Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) (6415 Views)

Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by proclinician: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
Sterrotype

I'm not the stereotype. Are u saying you're younger?
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Dumbest i didn't bleach .
Chaale check my knuckles in the second photo. .check my knuckles in my profile
Even though you ensured to hide your knuckles behind your cheap synthetic hair they still were visible. Your burnt knees too are proofs of what you've done to your skin.
Chale black is beautiful, stop bleaching.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
@Omar09,that is the thing,you make it feel like I took the thread personally,whereas it is a collation of your recent disposition on NL that gives me the horrific opininion of you.
I Still maintain you are a sexist,filled with bias and hate for women and mask it underr "truth". I am tempted to add liar to the list ,as I remember you vividly saying "everyone has the right to stigmatize others",you made that shameful statement. It wasn't about me or the thread but that statement but all I have ever stood for my entire life,but you keep believing erroneously that I took the thread personally even though there are many that disagreed with me on that thread that I still communicate with till now. You made a shameful statement,and will keep making more shameful statements under the banner of everyone has the right to say what they wish,and slowly you will lose your regard and respect on this forum(if you have got any left)

No one gives a rat ass about what you support or believe,so saying it the umpteenth time makes no impact,especially from a biased sexist. Its about the messenger here and not just the message,I will normally reason with and ponder on some people's opinions but not you when I have written you off as not capable of making sound judgment without bringing in gender bigotry. I usually scroll past your posts without reading them,until now when I felt it is high time you knew how much you have messed up yourself
This will be the last mention you will ever get from me on this forum.
I will deactivate if I wish,and not because of you going beserk.Your whining and tantrums will be ignored so far as it has been ignored for some time now.
Take this from me,you are on a lost path. This is where I will end discussion with you on this forum.

I wish you the best in life
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Even though you ensured to hide your knuckles behind your cheap synthetic hair they still were visible. Your burnt knees too are proofs of what you've done to your skin.

The photo was in contrast stop hating, I don't bleach
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Women are indeed their own worst enemies. People like you are the reasons I don't give 100% blame to men for sexism
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Excuse me lady look at my knees it isn't burnt, michellekabod2 help tell this fake being pls!
Photo below
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Women are indeed their own worst enemies. People like you are the reasons I don't give 100% blame to men for sexism
Are you even a woman? As far as you got low IQ and a not too effective number 7 then I don't see you nor the bleached OP as women.
You don't create attention seeking threads upon threads and expect to be treated as a queen. Queens don't stoop low, so Chale shift let me sight the colorful rainbow.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by BOGENT: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
As young as you are, you already have one of the things i hate most in my life, a protruding stomach.

Jeez!!! I hate that shiit on a woman, i see woman with protruding stomach as hell fire candidates.

By the way your face is 2/10.

Your breast is 0/10

The only thing beautiful about you is your knee.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
lol, oboy! Ur craze no no be here ooo

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Women?
Espiacially prostitute inclined like husbandsnatcha n co ,this one is one of her gangs ie the ladies forever bringing shame to women here n there
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Excuse me lady look at my knees it isn't burnt, michellekabod2 help tell this fake being pls!

Fake being? grin grin

What do you even know about me to label me fake? grin Iya rainbow stop with the bleaching.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Are you even a woman? As far as you got low IQ and a not too effective number 7 then I don't see you nor the bleached OP as women.
You don't create attention seeking threads upon threads and expect to be treated as a queen. Queens don't stoop low, so Chale shift let me sight the colorful rainbow.

U are just seeking my attention , n I have giving u full dose of it regardless that I can buy ur future n generation , now get lost
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

U are just seeking my attention , n I have giving u full dose of it regardless that I can buy ur future n generation , now get lost
Iya rainbow said she could buy my future? grin grin
Do they give you daily allowance for bleaching and seeking attention on here?
See Chale that is doing everything for attention saying I am trying to get her attention. Very laughable. grin

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Fake being? grin grin

What do you even know about me to label me fake? grin Iya rainbow stop with the bleaching.

Y not post ur photo Fake creature!
Goodbye ! kiss
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

See Chale that is doing everything for attention saying I am trying to get her attention. Very laughable. grin

Y are u so pained fake kenyapitetus ?
Stop seeking my attention dwarf( yes dwarfs are always seeking attentions)
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Y not post ur photo Fake creature!
Goodbye ! kiss
Post and get attention from unworthy fellows?
These are what you get for foolishly craving for attention from toddlers. People who ordinarily can't cross your lane now have the gut to call you names and troll you, all because as grown as you are you can't act your age.

You are too grown for this, leave attention seeking for teenagers and get a life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

I have liked ur comment now leave me and run away
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Even though you ensured to hide your knuckles behind
your cheap synthetic hair they still were visible. Your burnt knees too are proofs of what you've done to your skin.

WHERE ARE YOUR OWN EXPENSIVE STUFFS?
LOL, IT'S EASY TO SEE YOU'RE A BORROW ME MAKE I FOLLOW DO, BECAUSE BIG PEOPLE DON'T MAKE NOISE.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, IT'S EASY TO SEE YOU'RE A BORROW ME MAKE I FOLLOW DO, BECAUSE BIG PEOPLE DON'T MAKE NOISE.
Yes o. I am whatever as far as I don't crave for cheap attentions of shims that type in red. grin

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2020
I wish you more dicks for your anal grinding SMH!!!.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

How old do you think I am? Show me some respect n pls i don't have pot belly ,just the camera tricks on ur cornea
tell it to my ear so that no one will hear it.....happy birthday in arrears undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

tell it to my ear so that no one will hear it.....happy birthday in arrears undecided

So sweet my love
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2020
luvyaself95:
I wish you more dicks for your anal grinding SMH!!!.

Should I even say amen ? go pls grin cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Don't mind the audio bigGurl , b4 u know she will come begging

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Yes o. I am whatever as far as I don't crave for cheap attentions of shims that type in red. grin

Stop liking ur comments with ur alternatives disgusting thing, Nairaland sucks SMH4U sad
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Stop liking ur comments with ur alternatives disgusting thing, Nairaland sucks SMH4U sad

Hahaha. See this grown mama with underdeveloped number 7, alternate kini?? grin grin
I don't do those childish things you people do chale.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Omar09(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
@Omar09,that is the thing,you make it feel like I took the thread personally,whereas it is a collation of your recent disposition on NL that gives me the horrific opininion of you.
I Still maintain you are a sexist,filled with bias and hate for women and mask it underr "truth". I am tempted to add liar to the list ,as I remember you vividly saying "everyone has the right to stigmatize others",you made that shameful statement. It wasn't about me or the thread but that statement but all I have ever stood for my entire life,but you keep believing erroneously that I took the thread personally even though there are many that disagreed with me on that thread that I still communicate with till now. You made a shameful statement,and will keep making more shameful statements under the banner of everyone has the right to say what they wish,and slowly you will lose your regard and respect on this forum(if you have got any left)

No one gives a rat ass about what you support or believe,so saying it the umpteenth time makes no impact,especially from a biased sexist. Its about the messenger here and not just the message,I will normally reason with and ponder on some people's opinions but not you when I have written you off as not capable of making sound judgment without bringing in gender bigotry. I usually scroll past your posts without reading them,until now when I felt it is high time you knew how much you have messed up yourself
This will be the last mention you will ever get from me on this forum.
I will deactivate if I wish,and not because of you going beserk.Your whining and tantrums will be ignored so far as it has been ignored for some time now.
Take this from me,you are on a lost path. This is where I will end discussion with you on this forum.

I wish you the best in life

I am not here to please anybody but myself. So your opinion about me doesn't matter. Still NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU QUIT HERE. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE DOING ANYONE A FAVOR BEING HERE OR QUITTING.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Angelacruz: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Let me shock u by telling u dat we even ve 14yr old females here.Am in my early Twenty nt even middle.So stop sterotyping.
proclinician:

I'm not the stereotype. Are u saying you're younger?
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by proclinician: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
Let me shock u by telling u dat we even ve 14yr old females here.Am in my early Twenty nt even middle.So stop sterotyping.

Hmm i see. I am still not stereotypical. Well i go just deepen my search. Thanks for pointing that out. Old women seems to be the loudest with their men are scum anthem.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Angelacruz: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Old ladies make noise because d wat to be notice...gudluck on ur search bro.
proclinician:

Hmm i see. I am still not stereotypical. Well i go just deepen my search. Thanks for pointing that out. Old women seems to be the loudest with their men are scum anthem.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by luvyaself95(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Should I even say amen ? go pls grin cheesy
Yes na grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by budaatum: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

I was fighting with d annoying budaatum....
Where? When?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

is There A Shortage Of Marriage-able Men In Nigeria? Girls Becoming Desperate / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.