Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Writers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Wanted (941 Views)

Two EXCELLENT Writers Wanted / Freelance Writers Wanted / Article Writers Wanted.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
1000 naira for 1000 words. If interested, please send an e-mail to writersneedednaira@gmail.com telling all about your day (e-mail should be a 100 words minimum).
Re: Writers Wanted by yemzzy02(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Allegory:
1000 naira for 1000 words. If interested, please send an e-mail to writerswantednaira@gmail.com telling all about your day (e-mail should be a 100 words minimum).

Your email bounced back
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
yemzzy02:

Your email bounced back
That's strange, please contact Zero nine zero 42 six 61243 on whatsapp
Re: Writers Wanted by Trojan8(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Allegory:
1000 naira for 1000 words. If interested, please send an e-mail to writersneedednaira@gmail.com telling all about your day (e-mail should be a 100 words minimum).

1000naira for 1000 words shocked

How do you guys do this?

1 Like

Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Trojan8:

1000naira for 1000 words shocked

How do you guys do this?
I think self-deceit is an illness, so, get well soon.
Re: Writers Wanted by Trojan8(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Allegory:

I think self-deceit is an illness, so, get well soon.

And the selfish thief decides to go down this path. How many times in your sad life have you penned down 1000 words? Now you want writers to give you 1000 words for just #1000, essentially #1 per word. It is not entirely your fault though, it's Nigeria that failed its youth. Buffoon!

12 Likes

Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Trojan8:

And the selfish thief decides to go down this path. How many times in your sad life have you penned down 1000 words? Now you want writers to give you 1000 words for just #1000, essentially #1 per word. It is not entirely your fault though, it's Nigeria that failed its youth. Buffoon!
I get that you are frustrated and I feel bad for you. I'm so sorry that you have this much pent up anger stemming from years of being broke. Please take care of your mental health (if you can afford to), before it degenerates any further.
Re: Writers Wanted by rainlover(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Is your offer still open?
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
We are still hiring writers, send an email to writersneedednaira@gmail.com to apply
Re: Writers Wanted by rainlover(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allegory:
We are still hiring writers, send an email to writersneedednaira@gmail.com to apply
pls check your email.
Re: Writers Wanted by fuwaski(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pls can you tell me the location...
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
9jatrends:
Honestly speaking you are a fool for saying this. How on earth would you offer to pay writers 1000 Naira for 1000 words. I think Nairaland admins should start screening some kind of post that finds its way here. This is just ridiculous. Am sure this dude knows nothing about writing in the first place.
You're not even worth a thousand naira for a thousand words. If you were, you'll know to type 'I'm sure, ' not 'Am sure.'

This job is not compulsory. I didn't ask for university graduates, didn't ask you to send your CV, not asking you to quit your day job or stop hunting for a real job. I'm just asking anyone who needs a little extra cash to do a little extra writing. It pays more than the unreadable free rubbish you type on nairaland all day. So keep your nonsense to yourself 'cos mama doesn't wanna hear it. Shush!
Re: Writers Wanted by fuwaski(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Allegory:

You're not even worth a thousand naira for a thousand words. If you were, you'll know to type 'I'm sure, ' not 'Am sure.'

This job is not compulsory. I didn't ask for university graduates, didn't ask you to send your CV, not asking you to quit your day job or stop hunting for a real job. I'm just asking anyone who needs a little extra cash to do a little extra writing. It pays more than the unreadable free rubbish you type on nairaland all day. So keep your nonsense to yourself cuz mama doesn't wanna hear it. Shush!
Dude that 1k poor oo. I no lie u

1 Like

Re: Writers Wanted by rainlover(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Allegory:

This job is not compulsory. I didn't ask for university graduates, didn't ask you to send your CV, not asking you to quit your day job or stop hunting for a real job. I'm just asking anyone who needs a little extra cash to do a little extra writing. It pays more than the unreadable free rubbish you type on nairaland all day. So keep your nonsense to yourself cuz mama doesn't wanna hear it. Shush!
pls what's your Whatsapp number?
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
rainlover:
pls what's your Whatsapp number?
Pls send an email to writersneedednaira at gmail or read some of my previous posts to see my Whatsapp link.
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
fuwaski:

Dude that 1k poor oo. I no lie u
Dude I won't even hire you if you tried, so your problem is much bigger than my low paying job.
Re: Writers Wanted by rainlover(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Allegory:

Pls send an email to writersneedednaira at gmail or read some of my previous posts to see my Whatsapp link.
I sent you a mail, but I'm yet to get a response from you.
Re: Writers Wanted by oliverwrites: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Allegory:

It will shock you to find out that that 9jatrends guy is a scammer. Read my posts and you will see how I exposed him.
Re: Writers Wanted by Allegory(f): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
oliverwrites:
It will shock you to find out that that 9jatrends guy is a scammer. Read my posts and you will see how I exposed him.
Nothing surprises me anymore, its always the laziest ones showing themselves
Re: Writers Wanted by flames007(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Is the position still open?
Re: Writers Wanted by oliverwrites: 4:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Trojan8:

9jatrends owns this Trojan8 account. And many others. If anyone in doubt should just quote me here and I will release the bomb.
Re: Writers Wanted by Trojan8(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2021
oliverwrites:
9jatrends owns this Trojan8 account. And many others. If anyone in doubt should just quote me here and I will release the bomb.

What are you waiting for?
Re: Writers Wanted by Genesils(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Just passing by..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt, Rivers State April 2020 - Apply Now / Remote Job Urgently Needed / Need spiritual Help??( bizness owners, contractors, Artist, job seekers etc???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.