Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! (651 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
FULL STORY:

A murder-for-hire plot in Chester County quickly unraveled after the hitman reported the incident to police. What’s even more shocking is the person behind the alleged crime is a former pastor.
[/b]Police say the former pastor of Calvary Fellowship in Downingtown wanted the current head pastor killed.[b] The motive was revenge.

Jacob Malone was used to speaking in front of cameras while working as a pastor at Calvary Fellowship, a megachurch in Downingtown.

But Malone recently stood in front of a police camera for his mugshot after authorities say [/b]he offered a hitman $5,000 to kill his former boss and head of the church, Pastor Lee Wiggins.[b]

“Our hearts continue to go out to Jacob Malone, we continue to pray for him,” Calvary Fellowship spokesperson Pastor Mike Edelman said.

Officers arrested Malone on Tuesday but it’s not his first run-in with police involving his own church.

Court documents show Malone pleaded guilty in 2017 to sexually assaulting and impregnating a 16-year-old girl. The church had reported him to police before his arrest.

Malone was serving a three- to six-year sentence when he allegedly told an inmate, “You seem like the person to find someone for me.”

[/b]He later offered the inmate the $5,000 to killed Pastor Wiggins and offered even more money to kill a Chester County judge who sent him to prison.[b]

Instead, the inmate told police about the murder-for-hire scheme.

People Eyewitness News talked to are shocked.

“To do that is just wrong,” said one person.

“They’re not following biblical principles,” said another.
While the church is in a forgiving spirit, Malone appears to be less so.

THE LINK:...............................................................https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/02/27/police-former-downingtown-pastor-jacob-malone-hitman-kill-calvary-fellowship-pastor-judge-prison-sexually-assaulting-teen/

1 Like

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by AntiChristian: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Contractkiller, see where you will end with the bad name you gave yourself!

1 Like

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Church is being run like organized crime these days, gosh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by ContractKiller: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin

You finally found your mouth, well done!
But a religion is not judged by what its followers do, but by what its founding figure does!

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, not any fake Pastor and certainly not fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) grin grin grin

[img]https://images./5TGqanV7TStl6J3cRNETWr.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
Contractkiller, see where you will end with the bad name you gave yourself!
Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
grin grin

You finally found your mouth, well done!
But a religion is not judged by what its followers do, but by what its founding figure does!

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, not any fake Pastor and certainly not fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) grin grin grin

How many wives does your great great grand father has and how many does he sleep with per night?

Las las you will be a contractkiller and wipe out yourself!
Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by ContractKiller: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Continue giving yourself running stomach over your own ignorance grin

Do you even know how many generations Christianity has been in my family? grin

Even on top of that, my great grandfather lived a more dignified and more morally upright life than the idiot called MADhaMAD grin

[img]https://images./6bM0puYUCzI6Coh3W4eLrW.gif[/img]

AntiChristian:

How many wives does your great great grand father has and how many does he sleep with per night?

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by Breastfeed: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:

This is really sad, God have mercy on us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by AntiChristian: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
Continue giving yourself running stomach over your own ignorance grin

Do you even know how many generations Christianity has been in my family? grin

Even on top of that, my great grandfather lived a more dignified and more morally upright life than the idiot called MADhaMAD grin

This is why you will get no other job than to be a contractkiller! Answer simple question you no fit!

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by ContractKiller: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wonders shall never end grin See this headslammer comparing his "prophet" to my humble grandfather grin

Is your "prophet" no longer the "perfect example" for all headslammers? grin

Why are you placing him on the same pedestal as my great grandfather? grin

Did I tell you that my great grandfather was lusting after his daughter in law, the way your "prophet" did with Zainab the wife of his son Zaid? grin

AntiChristian:

This is why you will get no other job than to be a contractkiller! Answer simple question you no fit!

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Niflheim where are thou o brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2021
I hear the call of my master(LORD REED, NOT LORD JESUS)!!!

And when the Master summons , I must awaken from the murky depths!!!

Re: Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Na business!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed Of / Nigerian Prophet Visits China In Spirit, Makes Shocking Revelations / See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.