Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation (143061 Views)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time / Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Gjrich(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Being a Cultist is now regarded as a normal thing these days. Young boys and Girls now belong to one particular Confraternity or the other and sometimes it could be really hard to tell if your child, neighbor or brother is one of them or if you are around a group of cultist planning to do you harm.

All Cultist groups have different Slangs for communicating with themselves. Special codes they could use to plan their devices in your front without you knowing it.

1. Jew/48
Meaning- Someone that is not a member of any Confraternity.
(My brother is a Jew)- in a sentence

2. In-Jew
Meaning- A member of a different Confraternity

3. Bella
Meaning- A female Member of Vikings Confraternity

4. Sticker
Meaning- For Vikings Cult, special code for Cutlass

5. Talasa
Meaning to- To Hit someone till he bleeds

6. H.I.T
Meaning- When the whole crew is going for an ambush

7. O.V.B
Meaning- To kill

8. S.M
Meaning- Personal Girlfriend, the one they can can ride for

9. Odin Ship
Meaning- When a cultists says this to another cultist then he's referring to the other guy to get him a condom, If you're a girl Flee from the scene!

10. L.T
Meaning- random chick

11. Wida You
Meaning- Use your head

12. Jetesin-
Meaning- To forget about something

13. Moronto Mornica
Meaning- Tomorrow Morning

14. Ruff sea
Meaning- Conflict/Crisis

15. Manover
Meaning- To steal

16. Manover RBS;
Meaning- Stolen Money

17. Throw Long rope
Meaning-To seek for more Knowledge.

18. Omila Squad
Meaning- Armed Robbers

19. Noron
Meaning- This is a special name for anyone that is not a member of any cultist but cultist members have eyes on him to be one of them. If anyone calls you a Noron then they want to Force you to become a cultist.

20. SK
Meaning- Weed

22. Jonze
Meaning- When Someone bleeps up

23. Drive
Meaning To tactically collect someone else's phone and possession

24. Cramp
Meaning- To catch someone

25; Parambu
Meaning- Police

26. Obembe business
Meaning- A cultist gathering where they share their monthly dues and allowance

27. Panama jack
Meaning- Big Shoe

28. Sink
Meaning- Forcefully refusing to give someone how belonging

29. Panama;
Meaning- Where everybody live freely

30. Iceland
A place that anyone that is not part of the Confraternity cannot enter, If you do you'll either be Beaten or Forced to join them.

31. B40:
Meaning- Brother

32. 411:
Meaning- What's up? What's going on

33. Treasure hunting Zone
Meaning- Any location that is sure for a cultist to get money either by begging for it or Forcefully collecting it.

34. Safari
Meaning-Clothes

35. Anchor;
Meaning- Give me

36. Janet
Meaning- Punishment

37. Orientation (OT)
Meaning- Knowledge about the blackAxe movement

38. Dodorima/ Dodos to you
Meaning- Praises given to a particular person based on something he did.

39. Kokoma
Meaning- Concoction drink for initiation of new members

40. Korofo (Krf)
Meaning-  the name of the lifeless god ayes/blackAxe worship.
“the cult of the underground” (Yoruba religion).Korofo is often referred to NBM-
“may Korofo squeeze the life out of them” / “Korofo on guard”

41. Jollification/ Jolly
Meaning- Gathering of members for parties and initiation.

42. Egede
Meaning- Originally used for the greetings with the clash of forearms

43. Uhuru
Meaning- Freedom

44. LP(Elpee)
Meaning- Jolly Song

45. Strongman
Meaning- Name given at initiation

God is the ultimate Protector of human life but with these little knowledge on Cultist Slangs and their Meanings we can prevent a lot of bad happenings.

Since we know how they talk and what it means we will also know who is who and when to leave a vicinity to avoid Harm or injury from these bad boys.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by MrStan11(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Op I can bet you're a Port Harcourt boy.

Aroooo people.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Davash222(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Unemployment rate in Nigeria is way too high.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ODB2: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by cRobo: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2020
I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Gjrich(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Gjrich(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:
Stupidity

Are you one of them ?

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Bonesking(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Arewa aka Sanni come and teach us your cultist slangs in your days at ABU Zaria. What is the name of this color you’re flying here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks OP.

I will forever thank my late dad for guiding me never to belong to that nonsense. Remembering all the guys that lost their life as a result of it back then in school makes me shed tears. Some even got frustrated and never finished school.

Only a few made it through. They were only feared. They spent all their good time around women, drug and alcohol. Once you belong, your foolishness become activated to fight over the least of things. You become distracted, uncoordinated and violence insatiable. Today I have made progress in all aspect of life, to God be the glory. Mostly I thank my mother Mary for all her intercessions.

Stupidity is when someone believe that unless you join cultism you cannot succeed in life.

Blindness is when you believe that your success in life is because you joined cultism. You wouldn't have made it if you didn't join.

Hopelessness is when you refuse to accept Christ in your life.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ODB2: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gjrich:

Are you one of them ?

I dey craze to join these riff raff low life cowards

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by BlackfireX: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can someone tell me just one single benefit of cultism....??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by famology(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
OP, korofo na the name of the lifeless god wey ayes dey worship.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ogbuefi677(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

I dey craze to join these riff raff low life cowards
Can you stand in front of even the smallest of them and call him "riff raff low life coward"? grin grin

Meanwhile, OP,na ayees and Vikings slangs full there grin I'm suspecting you.

12 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lazy yoots grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by famology(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
Can someone tell me just one single benefit of cultism....??

Premature /untimely death.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by onward4life(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bonesking:
Arewa aka Sanni come and teach us your cultist slangs in your days at ABU Zaria. What is the name of this color you’re flying here?

Aluta they started in Benin city around yr 2000..

With black n white handkerchief

But by 2013 they started with wearing black berre with green ribbon...

Aluta continua !!!!!

Response

Twa twa tua!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ODB2: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Can you stand in front of even the smallest of them and call him "riff raff low life coward"? grin grin

Why would I cross paths with these fools

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by xelly: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
The benefit is to dig your grave ready so that when death comes you go close, fall inside it and die and not stress anyone because death is inevitable for such riff raff.

As you make up your mind to join, RIP in advance.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by siwhoh(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmmm. Children of nowdays, I rest my case
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

heaven will not fall....

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by realstars: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
I pity the next generation as my 'grandma'' use to pity this our present generation.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by seborrhic: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is the rubbish one went to school to find out.
Many youths are looking for ways to change their lives and society for good through legitimate earnings in sports,entrepreneurship or pure dint of hardwork,this one is busy compiling cult slangs.
I am amazed that any youth in tertiary school still finds any kind of fun in being a cultist.
It should be left for touts,primary or secondary school drop outs and agberos,not any post secondary school adult.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
BOBORISHA For You @OP
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
SK is just a name of one particular weed, not just weed.
The SK weed is very strong, not the ordinary strong weed you smoke.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by seankafor(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
O boy cultism don dey fade now.. na Gee and money niggas dey find now..
Although say some niggas dey do am for fun ..

But na street urchins the carry that thing for head

14 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Chigorkizz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ogbuefi677(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

Why would I cross paths with these fools
Fear fear man grin
but you dey behind keyboard de call them riff raff grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by ODB2: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Fear fear man grin
but you dey behind keyboard de call them riff raff grin

carry your cult nonesense comot for my front

Agbaya wey no know say im be mumu

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by hisexcellency34: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
what about 'U a karid'?
Re: EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation by Ruggedniggaone: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:

he may be eiye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.