Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl (2042 Views)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Nelly1010(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
A 32-year-old man, Ejiofor Udeze, walked into severe trouble in Lagos after allegedly luring a 13-year-old girl into his apartment and in the process sucking her breasts.

The perpetrator, Udeze, touched her private part during the suspected sucking, both became aroused and he engaged her in sex with no regard for her age.

The incident occurred at Taiwo Ajala Street, Lagos area of New Oko-Oba, where they live.

He reportedly confessed to the Police that both of them lost control when he started touching her private parts including her bum and he penetrated her and did not realize that she was still a minor. The action has landed him in Police net.

It was gathered that when they were caught, the victim alleged that she was lured in the act without her consent after he touched her private parts.

The police found him guilty and charged him with statutory rape in the Ogba Magistrates Court, which requires multiple years of incarceration if he is convicted and found guilty of proven offence.

As he was brought before the Court, the prosecutor, Supol Benson Emerhi, who urged the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice, asked him to be remanded in prison custody following the motion.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. O Sule-Amzat, ordered him to be remanded without bail.

The Court also ordered the prosecutor to
Read More

https://9jaoption.com/i-lost-control-when-i-was-sucking-her-breast-man-caught-with-13-year-old-girl-says/
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Simplyleo: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
The 32 year old Ejiofor Udeze had been doing this to infants in his village before travelling to obodo Lagos inside The Young Shall Grow Motors. That must be a way of life he learnt from his immediate environment before running to Lagos to hustle.

Same Ejiofor Udeze will be hiding behind his rubber banded fake China phone on social media insulting Nwodo and Regina's parents.

Hypocrisy, child rape, chest beating and all that are the fortes of Ejiofor Udeze social environment, no doubt about that.

Pls, don't quote me, I'm not feeling fine. angry
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Gwagone: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
WTF
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Olanipekun1: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
wait 13yrs getting aroused?
how?
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Zacksnow(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
what do you expect?? the world has change bro
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olanipekun1:
wait 13yrs getting aroused?
how?
see questions, don't u know some people's hormones are on another level, meanwhile she must be of puberty age... So y can't she get aroused?

The shyness of most Nigerian parents in teaching their wards sex education, keeps making them. vulnerable to perverts.

Again, some of these parents sit comfortably watching movies rated 18 with minors... They learn all this things and go in search of perverts who will explore them.

nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by statusquoante: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2020
I thought the age of consent in Nigeria is 11years...

Please someone should clarify this...
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
You are not doing well
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii
In mama peace’ voice
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by edoairways: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
statusquoante:
I thought the age of consent in Nigeria is 11years...

Please someone should clarify this...
18 years
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Donaldoni: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
edoairways:

18 years

Google is your friend... smiley
Re: I Lost Control When I Was Sucking Her Breast” – Man Caught With 13-year-old Girl by Susu888(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2020
The quest for tighter pussy keeps landing men in trouble undecided.... which kind curse be this?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditionalist Cancel Festival In Ilorin After Muslim Threats / Bride Family Murder Couple Inside Mosque Because She Married A Non-muslim / Facebook Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.