Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You (14292 Views)

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD / I Am 35 Years And Wants To Settle Down But My Muslim Girl Had Refuse To Let Me / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by nuelsam: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
most girls out here cant keep an interesting convo, they depend on guys to do the convo while they sit back enjoy like it's a monopoly even though they crushing on him��lol
so guys, share your experiences..... what's the worst shot a girl had attempted to shoot at you?
I think I've got two.. yeah
the first one
outta the blue, she just sat next to me, pulled out her phone and started showing me her gallery thinking I'll compliment her.. mtcheew I didn't say shit!! ��just looked away.
the second
she hit my dm with the wackest and unrelated bio I've ever seen, then she dropped her phone number with the instruction " call me" ..... caller tunes ni mtcheew

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by crackkhaus: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol, I can't even start counting the worst shots by chics because there's been more than a few.

A lot of them have the worst pick-up lines ever, probably because they are always on the receiving end and never had time to develop their wooing skills.

You can imagine someone you just started chatting with and after a few sentences, the next thing she blurts out is 'I would love to wake up next to your face every morning'...

I appreciated the compliment, but that's the dumbest thing to say on first conversation.

23 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by AfroKnight: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
When it comes to shooting shots, ladies are generally uninspiring. They’d fire limp weakass shots then demand that you carry the conversation from there.

I’m not certain I should post the worst line I’d ever received here. She’s a Nairalander and I want to keep this persona for as long as I can. grin

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by biddostandard: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
nigeria gals error 202

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don’t remember any girl shooting her shot my way. The boldest were from girls of different races.

One fat white girl pushed away her Nigerian suitors to tell me “hey, buy me a drink.”. I sized her up from head to toe and walked away. Mscheew. I don’t do a thousand push-ups every other day to get hit on by obese females.

One cute Indian did a full body rub on me when I was in a club. The thing discombobulated my senses because the space we had to cross each other in a corridor of sorts was enough for four people to pass comfortably. I disregarded that one because I believed it was alcohol playing a role.

An average looking white girl kept invading my personal space while playing with her hair. She did this every time I went to buy drinks at a bar’s counter. She was so direct that it felt like when a man verbally commands a female stranger he is interested in. It was too direct for me. I wrote her off as someone looking to enrage her probably jealous white boyfriend.

As for Nigerian girls, what they do is normally butt into conversations I have with other females. They do it so persistently that I get to realize the target female wants my attention and more. The most direct I’ve had were a female collecting my number after a group meeting and another finding random reasons to speak to me rather than the suya man taking her order. I was trying to make moves on a female once when her idiot friend wouldn’t shut the fvck up, trying to push my attention from my choice to her by all means necessary.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by fattprince(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Well a girl came to buy goods at my shop one December. I've been seeing her and I kind of find her attractive. So she bought the stuff and there was no change. I asked her to come back and she came back later. But because I wanted to see her again I told her no change yet but she said she wanted to go buy something so I gave her money she went to buy whatever she wanted to buy and gave me my balance. So I said " oh, I had change I just wanted you to come back so I can see you" she didn't say anything she just left. 10 minutes later boom she came back and just sat there. I was like you want to buy another thing she said "no, I just came to keep your company" a girl I've never spoken to before that day. And she said she has never seen me before. We are very good friends now sha and it's over a year. Though she said she doesn't like me for date but will discourage me from dating any girl. Just recently she called me to know where I was I told her I traveled to see my girl. She said God punish my girlfriend. I asked her why, she said because I never told her I had a girlfriend. Funny right?.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by fattprince(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
But the worst shot is a girl telling me she is pregnant for me. Without me hitting any spot. I was still a virgin then sef

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Kingsteve(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
If for some reason, you just want to be frustrated...
Try chatting with the average naija girl, especially those ones that think they're fine.
You know...God's gift to mankind.

Boring and unimaginative at best!
Absolute disaster!

A few good ones dey.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Maxxim: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
I've got so many experience, those that got me fascinated was a beautiful girl i met in a bus some times ago, she asked if I drew my eyebrows, from there our conversation escalated to a full blown one.

The other was a girl that has been showing some green light, I decided to snub her until some minutes when my friends asked me to join them for selfie, while taking it this girl joined us and she kept pressing her boobs on me, I later collected her number but haven't tried calling her since then.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Haniel18: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
I went to see my friend ( a female) so while discussing her friend came over, we greeted and complimented eachother. After some few minutes she started asking questions dat doesnt relate with me, I just kept quite sha. My bae called den d girl said she likes my ringtone and I should send it to her. Wat shocked me was wen she gave me her number to send d song, I just collected d number and left. We sha got talking den she asked if I had a girl and I said I'm in a 4 year relationship, babe surprise den say dat she will make sure she date me. I just delete am comot

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Sixfeetbelle: 4:11am On Mar 05, 2020
crackkhaus:
Lol, I can't even start counting the worst shots by chics because there's been more than a few.

A lot of them have the worst pick-up lines ever, probably because they are always on the receiving end and never had time to develop their wooing skills.

You can imagine someone you just started chatting with and after a few sentences, the next thing she blurts out is 'I would love to wake up next to your face every morning'...

I appreciated the compliment, but that's the dumbest thing to say on first conversation.

Why does it fly with a girl but apparently, it's dumb when you used on a guy?

Point is, shooting shots isn't our forte, and you guys should appreciate the embarrassing one we shoot and try to encourage our efforts small.

Practice makes perfect.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Sixfeetbelle: 4:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Kingsteve:
Try chatting with the average naija girl, especially those ones that think they're fine.

Absolute disaster!

A few good ones dey.

How are they boring? Highlight those instances if you could.

Imo, if it's the usual "what did you eat today?" from a guy, I'd expect the girl's response to be unimaginative and boring. Idk. However, only few guys have been able to break the norm and interest a woman, hence prompting their imaginative side.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 05, 2020
fattprince:
Well a girl came to buy goods at my shop one December. I've been seeing her and I kind of find her attractive. So she bought the stuff and there was no change. I asked her to come back and she came back later. But because I wanted to see her again I told her no change yet but she said she wanted to go buy something so I gave her money she went to buy whatever she wanted to buy and gave me my balance. So I said " oh, I had change I just wanted you to come back so I can see you" she didn't say anything she just left. 10 minutes later boom she came back and just sat there. I was like you want to buy another thing she said "no, I just came to keep your company" a girl I've never spoken to before that day. And she said she has never seen me before. We are very good friends now sha and it's over a year. Though she said she doesn't like me for date but will discourage me from dating any girl. Just recently she called me to know where I was I told her I traveled to see my girl. She said God punish my girlfriend. I asked her why, she said because I never told her I had a girlfriend. Funny right?.
She likes you, but she's not sure you're financially ready to be with her, I like her type anyway.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:00am On Mar 05, 2020
At a conference, dis lady just turned nd asked 4 my phone then entered her numba n told me 2 cal her.
Mo kuku call e, emi ti mo cheap baje grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

55 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Angelacruz: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Kingsteve:

Absolute disaster!

A few good ones dey.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO UNIMAGINATIVE AND BORING, BUT YOU WERE TRYING TO SEND THAT PSYCHIATRIC ESCAPEE CASALINDA PICTURES OF YOUR GENITALS THE OTHER DAY.
THEY'RE BORING, THEY'RE UGLY, BUT 2/4 NA UNA DE LINE UP FOR THEIR DM BEGGING FOR REPLIES.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by crackkhaus: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why does it fly with a girl but apparently, it's dumb when you used on a guy?

Point is, shooting shots isn't our forte, and you guys should appreciate the embarrassing one we shoot and try to encourage our efforts small.

Practice makes perfect.
Lol, it's dumb ONLY because it was used during our first conversation.
Are you saying if a guy said that to you during your first conversation, it won't weird you out? cheesy

Have you tried shooting your shot on a guy before, what did you say/do?

I'll share with you an example of a perfect shot a woman has shot, after you answer the above of course. grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Kingsteve(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO UNIMAGINATIVE AND BORING, BUT YOU WERE TRYING TO SEND THAT PSYCHIATRIC ESCAPEE CASALINDA PICTURES OF YOUR GENITALS THE OTHER DAY.
THEY'RE BORING, THEY'RE UGLY, BUT 2/4 NA UNA DE LINE UP FOR THEIR DM BEGGING FOR REPLIES.

Do you guys just wake up, hallucinate and assume things like a schizophrenic patient?
Please, if you're going to be stupid and daft like some idiots on here, kindly be gone.

I have a lot of idiots already to get rid off.
Don't join that dreaded list.
Just maintain your lane.
Just pretend like say you no dey see me.
Dey your dey!
Thanks!

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Randy100: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Let me share for sharing sake. In the year 2011, a girl that I don't know walked up to me in a lecture hall during my first year and told me to help her with Mathematics and the topic is PMI. When I was done teaching her, she wrote her number and drew a heart and placed it inside the middle of my textbook and told me not to open it untill she left. I later called her and she said "I see a future between us." I didn't see that future anyway because she was ugly as fvck. I never expected a girl to be that bold.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Liposure: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2020
U look familiar

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Liposure: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Randy100:
Let me share for sharing sake. In the year 2011, a girl that I don't know walked up to me in a lecture hall during my first year and told me to help her with Mathematics and the topic is PMI. When I was done teaching her, she wrote her number and drew a heart and placed it inside the middle of my textbook and told me not to open it untill she left. I later called her and she said "I see a future between us." I didn't see that future anyway because she was ugly as fvck. I never expected a girl to be that bold.
baba, wood u mind if she had offered u d cookie

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Liposure: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Kingsteve, capslocked watsup

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Kingsteve(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How are they boring? Highlight those instances if you could.

Imo, if it's the usual "what did you eat today?" from a guy, I'd expect the girl's response to be unimaginative and boring. Idk. However, only few guys have been able to break the norm and interest a woman, hence prompting their imaginative side.

The monosyllabic responses such as: k, lol and of course, taking eternity to reply to a message, even after the guy must have put in a lot of effort.

I dunno, it seems you lot think it's some sort of achievement being unresponsive and unimaginative.

God forbid rubbish!

16 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Randy100: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Liposure:
baba, wood u mind if she had offered u d cookie
She is too ugly. Her lips are too much. So, she can have her cookie all to herself.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by rex444(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
this topic reminds me of my good ol days hehehe... Gemma (Spanish ) Ga eh( South Korean ) and two Chinese gurls one had to plead with my sis inlaw to hook her up while the other a masseuse kept paying for my free massage at her work place just to be around ... Gemma and I hooked up tho but I don't normally do fat gurls just that she had a sleek punch line for a gal...

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, it's dumb ONLY because it was used during our first conversation.
Are you saying if a guy said that to you during your first conversation, it won't weird you out? cheesy

Have you tried shooting your shot on a guy before, what did you say/do?

I'll share with you an example of a perfect shot a woman has shot, after you answer the above of course. grin

1) it would weird me out, yes, but it has the potential to linger if I'm attracted to the guy.

2) Yes, once. I liked him but was trying not to show it. Then I need his help (platonic) on a matter and chatted him up and subsequently followed it up with some calls. However, oga sensed my angle and took over from there. According to him, "I wasn't really giving a green light until I called him"

Now that I've answered you, give me pointers oh great one wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by crackkhaus: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

1) it would weird me out, yes, but it has the potential to linger if I'm attracted to the guy.

2) Yes, once. I liked him but was trying not to show it. Then I need his help (platonic) on a matter and chatted him up and subsequently followed it up with some calls. However, oga sensed my angle and took over from there. According to him, "I wasn't really giving a green light until I called him"

Now that I've answered you, give me pointers oh great one wink cheesy

1. Lmao.. if you're attracted to him, it would linger.. lol cheesy
No wonder gamers keep getting away with selling you ladies a pipe dream and you keep falling for it.

2. Well I don't know if this qualifies as shooting a shot, perhaps because from my angle I'm used to ladies needing my help for something and I don't read any meaning into it...not direct enough.
Anyway, that's your example.

I think the best shots should be both direct and subtle at the same time - not too creepy (like my example), yet not too vague (like your example) tongue

Which brings me to this experience...

So I was staying at a hotel for a few days, ran into a lady at the bar when I was relaxing one evening. She was also lodged there, and we got talking...nothing in-depth though, just basic conversation with no hints or clues from her end. We exchanged room numbers during the chat but this is also basic when you're discussing the hotel service & trying to compare floors and rooms. We went our separate ways. The next morning, my intercom rang out and I expected it would be reception going about their usual routine but it was the lady from the previous night and she asked if I could help her out with her ankle-chain because her extra long nails were getting in the way, she explained she didn't know anyone else she could ask.. blehhhhhhh, lol... I got the message cheesy
I should tell you though, I didn't go there with the mind that she was already into me - yes, I got the message but it still wasn't clear enough..anyone can need help.

Long story short, by the time I had helped her put the chain on her ankles and came back up to standing position, the next thing she blurted out while looking straight into my eyes was 'I like you'... not thank you, not I'm grateful, just a simple I like you... And the rest is history gringrin

If you can correctly guess what my response to that statement was, then I would finally believe you're really a 6ft tall belle with fresh laps which men call out for while driving past you cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Omar09(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
When I was in the dating market... A girl once took my number cause she needed help with math and when we got chatting we never talked about math. It was funny, but I didn't go on with the girl after I found out her age. She was 17 and I don't do immature girls.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Omar09(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2020
fattprince:
Well a girl came to buy goods at my shop one December. I've been seeing her and I kind of find her attractive. So she bought the stuff and there was no change. I asked her to come back and she came back later. But because I wanted to see her again I told her no change yet but she said she wanted to go buy something so I gave her money she went to buy whatever she wanted to buy and gave me my balance. So I said " oh, I had change I just wanted you to come back so I can see you" she didn't say anything she just left. 10 minutes later boom she came back and just sat there. I was like you want to buy another thing she said "no, I just came to keep your company" a girl I've never spoken to before that day. And she said she has never seen me before. We are very good friends now sha and it's over a year. Though she said she doesn't like me for date but will discourage me from dating any girl. Just recently she called me to know where I was I told her I traveled to see my girl. She said God punish my girlfriend. I asked her why, she said because I never told her I had a girlfriend. [/b]Funny right?[b].

Nope. Maybe I'm missing something here.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Omar09(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You know you are a buzz kill? This will make me not come on here ever again. Not even with another moniker.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.