Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (57545 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by tinsel: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is it not subject to appeal? Why the rejoicing here.

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

aND HOW IS THAT DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDER

Grow sense biko
did he not disobeyed court order asking him not to conduct any primary election in River?
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Sermwell(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
ejimatic:
. The judge should have asked both parties to remain the statute scope until the case is determined. ...The order is biased.Oshiomole will now go to an appeal court to vacate the order or go to another court that will set aside the ruling..This is a journey that ends nowhere but is a part of the battle for 2023.
hahahaha!!! nobi only statute scope!!� olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Pastobay(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Obaseki 1
Oshiomhole 0
Don't even joke with Obaseki, he is not Ambode.
I pity Edo pocket, this man is spending all he can to finish Oshiomole but after much spending Supreme court will vindicate him cause na him get Abj. Let's be guided

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

It has been struck out.
Thank you Sir.....for the info.....

Do you have a link you can share so I can read it up?
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
This has been highly anticipated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by RillJ(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
He was also suspended from APC in his own lga. I think Oshiomhole should join KOWA.

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Obaseki 1 Oshiomhole 0 Don't even joke with Obaseki, he is not Ambode.
lolzzz, 2023 will be juicy and a good series to watch... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by utenwuson: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

aND HOW IS THAT DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDER

Grow sense biko
sorry, I thought I was responding to a sensible person..... Sorry

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Goalsniper: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
levy1223:
Are you Aspiring to become certified as an Event Planner
this is an opportunity for you to partake in a (1)month
intensive class training with 3 month mentor-ship/
internship and business support in lagos.
This training is for:
Fresh Graduates,Entrepreneurs,Youth Corpers and Student
who desire the necessary skills to kick start their event
planning/management career
1. Takes pleasure in the coordination of any kind of event
2. Want to go professional in the event business to be
sough after.
3. learn to use project management as a tool for event management
Give more details now how people can access information like site, how much and location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by torgod: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
If the court can suddenly wake up to suspend a party National chairman, then a magistrate court will tomorrow wake up to suspend the president without a recourse to due process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by IghravweIG(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oba 1
Osho 0.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by TMemos: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You don't fuckkk with a Bini man and go scot free
I told you all that obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election day

Instead of kabaka to dey loyal to obaseki
Him come dey mumu
Dey understimate the power of incumbent

Make i continue my bowl of amala for iya oyo at wuye
Mumu oshiomhole and kabaka
They don't know what they have put thier hand into

Why not reserve this bragging until the end?

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Chicastle: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Obaseki 1
Oshiomhole 0
Don't even joke with Obaseki, he is not Ambode.
Don't you know Afonja always forming respect and bowing down that's what makes Ambode
Lost?

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by wunaESQ(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
double right of appeal though!!! not d end of d road

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
wunaESQ:
double right of appeal though!!! not d end of d road
Not even that.

It's a temporary suspension.

The court said the suspension at ward level was valid and extant, hence he shouldn't be ascribed as Party Chair.
The case has been adjourned to April 17.

ejimatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Gavel(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
He was also suspended from APC in his own lga. I think Oshiomhole should join Iowa.
Mmmmmm. BTW KOWA has been deregistered
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha........biased?

Na wah...

Are you aware there is a similar ruling upholding Oshiomhole's suspension on Dec 2019?

The Court on, Friday, granted an order restraining the reconciliation committee, constituted by the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, from acting on the activities of the Edo State chapter of the party. It also, upheld the suspension of Oshiomhole by Ward 10 Executives of the APC in Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

Justice Sylvanus Chinedu Orji in a ruling December 6, 2019, granted the order of interim injunction in a Motion No. M/680/2019 between Mr Stephen Oshawo & 2 Ors v. Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole & 2 Ors.

Has this order been vacated?
I don't think so.

Hence, the status quo ante is that he is suspended, that is if the order hasn't vacated.

Let him go to Appeal and vacate it...let's not play up.emotions here.
. Yes I remember December 2019. matter. You. are right. At any rate the ruling will still be vacated in a speedy appeal hearing... All is about 2023 politics
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
ejimatic:
. Yes I remember December 2019. matter. You. are right. At any rate the ruling will still be vacated in a speedy appeal hearing... All is about 2023 politics
Very true. It's all about 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
helinues:
Drama continues..

Let's see if both FG and Oshiomole will respect Court order
The court didn't elect Oshiomole in the first place. Only NWC can suspend or remove Oshiomole. It's exercise in vain

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Not even that.

The court said since he didn't challenge his suspension at Ward Level, hence he shouldn't be ascribed as Party Chair. The case has been adjourned to April 17.

ejimatic
. Thank you for the emphasis placed on the description of the suspension. It will be vacated in the next hearing in April ..Thank you for your clarification
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Not even that.

The court said the suspension at ward level was valid and extant, hence he shouldn't be ascribed as Party Chair.

ejimatic
Thank you for the emphasis placed on the description of the suspension. It will be vacated in the next hearing in April ..Thank you for your clarification

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by wetmenow: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm looking for Oshiomole supporters.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
ejimatic:
Thank you for the emphasis placed on the description of the suspension. It will be vacated in the next hearing in April ..Thank you for your clarification
Always welcome Sir....
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
wink2015:

THINGS ARE GETTING MORE MESSIER FOR OSHIOMOLE.

BUHARI IS NOT THE TYPE THAT WILL SAVE HIM WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAW.

He will tell Oshiomole to go and face the law.

Oshiomole right hand man in Edo state, Ize Iyamu is also facing corruption charges.

Meanwhile, Ize Iyamu is the man Oshiomole want to put as governor if he succeed in denying Obaseki a second term.

BOTH OSHIOMOLE AND IZE IYAMU ARE NOW BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA.

They will be running from frying pan to fire !

OSHIOMOLE TALK TOO MUCH !

HE FIND TROUBLE TOO MUCH !

NOW THE LAW HAS COME TO DOCK BY HIS DOOR !

The biggest mistakes Oshiomole made as a politicians is fighting his HOME !

YOU DO NOT FIGHT YOUR HOME IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AS A POLITICAL LEADER.

When trouble set in where do you run to for help or support.

OSHIOMOLE DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE WITH OBASEKI.

All peace moves to calm Oshiomole down was unheeded by the Oshiomole himself.

HE HAS COME TO THE END OF THE TUNNEL !

GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI OPPORTUNITY TO RUN FOR A SECOND TERM IS NOW GETTING MORE BRIGHTER !
Stop saying rubbish. All National executives of a party can only be removed by NWC, the high court that suspendeds Oshiomole is just wasting its time

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
wetmenow:
I'm looking for Oshiomole supporters.
From indication, you don't know the position of law. Has APC NWC at anytime removed or Suspended Oshiomole? The high court suspension remains inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
torgod:
If the court can suddenly wake up to suspend a party National chairman, then a magistrate court will tomorrow wake up to suspend the president without a recourse to due process.
You said it all. Unfortunately most these PDP kids don't know the position of the law.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Donas11(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
I am in need of financial assistance to raise money to complete and start a poultry business against Easter..

Please help,nothing is too small

Access Bank

D.J

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by PicLtd: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
He was also suspended from APC in his own lga. I think Oshiomhole should join KOWA.

Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Not even that.

ejimatic

I think the judge is wrong here. Isn't the suspension the case of litigation before the court in the first place? So if you rely on the submissions of one party to suspend the chairman, it's like passing judgment before the main trial. I think the right thing to do was to put the other party on notice to commence a full trial as to determine the veracity or otherwise of the suspension. So it seems prejudicial to admit the suspension of the chairman when the litigation itself is to ascertain whether or not his purported suspension is procedural and in accordance with the constitution of the party.It's more like judgement before trial. I think the order will be appealed and stayed.politicians have bastardized institutions in Nigeria. They use them to get what they want.

4 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I think the judge is wrong here. Isn't the suspension the case of litigation before the court in the first place? So if you rely on the submissions of one party to suspend the chairman, it's like passing judgment before the main trial. I think the right thing to do was to put the other party on notice to commence a full trial as to determine the veracity or otherwise of the suspension. So it seems prejudicial to admit the suspension of the chairman when the litigation itself is to ascertain whether or not his purported suspension is procedural and in accordance with the constitution of the party.It's more like judgement before trial. I think the order will be appealed and stayed.politicians have bastardized institutions in Nigeria. They use them to get what they want.
. I share same opinion with you.The suspension is hasty though temporary...It is one sided too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.