Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

An Extra Penny To Your Purse Wouldn’t Hurt; Would It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Extra Penny To Your Purse Wouldn’t Hurt; Would It? (530 Views)

How To Become A Golden Penny Distributor / I Think Nairaland Ads Worth Penny Spent. What's Your Take? / Download The Getittome Delivery App For Agents, Make An Extra 35,000 Every Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Extra Penny To Your Purse Wouldn’t Hurt; Would It? by InterNewsCast: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
The Digital Economy
One good thing I have learned over the years in business especially business such as this is that they don’t really go EXTINCT or CAST, why?? Because the world is moving steadily and continually on the path of DIGITIZATION, and today its almost a crime for you not to have data on your phone, I mean you might not have so many things but not data. And information has shifted its base from manual or analog to digital, that means, we are in the age where NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY SURVIVE WITHOUT DATA. Let me put this way again, NO BUSINESS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT DATA.
You can actually make money from DATA RESELLER APP without any hassle
Get the ebook at no cost here https://devplus.com.ng/data-reseller-bundle/

(1) (Reply)

Stainless Steel 316L Round Bar / When Should You Approach Family Law Lawyers In Melbourne? / Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.