinweke:

Okay

Isinweke:
IN THE BELIEVER'S MIND,
GOD CAN DO ANYTHING,
BUT IN REALITY,
HE CAN'T EVEN SAY

"HI!"

This shows how stupid and ignorant you are!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD IS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD: ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS OBEY ONE SIMPLE COMMANDMENT.

Namely: "CHOOSE LIFE!"

That is all you have to do, and you will hear more Voice of God than you ever wanted to hear.

If you sincerely wanted to hear The Voice of God, you would have done so, by now.

If you have not heard The Voice of God by age 20, it is probably too late for you. You will likely be useless to The Kingdom of God, having preferred DEATH, all this time.

. PROVERBS 1:20-33.

20.Wisdom crieth without;
She uttereth Her Voice
in the streets:
21. She crieth in
the chief place of concourse,
in the openings of the gates:
in the city She uttereth her Words,
Saying,

22. "How long, ye simple ones,
will ye love simplicity?
And the Scorners
delight in their scorning,
and Fools hate Knowledge?
23. "Turn you at my reproof:
behold, I will pour out My Spirit
unto you,
I will make known My Words
unto you.
24. "Because I have Called,
and ye refused;
I have stretched out My Hand,
and no man regarded;
25. "But ye have set at nought
all my Counsel,
and would none of my Reproof:
26. "I also will laugh at your Calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;
27. "When your Fear
cometh as Desolation,
and your Destruction
cometh as a whirlwind;
when Distress and Anguish
cometh upon you.
28. "Then shall they call upon Me,
but I will not answer;
they shall seek Me early,
but they shall not find Me:
29. "For that they hated Knowledge,
and did not choose
The Fear of The LORD:
30. "They would none
of My Counsel:
they despised
all my Reproof.
31. "Therefore shall they eat
of the Fruit of their own Way,
and be filled with their own devices.
32. "For the turning away
of the Simple
shall slay them,
and the Prosperity of Fools
shall destroy them.
33. "But whoso hearkeneth
unto Me
shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet
from Fear of Evil."

EXTREME FOOLS SAY: "IF YOUR GOD IS REAL, MAKE HIM TALK TO ME!"

On what grounds?

Why should He do that?

WHEN I ASK THESE QUESTIONS IS WHEN ATHEISTS FLEE LIKE NIGHT VERMIN WHEN THE LIGHTS COME ON!

Threads END, people stop TALKING to each other, let alone to ME, get REMOVED, I get EXPELLED from Groups, my ACCOUNTS get shut down, when I ask the FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS that SOLVE the Case.

(That is a Basic Teaching of SCIENTOLOGY, you see.)

. JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus Cried and Said,

"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that Judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

If you have decided that our Way of Life is WRONG- but you are willing to ADOPT It, if you experience a MIRACLE- what does that say about YOU?

GOD DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN HIS HOUSEHOLD- YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES- YOU VALUE NEITHER THE COMMANDMENTS, NOR THE TEN TALENTS- WHAT GOOD ARE YOU, THEN?

YAHWEH GOD offers you EVERLASTING LIFE- and you LAUGH at Him? Who do you think you are?

What have you ever done with your mind, that you think you know better than GOD?

You were educated by people who HID THE FIRSR TALENT from you. They ENCOURAGED you to FORGET.

In School, you were taught that 50% is a PASS MARK! In my day, it was as low as 40%.

That is a TRICK to DECEIVE you into BEING OKAY with MENTAL LAZINESS!

The Nigerian Educational System is CONTROLLED by the OYINBO GOVERNMENTS, who do NOT want OUR Educational System, nor THEIRS, to produce students capable of TOTAL RECALL.

[See: THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: The Scientific Destruction of Minds, by Charlotte Iserbyt.]

TOTAL RECALL is the GateWay to the other abilities, and must be acquired first. THE BIBLE specifically teaches this, in two chapters of The Bible:

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.

In 1950, an independent researcher, the most prolific author in History, LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, took those Principles, cleverly paraphrased them, removed all references to GOD and THE BIBLE, and MARKETED the technique of RESTORING TOTAL RECALL to PRENATAL MEMORIES as his own work.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

When it was quickly proven that DIANETICS was REAL- because it restored the memories of brainwashed victims of the OFFICE OF STRATEGIC SERVICES/CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY'S MIND-KONTROL ULTRA Victims, who had been kidnapped and brainwashed to be Government Intelligence Slave Spies, against their will, and without their knowledge, (which was not exposed until the JESSE HELMS' Senatorial Investigation of 1973,) there was a concerted effort by the Ruling Elite to discredit and ban DIANETICS, forcing L. Ron Hubbard to rebrand his system as a RELIGION, in order to exploit CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS- namely, "SCIENTOLOGY."

This is proof that ATHEISTS are MANIPULATED, and being kept from knowing THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HUMAN MIND, that eventually leads to DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF GOD- hearing His Voice, and eventually SEEING HIM Face-to-Face.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Peace is in actions not thoughts. I can think trash about you and still be at peace because my trash thoughts don't get translated into actions. We know you religionists would like to police thoughts too but thankfully it is beyond your reach.

My friend, that's the greatest deceit ever!

It's out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks! Luke 6:45

And it's from the heart that evil germinates before it's translated into actions! Proverbs 4:23; Mark 7:21-23

All the evil you're seeing around today is the result of what men have been nursing in their hearts for long, it's when they can't contain it no more that it turns to action!

Ordinarily watching animal documentaries on television will help you a lot to grasp this, notice how the carnivores live peacefully with herbivores for some time until hunger strikes, they run to catch herbivores and kill them for food!

So my friend, rather than policing your thoughts, a Christian feels safe in the company of people who are like-minded, you can only have rest of mind when you're sure of what the next person thinks of you, therefore if you can't figure out what your neighbor thinks/feels about you, know today that you're not safe, hence it's impossible for you to have real peace! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

And it's from the heart that evil germinates before it's translated into actions! Proverbs 4:23; Mark 7:21-23

All the evil you're seeing around today is the result of what men have been nursing in their hearts for long, it's when they can't contain it no more that it turns to action!

Ordinarily watching animal documentaries on television will help you a lot to grasp this, notice how the carnivores live peacefully with herbivores for some time until hunger strikes, they run to catch herbivores and kill them for food!

So my friend, rather than policing your thoughts, a Christian feels safe in the company of people who are like-minded, you can only have rest of mind when you're sure of what the next person thinks of you, therefore if you can't figure out what your neighbor thinks/feels about you, know today that you're not safe, hence it's impossible for you to have real peace! smiley

Your fairytales have no weight when we are talking practical. I don't need to become some mindless propaganda regurgitating drone to live in peace. I am perfectly fine with my Muslim, JW, Mormon, Christian, Pagan, Atheist neighbours knowing we have differing thoughts because they act right not because they think thoughts of sugar, spice and everything nice. I don't need to conform their thoughts to a dogma in other to live at peace with them.

1 Like

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

Beyond the sky lies the journey to heaven

[img]https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/side_image/public/thumbnails/image/m31-mosaic-with-groundbased-image.jpg[/img]

[img]https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/messier-banner-extra-black-edit-v4.jpg[/img]

Oga show me the image of heaven with God on his thrown and angels beside him, you're showing me irrelevant things...
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by lepasharon(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga show me the image of heaven with God on his thrown and angels beside him, you're showing me irrelevant things...

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by SeunNotOwner: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Those picture of Galaxy were taken by NASA.
Are saying they are not what NASA claim it to be?

And don't run away from my request, I need to see Unicorn poo for analysis.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

Well we need to see god poo too for analysis.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Your fairytales have no weight when we are talking practical. I don't need to become some mindless propaganda regurgitating drone to live in peace. I am perfectly fine with my Muslim, JW, Mormon, Christian, Pagan, Atheist neighbours knowing we have differing thoughts because they act right not because they think thoughts of sugar, spice and everything nice. I don't need to conform their thoughts to a dogma in other to live at peace with them.

You call it fairytale because you don't care about what others think about you, but it's important to me because i know religious fanatics don't see you as worth living when you don't subscribe to their doctrines.

So there can't be REAL peace when i can't predict what the person next to me thinks about me, in fact that's why it's necessary to discuss one on one with those living next to you as Jehovah's Witnesses have the custom NOT just typing what you think facelessly on social media, because your fellow Nairalanders on social media will not be there when the fanatic living next to you decides to exterminate you to appease his blood thirsty god! cheesy
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

You call it fairytale because you don't care about what others think about you, but it's important to me because i know religious fanatics don't see you as worth living when you don't subscribe to their doctrines.

So there can't be REAL peace when i can't predict what the person next to me thinks about me, in fact that's why it's necessary to discuss one on one with those living next to you as Jehovah's Witnesses have the custom NOT just typing what you think facelessly on social media, because your fellow Nairalanders on social media will not be there when the fanatic living next to you decides to exterminate you to appease his blood thirsty god! cheesy

Well, keep waiting for everyone's thoughts to conform to your dogma and good luck with that as we already know, there are many exJW so we ain't holding our breaths for that one. LMFAO!
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

The unicorn poo was just an assumption. If you took your time to comprehend things, you'd have noticed that I used that as an example to trash the illogical claim that there's a spiritual being up thete...
I don't have time going around in circles with you...
Now show me a picture of God on his thrown with his two angels beside him, or forever remain shut... undecided
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by frank317: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

HOW?

U keep on repeating this nonsense and I just wonder how old u are. Is JW the only organization that recognizes and accommodate it member in strange lands. What's the big deal about this?

1 Like

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
frank317:

U keep on repeating this nonsense and I just wonder how old u are. Is JW the only organization that recognizes and accommodate it member in strange lands. What's the big deal about this?

A propaganda drone if I have ever seen one.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Well, keep waiting for everyone's thoughts to conform to your dogma and good luck with that as we already know, there are many exJW so we ain't holding our breaths for that one. LMFAO!

I'm not WAITING for it Sir, my Master, Lord and King commanded me to go out there and search for people living in my neighborhood who wants their hearts to be guided by virtuous principles!

So i do that often, and any who eventually subscribe to the same line of thought as i do automatically becomes my brother because now i know i can trust him on certain things!

You may think you're at peace with people in your neighborhood simply because the authorities have set some rules and punishment along with the rules, but when those rules fail and there is no one to enforce it, then you will remember Maximus69! smiley

I've told you several times what soldiers experience during wars, when the man living next door who have been nursing the idea that you're oppressing him will come with some hoodlums to attack you, don't forget that since you've been together for a while he knows how to get into your house.
We've seen many cases like that my friend, but in all the places we've been, only Jehovah's Witnesses members stands still to die if possible for the love they have for their members who were just former neighbours like other attacking, robbing, raping and even killing their once neighbours all because the law is no more in effect.
So when i say it's important now to seize the opportunity you have now to know the mind of the person living next to you, don't just think it's all about the fairytale (as you often refer to it) it means much more than that! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm not WAITING for it Sir, my Master, Lord and King commanded me to go out there and search for people living in my neighborhood who wants their hearts to be guided by virtuous principles!

So i do that often, and any who eventually subscribe to the same line of thought as i do automatically becomes my brother because now i know i can trust him on certain things!

You may think you're at peace with people in your neighborhood simply because the authorities have set some rules and punishment along with the rules, but when those rules fail and there is no one to enforce it, then you will remember Maximus69! smiley

I've told you several times what soldiers experience during wars, when the man living next door who have been nursing the idea that you're oppressing him will come with some hoodlums to attack you, don't forget that since you've been together for a while he knows how to get into your house.
We've seen many cases like that my friend, but in all the places we've been, only Jehovah's Witnesses members stands still to die if possible for the love they have for their members who were just former neighbours like other attacking, robbing, raping and even killing their once neighbours all because the law is no more in effect.
So when i say it's important now to seize the opportunity you have now to know the mind of the person living next to you, don't just think it's all about the fairytale (as you often refer to it) it means much more than that! smiley

Well good luck in your search then. LMFAO!
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
frank317:

Well i've been to place my friend, and i'm telling you today that there is no organization that's doing it except Jehovah's Witnesses!

First of all, you guys trust in science and that's not too bad, but when it comes to studying the heart of humans, it's beyond your grasp Sir!

While science can help you to produce or manufacture things useful for your personal use and even other, studying the minds of humans around you will give you rest from fears of the unknown!

Throughout the earth today, there is just one organization that everyone knows for sure that their doctrines is surely attached to their brains!

Jehovah's Witnesses!

That's what makes them the one and only group that can possibly meet up with what we're saying, not just those who trashes their religious beliefs in times of trouble! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by frank317: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Better good luck wish na watin him need... Imagine God asking limited humans to hlep him restore a world he created... Nonsense and ingridient

2 Likes

Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Thanks! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by frank317: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Well i've been to place my friend, and i'm telling you today that there is no organization that's doing it except Jehovah's Witnesses!

First of all, you guys trust in science and that's not too bad, but when it comes to studying the heart of humans, it's beyond your grasp Sir!

While science can help you to produce or manufacture things useful for your personal use and even other, studying the minds of humans around you will give you rest from fears of the unknown!

Throughout the earth today, there is just one organization that everyone knows for sure that their doctrines is surely attached to their brains!

Jehovah's Witnesses!

That's what makes them the one and only group that can possibly meet up with what we're saying, not just those who trashes their religious beliefs in times of trouble! smiley

Park well. U are full of bullshit
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
frank317:

Better good luck wish na watin him need... Imagine God asking limited humans to hlep him restore a world he created... Nonsense and ingridient

He is not asking us to restore, NO!

He only ask us to search for those who wish to live by common principles, teach them his standards and keep encouraging one another as the day of his anger keeps approaching! Matthew 10:13-15 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

Never mind Sir, stay cool because all these is none of your business! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
frank317:

Park well. U are full of bullshit

I already knew that Sir! 1Corinthians 2:14 smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
frank317:

Bwahahahahaha! I am sure the irony is lost on him.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! I am sure the irony is lost on him.

Obviously! smiley
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by frank317: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maximus69:

He is not asking us to restore, NO!

He only ask us to search for those who wish to live by common principles, teach them his standards and keep encouraging one another as the day of his anger keeps approaching! Matthew 10:13-15 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

Never mind Sir, stay cool because all these is none of your business! smiley

I have told u and given u reasons why this ur God given mission will never be a success.. It's sad that even ur all knowing God does not even understand the world he created.
How long have u guys been existing and u k ly have 8 million member all over the world.. That's not even up to the number of people in Lagos. Even among ur converted some ad falling out. I wish u and ur God luck.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by oaroloye(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
MISHIGAS!

LordReed:

TOTALLY WRONG ON ALL COUNTS!

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Awareness, that is, Life, has FORTY LEVELS:

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND;
5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy,
Space, Time - PHYSICAL)
UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS;
8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

ANYTHING THAT EXISTS CAN DO SO ON EVERY LEVEL OF EXISTENCE.

oaroloye:

SHALOM!

In The Beginning, GOD Created the Seven Heavens and the Earth Universe.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are
the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon
or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers
that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position
of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary
manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose
in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation
without persistence,
and is the Condition of Existence
which exists
at the moment of Creation
and the moment of Destruction,
and is different
from other Considerations
in that it does not contain Survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition
of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies,
or Objects
must not occupy
the same Space.
When this condition is violated
[Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe
or any part thereof is nulled.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Maximus69:

. PROVERBS 4:18-24.

18. But the Path of the Just
is as the Shining Light,
that shineth more and more
unto the Perfect Day.
19. The Way of the Wicked
is as Darkness:
they know not at what
they stumble.
20. My Son,
attend to my Words;
incline thine ear unto My Sayings.
21. Let Them not
depart from thine eyes;
keep them in the midst
of thine heart.
22. For they are Life
unto those that find them,
and Health to all their flesh.
23. Keep thy Heart
with all Diligence;
for out of
It are the Issues of Life.
24. Put away from thee
a froward mouth,
and perverse lips
put far from thee.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is
The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather
grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise Man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26 . "And every one
that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish Man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had
ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

. LUKE 6:35-49.

35. "But love ye your enemies,
and do good,
and lend,
hoping for nothing again;
and your Reward shall be great,
and ye shall be
The Children of The Highest:
for he is Kind unto the Unthankful
and to the Evil.
36. "Be ye therefore merciful,
as your Father also is Merciful.
37. "Judge not,
and ye shall not be Judged:
condemn not,
and ye shall not be Condemned:
forgive,
and ye shall be Forgiven:
38. "Give,
and it shall be given unto you;
Good Measure,
Pressed Down,
and Shaken Together,
and Running Over,
shall men give into your bosom.
For with the same measure
that ye mete withal
it shall be measured to you again."

39. And he Spake a Parable
unto them,

"Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall
into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not
above his master:
but every one that is perfect
shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest
thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not
the beam that is in
thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou
say to thy brother,

'BROTHER,
LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE THAT IS
IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself
beholdest not
the beam that is
in thine own eye?
Thou Hypocrite,
cast out first
the beam out of
thine own eye,
and then shalt thou
see clearly to pull out
the mote that is in
thy brother's eye.
43. "For a good tree
bringeth not forth corrupt fruit;
neither doth a corrupt tree
bring forth good fruit.
44. "For every tree
is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns
men do not gather figs,
nor of a bramble bush
gather they grapes.
45. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Good;
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Evil:
for of the abundance
of the heart
his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me,
'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the Things
which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my Sayings,
and doeth them,
I will shew you
to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man
which built an house,
and digged deep,
and laid the foundation
on a rock:
and when the flood arose,
the stream beat vehemently
upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth,
and doeth not,
is like a man
that without a foundation
built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream
did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house
was great."

FAILED BROTHER"MAXIMUS69" CAN ONLY QUOTE VERSES OUT-OF-CONTEXT THAT HIS (CULT) LEADERS ALLOW HIM TO READ, AND KNOW EXIST, SO THAT HE WILL MISS THE TEACHINGS THAT CONDEMN HIM AND HIS GROUP.

It is almost funny that he accuses YOU of being like a WILD ANIMAL, whereas THE SAME APPLIES TO HIM.

Maximus69:

"CAN'T CONTAIN IT NO MORE" IS AMERICAN ENGLISH, CONSIDERED "VULGAR SPEECH," WHERE I AM FROM.

MAXIMUS69 is regurgitating American Oyinbo JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® Brainwashing, which he vomits like a Dog, because he cannot intelligently process it, and understand why those Teachings are wrong.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

IT HAS BEEN TWENTY YEARS SINCE I LAST OWNED A TELEVISION- THIS BULLSHIT IS PART OF THE REASON WHY I HAVE A TV-CONVERTIBLE MONITOR I HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO HOOK UP TO A RECEIVER, THAT IS JUST GATHERING DUST IN MY HOME.

I don't know what episode of NAT GEO BOGUS® MAXIMUS69 watched, but according to my Bible, CARNIVORES and HERBIVORES do not live in Peace & Harmony until it is Dinnertime!

When asked his qualifications for facing the mighty GOLIATH, David said that he had fought a LION and a BEAR hand-to-hand, so nobody should bet on the Philistine.

Wolves do not live in peace with Sheep.

The Predator lives in preparation for their next meal of Hapless Herbivore.

MAXIMUS69 is such a Predator, putting on a SHEEP DISGUISE of GENERIC CHRISTIAN, whereas he belongs to one of the most HATEFUL, UNPEACEFUL CULTS ever to hide behind The Holy Bible!

Maximus69:

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,[/color]

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE MERELY A CULT OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, AND NO ONE ELSE- UNTIL THEY DON'T.

OYINBOS don't get SICKLE-CELL ANAEMIA, but that congenital disease was instrumental in the survival of certain family lines in MALARIA-ENDEMIC Regions. There was no BLOOD TRANSFUSION in the days of the so-called "APOSTLES," but they made up a COMMANDMENT that THE LAW OF MOSES didn't matter, and at the same time said that the Ancient First Christians needed to abstain from Blood- which Gentiles ate- and ISRAELITES couldn't, because it was a SIN on a par with BEING UNCIRCUMCIZED, or DELIBERATELY BREAKING ANY COMMANDMENT OF THE LAW OF MOSES.

[See: ACTS 15:1-31.]

The Apostles were LYING to the GENTILE CHRISTIANS in order to DESTROY them.

Nobody was TRANSFUSING BLOOD in those days. The first recorded Blood Transfusion was by RICHARD LOWER in England, 1665, on Dogs. The first successful Human transfusion was by Dr. PHILIP SYNG PHYSICK in 1795. Dr. JAMES BLUNDELL first treated Hemorrhage with Blood Transfusion in 1818.

Lord Yeshua taught that saving lives took precedence over interpreting The Law to kill people. The JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® do not believe that.

If a member turns up with a dire need for Blood Transfusion- which a SICKLE-CELL SUFFERER invariably falls into after age 20 or so- THEY DO NOTHING BUT PIOUSLY TALK THEM TO DEATH!

That is JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® LOVE!

That is JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® "LIKE-MINDEDNESS!"

Maximus69:

THAT IS THE BULLSHIT THAT YOUR CULT-LEADERS TAUGHT YOU- SO, YOU'RE SAYING THAT LORD YESHUA DID NOT HAVE REAL PEACE IN HIS LIFE ON EARTH!

. JOHN 16:33.

33. "These Things
I have Spoken unto you,

'THAT IN ME
YE MIGHT HAVE PEACE.'

In the World
ye shall have Tribulation:
but be of good cheer;
I have overcome the World."

THE PEACE OF A SERVANT OF GOD COMES FROM GOD- NOT FROM THE WORLD.

JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® do not have GOD, therefore, the only PEACE they hope to get is from people whom they think love them.
Re: Challenge To Nairaland Atheists by frank317: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mental patient spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? / Atheismus. / Book Of Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.