Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss (44343 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Mobereola New NIMASA DG As Bashir Jamoh Retires / Buhari To Confer Buratai, Jamoh With National Honours - WhistlerNG / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by XANDERBOY85: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrALIVE:
This bigot will never for once disappoint....keep teaching other regions how to enthrone nepotism...the Northerners will feel the effect of this Notthernization policy the day southerner will be President.....i hope they won't complain.

A southern Christian president can’t be as bigoted and try even 10% of what Buhari is doing! More so if he intends to seek a second term in office!

Buhari feels comfortable and safe in his bigotry, nepotism and divisive tendencies because he’s cocksure the system is rigged in favour of the core-muslim-north! Buhari is no GEJ, and i can tell you for free now that whomsoever he wants to take over from him will ‘win’ in 2023....that’s if ‘one Nigeria’ survives that long!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
miko1988:
Without been bias , I think from his record also an insider he really deserve d appointment
Buhari has overruled due process many times when it means a northerner benefiting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by jeiz333: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is one of the 1st reasonable appointments I have ever seen Buhari make.

He may be from the North Central but the dude has got the qualifications and experience.....

Buhari, please do more of these.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by TheApologist: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I hope you realise the person he's replacing is a southerner that has been there for the past 4 years.
is anything wrong with him replacing Dakuku with a Southerner? Any time the tenure of a Northerner expires, the person gets replaced with another Northerner but a Southerner must always be replaced with a Northerner. Where is the equity, Buhari is too nepotic, lopsidedness in his appointments is glaring even to the blind so just shut it up with your lame defense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
And the irony is that you can't find these northern guys in the private sector.
They can't cope.
Which is to southern Nigeria's advantage anyway.
It's why the private sector is driven by merit and is far more efficient and more capable of growth.

In other countries , it is from the private sector that technocrats are drafted to the public sector.

In Nigeria, it is those compiled from isa funtua's bedroom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by vhykeeytor(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
NPA boss Hadiza Bala Usman from Kaduna
NIMASA boss BashirJamoh from KD also. Seems like El-rufia is positioning his boys for 2023. When would Hadiza's tenure elapse?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Suremikky(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I hope you realise the person he's replacing is a southerner that has been there for the past 4 years.

And so what?is it an abomination if another qualified southerner replace him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria has the largest number of start ups in Africa.
They attract more venture capitalists than in anywhere else.

How many of those were created by people of northern origin?

Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by sirabu: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

A southern Christian president can’t be as bigoted and try even 10% of what Buhari is doing! More so if he intends to seek a second term in office!

Buhari feels comfortable and safe in his bigotry, nepotism and divisive tendencies because he’s cocksure the system is rigged in favour of the core-muslim-north! Buhari is no GEJ, and i can tell you for free now that whomsoever he wants to take over from him will ‘win’ in 2023....that’s if ‘one Nigeria’ survives that long!

Your mumu never do ?.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Reference(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
None of my business. Said enough. Enjoy your country.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Amudeneogu: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
According to the oxford advance Leanard dictionary, corruption is an act of immorality and illegality, therefore, anybody that appoints only his brothers and sisters in a position owned with other people is corrupt.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

why replace the few Southerners left with Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by XANDERBOY85: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
vhykeeytor:
NPA boss Hadiza Bala Usman from Kaduna
NIMASA boss BashirJamoh from KD also. Seems like El-rufia is positioning his boys for 2023. When would Hadiza's tenure elapse?

There’s another one....the head of the Nigeria shippers council! He’s from the muslim north as well!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Suremikky:

And so what?is it an abomination if another qualified southerner replace him?
A northerner can replace a northerner/southerner, a southerner cannot replace a northerner.
A southerner can also not replace another southerner.

That is some balls for a people still enjoying educationally less privileged status.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by otokx(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you want to eat a frog make sure it is big, God bless Nigeria cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Suremikky(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He has replaced Fowler and Dakuku, but Magu whose tenure ended since August last year is still in office

Don't mind that cow in human skin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
whoever is saying God bless Buhari:
let most of Ur kinsmen be killed brutally by bokoharam.
Let suicide ravage Ur relatives.
let this economic hardship be Ur portion.
even if wealth has-been kept for U,it must go over to another person hand. abeg where the death dat killed Abacha?!

Buhari is a shamelessly nepotic inhuman robot..he keeps appointing northerners.
turn blind n deaf to the continuous killings of masses by those terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CyberWolf: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
They done remove Dr Peterside shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by hopexter(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Congratulations bashir
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria

And may god bless your sycophancy undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by MrALIVE: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

that does not deny the obvious fact that buhari is a chronic bigot....quit the defence..buhari is not someone you can defend because he will make you look stupid with another act of Nepotism.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

so?? what about other appointments he has done where northerners esp Fulani still retain the position. m not against whoever he appoint but he shouldn't forget Nigeria is Federal, all should be represented
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Situation001(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
lolz.. nairaland and their divisive headline..

if a southerner is installed.. you see headline like.. Buhari appoints new nimasa boss without mentioning his name or tribe..

but when a northerner is appointed you see headline like Bashir Jamoh a Muslim of the fulani tribe appointed as the new nimasa boss lolz..

just for the bigots to feed on and increase their chances of having heart attack..

many headlines here of southerners appointment.. but no.. you won't emphasize on that.. you hardly know it's a southerner or a xtian appointed..

nairaland antiBuhari anti-Islam forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

No southern president will ever have the leverage to do that.
When the north turns against him, he has only his ethnic group to fall back on and that can never be enough.

The only cure for this is southern political unity.
But some people are being penny wise , pound foolish.
Greedy and shortsighted.

If a southern supported president from uhrobo for example, gets there and builds a southern high speed rail line, abolish federal character, Institute state policing, fiscal federalism.

Is that not better than having your own kinsman there that cannot do much because he has the north to answer to and he is hated by the rest of the south?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by QuotaSystem: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
TheApologist:
is anything wrong with him replacing Dakuku with a Southerner? Any time the tenure of a Northerner expires, the person gets replaced with another Northerner but a Southerner must always be replaced with a Northerner. Where is the equity, Buhari is too nepotic, lopsidedness in his appointments is glaring even to the blind so just shut it up with your lame defense.

You shut up with your baseless tripe. The worst form of arrogance is the type rooted in grand ignorance.

A few recent appointments :

(a) Nigerians Communications Commission (NCC) - Prof. Adeolu Akande (South West) replaces Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) as Chairman, Board of Commissioners

(b) Mr Uche Onwude (South East) replaces Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume (South East) as Non-Executive Commissioner

(c) The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST); Dr Ismail Adebayo Adewusi (South West) replaces Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi (South West) as Postmaster General/CEO...

Besides where is the new Head of Civil Service Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan from? Zamfara? Daura?

Did she not succeed a fellow southerner (Ekanem Oyo Ita)?

You are free to wail your head off for all I care, but don't pollute my mentions with any more hypocritical, pedestrian, thoughtless mumbo-jumbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Lyoncrescent: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
I can't knock someone if he's qualified but I'm worried about precedence. If all the major revenue generating agencies are headed by northerners then it's a cause for worry.
Firs, custom,nnpc, DPR, NPA , NCAA, nimasa. Even the minister of finance is a northerner. With exception of the CBN governor who is from the south, I don't know any major person from the south heading anything relating to economy or a major revenue generating agency.

If they are the best hands no problem. But come 2023 if an emeka or seun or bassey becomes president and fills southerners with these same positions, I just hope it won't raise eye brows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
the North Av a massive political leverage against the south. They can try but that will be the end of there presidency just like Gej. Even OBJ Atiku is the one convince northerners to give Obj second tenure so that OBJ will hand over to him. OBJ betrayed him and the North will never forgive him...
Remind me how many states the north have and the two-thirds of thirty six. Stop deceiving yourself. No one region can make one a president by itself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by sweetgala(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Another aboki on the block and the nepotism continues.Sorry other non hausa-fulani Nigerians.

Never occured to you this is a big round peg in a big round hole. A man with such qualifications with a good knowledge of the workings of the agency. But no he is a aboki to you his humanity and individuality is second to this tribe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by QuotaSystem: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Grgton:
so?? what about other appointments he has done where northerners esp Fulani still retain the position. m not against whoever he appoint but he shouldn't forget Nigeria is Federal, all should be represented

Please refer to my last post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by sweetgala(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He has replaced Fowler and Dakuku, but Magu whose tenure ended since August last year is still in office

Magu has been hailed by the lawyers, judges and his peers and a competent and incorruptible. Magu doesn't have a maximum tenure
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Remind me how many states the north have and the two-thirds of thirty six. Stop deceiving yourself. No one region can make one a president by itself.
But when you have three already in the bag, it is easier to now get one by playing the foolish south against each other.
That's the northern advantage.

If we had three in the bag downsouth, we can easily get one from the north central.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by QuotaSystem: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrALIVE:
that does not deny the obvious fact that buhari is a chronic bigot....quit the defence..buhari is not someone you can defend because he will make you look stupid with another act of Nepotism.

What did you say about the Akwa-Ibomite that was bluntly refused an appointment as Chief Justice in neighbouring Cross River earlier today? Was that also Buhari?

https://www.nairaland.com/5717435/cross-river-assembly-rejects-ikpeme

A lot of hot air on this matter is just sheer hypocrisy and display of the same bigotry you accuse the President of.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by iBubbler: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Bashir was made an ED from an AD, over and above his seniors. And by the way, he’s married to Buhari’s niece. Like I ‘prayed’ for a friend who didn’t see anything wrong with it then; “may your juniors be promoted over you”.
PS: He didn’t say “amen”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.