Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,918 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (57533 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ajebuter(f): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
utenwuson:
The man that doesn't respect court orders.... Osho is going mad ever since his imported wife from Cape verd left him

I thought as much.
I haven't seen that lady in his pictures in a while..
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fx45(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You don't fuckkk with a Bini man and go scot free
I told you all that obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election day

Instead of kabaka to dey loyal to obaseki
Him come dey mumu
Dey understimate the power of incumbent

Make i continue my bowl of amala for iya oyo at wuye
Mumu oshiomhole and kabaka
They don't know what they have put thier hand into
What kind of a man paints his fingernails

Damnnnnnnnn niggarrrrr!
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by NOHOIDSBAR: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Why you are Pro Obaseki and Pro PDP. We know Una type
[/s]
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by olril17(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:
ko kan aiye mi
wow..so you are yoruba bro? thought u are edo or from the nigerdelta.. wish everyone can be like u on Nl
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Whats the relationship between Oshiomhole and Buratai?

Kai
Bolaji Abdullahi, spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says the local chapter of the ruling party cannot suspend Muiz Banire, national legal adviser of the party.

On Thursday, Taofeek Ajani-Balogun, acting secretary of Banire’s ward, had announced his suspension over “anti-party activities”.

He said the decision to suspend Banire had been forwarded to the local government area for further deliberation and recommendations to the APC leadership in the state.

But in a statement on Friday, Abdullahi said only the national executive committee (NEC) had the powers to suspend him.

“The attention of the national working committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to the purported suspension of the party’s national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN) by the party’s executive committee in Mushin local government area of Lagos state,” the statement read.

“We wish to state categorically that the purported suspension is a nullity as the local chapter of the party does not have such powers to suspend a national officer. According to the party’s constitution, such powers reside with the national executive committee (NEC) of the party.

“The party advises that whatever issues there might be, our party structure and constitution provide ample avenues for redress and dispute resolution.

“If the local chapter is unable to achieve a resolution, the NWC can and will wade in the matter to achieve amicable settlement.”
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Bolaji Abdullahi, spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says the local chapter of the ruling party cannot suspend Muiz Banire, national legal adviser of the party.

On Thursday, Taofeek Ajani-Balogun, acting secretary of Banire’s ward, had announced his suspension over “anti-party activities”.

He said the decision to suspend Banire had been forwarded to the local government area for further deliberation and recommendations to the APC leadership in the state.

But in a statement on Friday, Abdullahi said only the national executive committee (NEC) had the powers to suspend him.

“The attention of the national working committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to the purported suspension of the party’s national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN) by the party’s executive committee in Mushin local government area of Lagos state,” the statement read.

“We wish to state categorically that the purported suspension is a nullity as the local chapter of the party does not have such powers to suspend a national officer. According to the party’s constitution, such powers reside with the national executive committee (NEC) of the party.

“The party advises that whatever issues there might be, our party structure and constitution provide ample avenues for redress and dispute resolution.

“If the local chapter is unable to achieve a resolution, the NWC can and will wade in the matter to achieve amicable settlement.”
My brother, send us an APC Constitution... Or quote the sections.

Bolaji Abdullahi isn't a Judge Sir.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

My brother, send us an APC Constitution... Or quote the sections.

Bolaji Abdullahi isn't a Judge Sir.
There's no mention of that in the one i have.by the way,if bolaji an ex national exco of apc does not know the constitution,who does? A judge that has never seen it? The rate at which you annoy people is too high
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
olril17:

wow..so you are yoruba bro?
thought u are edo or from the nigerdelta..
wish everyone can be like u on Nl
No Sir....am Igbo..but lived here almost all my life.
My parents were born here.

Thanks Sir for the compliment.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

There's no mention of that in the one i have.by the way,if bolaji an ex national exco of apc does not know the constitution,who does? A judge that has never seen it? The rate at which you annoy people is too high
How do I annoy people?
Put your emotions in check.

You can't be a good lawyer. So if your client is been examined, you will start getting annoyed.

Anybody can quote anything.

Was it not still Oshiomhole, former Gov and National Chairman of a ruling party who said that Diri can't be sworn in because the SC ensured there was a re-run in Bauchi in 1999?

Facts Check: The SC never ruled on Bauchi in 1999.

I didn't argue with you. I want to learn so I said post it here, so that we can all pierce through.

Quoting Bolaji Abdullahi, a man who studied Mass Communication is an aberration, Sir.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

How do I annoy people?
Put your emotions in check.

You can't be a good lawyer. So if your client is been examined, you will start getting annoyed.

Anybody can quote anything.

Was it not still Oshiomhole, former Gov and National Chairman of a ruling party who said that Diri can't be sworn in because the SC ensured there was a re-run in Bauchi in 1999?

Facts Check: The SC never ruled on Bauchi in 1999.

I didn't argue with you. I want to learn so I said post it here, so that we can all pierce through.

Quoting Bolaji Abdullahi, a man who studied Mass Communication is an aberration, Sir.

I will be a far better lawyer than you.it is not in the place of oshio to quote the constitution,he's not a lawyer.this is apc matter and you must quote its custodians.the court is only there as a final arbiter but must still quote from that same party rules.
If you can annoy me online,think of those offline.sometimes,know how to talk to people.you should not concern yourself with apc matters since you have failed to go with their words.until you see the apc constitution,commomsense demands that you sit on the fence or go with those that have seen it.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Honeydenz(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
siwhoh:
This man is seriously going down
Exactly! That's people for u, as an edo indigene I can tell u not so many of us like him as we did during his first term.
I can't forget what oshiomole said when he increased the school fees of Ambrose Alli University ekpoma from 40k to 130k-200k depending on ur department, before u sort out acceptance fees, dues and accommodation everything will be close to 500k, as if it's a private school. He said and I quote "Schooling is not for the poor people, anyone that can't pay fees should go and learn a vocation" this is a man that wasn't born with silver spoon either. Hypocrites!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

I will be a far better lawyer than you.it is not in the place of oshio to quote the constitution,he's not a lawyer.this is apc matter and you must quote its custodians.the court is only there as a final arbiter but must still quote from that same party rules.
If you can annoy me online,think of those offline.sometimes,know how to talk to people.you should not concern yourself with apc matters since you have failed to go with their words.until you see the apc constitution,commomsense demands that you sit on the fence or go with those that have seen it.
Well, I have known you for a long time and how emotional you can be on APC and CRS issues nonetheless "you are not a card-carrying member" (quoting your words).

I am not annoying you, I have only restrained you from using gutter words like you mostly do. I am happy we are now having a conversation.

I do not boast to be a lawyer...I am not taken to been annoyed at any slight opportunity.... History and Law aren't the same.

You claimed Oshiomhole isn't a lawyer, is Bolaji Abdullahi a lawyer? The man studied Mass Comm at UNILAG.
The Court doesnt know custodians but the party's constitution. So even if Oshiomhole quotes everything in Court, the Judge wants to see something on paper.

Will the judge quote Bolaji Abdullahi? The truth is from all I have typed..I have never passed judgement that Oshiomhole is wrong and the judge is right. You always want me to support your own school of thought even if wrong......NEVER.

I didn't oppose or support Adams ...I only said he should have secured a stay of execution which is what he has done this night...famology and ejimatic can bear me witness.

Commonsense demands I don't take sides, abuse the judges, call them names, or attack any contrary view to mine, esp to people I am not experienced or educated enough to match.

Now I have begged you since 2pm to post the APC Constitution here or even screenshot...you have refused, yet say I should stay away.

Your angst is occasioned by what happened in the morning....I know it has always been your Achilles heel.

Deal with it.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Well, I have known you for a long time and how emotional you can be on APC and CRS issues nonetheless "you are not a card-carrying member" (quoting your words).

I am not annoying you, I have only restrained you from using gutter words like you mostly do. I am happy we are now having a conversation.

I do not boast to be a lawyer...I am not taken to been annoyed at any slight opportunity.... History and Law aren't the same.

You claimed Oshiomhole isn't a lawyer, is Bolaji Abdullahi a lawyer? The man studied Mass Comm at UNILAG.
The Court doesnt know custodians but the party's constitution. So even if Oshiomhole quotes everything in Court, the Judge wants to see something on paper.

Will the judge quote Bolaji Abdullahi? The truth is from all I have typed..I have never passed judgement that Oshiomhole is wrong and the judge is right. You always want me to support your own school of thought even if wrong......NEVER.

I didn't oppose or support Adams ...I only said he should have secured a stay of execution which is what he has done this night...famology and ejimatic can bear me witness.

Commonsense demands I don't take sides, abuse the judges, call them names, or attack any contrary view to mine, esp to people I am not experienced or educated enough to match.

Now I have begged you since 2pm to post the APC Constitution here or even screenshot...you have refused, yet say I should stay away.

Your angst is occasioned by what happened in the morning....I know it has always been your Achilles heel.

Deal with it.

You are not restraining me but actually pushing me to use gutter language.but let us leave it at that.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

You are not restraining me but actually pushing me to use gutter language.but let us leave it at that.
It is good we are understanding ourselves.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=87173434]

Deal with it.

[/quote

Nice!
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=famology post=87173798][/quote] Yes ! I stand with you..Stay of execution until the issue is decided.....maintain the status cope ...I said it in the afternoon .....You are right my bro

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by samuk: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
If Tinubu had known anything about the Benin people and their history, he should have warned Oshomole against fighting Obaseki but he thought Edo was Lagos.

Nobody has ever succeeded in being a political godfather in Edo because the people hate godfathers with passion. What makes Oshomole think he will succeed where the likes of Igbinedion and Anenih failed.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by TMemos: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You don't fuckkk with a Bini man and go scot free
I told you all that obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election day

Instead of kabaka to dey loyal to obaseki
Him come dey mumu
Dey understimate the power of incumbent

Make i continue my bowl of amala for iya oyo at wuye
Mumu oshiomhole and kabaka
They don't know what they have put thier hand into

How far nah?

I told you to wait till the end before beating your chest.

So what do you say now with the new court ruling returning Oshiomhole?
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by TMemos: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
samuk:
If Tinubu had known anything about the Benin people and their history, he should have warned Oshomole against fighting Obaseki but he thought Edo was Lagos.

Nobody has ever succeeded in being a political godfather in Edo because the people hate godfathers with passion. What makes Oshomole think he will succeed where the likes of Igbinedion and Anenih failed.

In life, don't give up too soon.

Don't also rejoice too soon.

Don't brag at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.