Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss (44359 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Mobereola New NIMASA DG As Bashir Jamoh Retires / Buhari To Confer Buratai, Jamoh With National Honours - WhistlerNG / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
sweetgala:

Never occured to you this is a big round peg in a big round hole. A man with such qualifications with a good knowledge of the workings of the agency. But no he is a aboki to you his humanity and individuality is second to this tribe
70% of the so called round peg in the round hole in the buhari govt are northerners.

It somehow doesn't reflect in the education statistics though.

Round peg indeed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by tsephanyah(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Remind me how many states the north have and the two-thirds of thirty six. Stop deceiving yourself. No one region can make one a president by itself.
yes but the south can never unite against the North... So there you have it..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by gentleibraheem(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
Bubu finally did it...

Use a northerner to replace a Southerner on agency that is mainly Niger delta issue...

so because some of Thier activities are carried out in that region it is now a Niger Delta issue.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:

North are quite ignorant of the damage foolish buhari is doing, I swear I pitty you monafiq because as Allah rightly said your time would come

When the north are eating, they do not offer to others. It's alien to their culture. Part of the reason why Awolowo never saw them as worthy associates.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by iBubbler: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I hope you realise the person he's replacing is a southerner that has been there for the past 4 years.

Bashir was made an ED from an AD, over and above his seniors. Plus he’s married to Buhari’s niece.
Like I prayed for a friend who didn’t see anything wrong with it then; may your juniors be promoted above you.
PS: he didn’t say amen. �
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
gentleibraheem:

so because some of Thier activities are carried out in that region it is now a Niger Delta issue.
If the oil was in the north, a southerner won't head it.

Just look at NNPC. I hear they speak Hausa there as lingual franca.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by lkdolz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ykc2:
Government of the north ,imagine if Buhari is the coach of super eagles by now you will be hearing names like salisu gambo from miyetti Allah football club, captain Mohammed kwambo defender from miyetti Allah football club,Abubakar shekau goalkeeper from boko United football club,
cheesy cheesy

This really got me cracked up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by nedekid: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Congratulations bashir
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless DARLING DADDY..
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by iBubbler: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=87170294]Buhari is done compensating Amaechi, he once told us he would only appoint those known to him personally.

[]And he appointed his in-law. You’re so correct. �
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by QuotaSystem: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Suremikky:

And so what?is it an abomination if another qualified southerner replace him?

Is it an abomination if a qualified Northerner replaces a southerner after his 4 years?

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Am not happy with buhari.he should have left dakuku there or replaced him with anothe niger deltan

Sorry. Buhari does not gif a pok what you think of him
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by nedekid: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:

Yes naa. It was same thing before obasanjo came and diluted the agencies with southerners. Those days you cannot pass the first floor in NPA head office in Lagos without speaking malam language how much more nnpc.
Those days are back again.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Qoko: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Congrats to Malam Bashir
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by senatordave1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Sorry. Buhari does not gif a pok what you think of him
Ditto boy
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by DollarBuddy: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
PMB is the most nepotist President we've had in Nigeria. Always planting his Aboki brothers in all juicy position.

He is used to replacing every position where a southerner, westerner or easterner used to occupy with his Aboki brothers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by NOHOIDSBAR: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Congratulations bashir
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Ditto boy

So why carry his matter for head like pure water. If you're gaining substantially from APC I can understand but if not, believe me supporting them is a waste of time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by blackboy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
90% if not 99% of Buhari's appointment must have a connection to Kaduna. I lie? INEC- kaduna, chief of staff - kaduna , etc
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:

At this rate? Don't get too sure. This is the twenty first century not the sixties

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:

But when you have three already in the bag, it is easier to now get one by playing the foolish south against each other.
That's the northern advantage.

If we had three in the bag downsouth, we can easily get one from the north central.

Dat calculation is based on the fact that ethnic sentiments won't be strong going into the elections
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by NOHOIDSBAR: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by senatordave1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So why carry his matter for head like pure water. If you're gaining substantially from APC I can understand but if not, believe me supporting them is a waste of time.
Continue carrying pdp matter like jerrycan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Please refer to my last post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:

No southern president will ever have the leverage to do that.
When the north turns against him, he has only his ethnic group to fall back on and that can never be enough.

The only cure for this is southern political unity.
But some people are being penny wise , pound foolish.
Greedy and shortsighted.

If a southern supported president from uhrobo for example, gets there and builds a southern high speed rail line, abolish federal character, Institute state policing, fiscal federalism.

Is that not better than having your own kinsman there that cannot do much because he has the north to answer to and he is hated by the rest of the south?

Very apt
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by gentleibraheem(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:

bros nimasa has nothing to do with oil ok. try checking out some informations about nimasa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Bimpe29: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
The appointment has triggered mixed feelings in me;
1, it's a welcome development and moral booster by appointing a career person from within the agency. Kudos to Buhari.
2, it's a worrisome development for the unity of the nation by appointing yet another man from North Western region where we have 9 Full fledge Ministers. Buhari is the architect of Balkanization and lopsidedness.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by RaptorX: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
If a Southerner is retiring he will replace with a Northerner, but if a Northerner is retiring he will replace with another Northerner. Useless idiot just do and carry your foolishness and bigotry back to your village in 2023.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Continue carrying pdp matter like jerrycan

Stop getting it twisted. I'm not pdp. I rather describe myself as anti-govt especially Nigerian govt
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by TruthSpeaker: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
WHILE IT SOUNDS LIKE NEPOTISM OR NORTHERN AGENDA TO HEAD BASICALLY ALL PARASTATALS AND OFFICES, HIS CV LOOKS LIKE HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING A GOOD JOB. I’M OFTEN NOT THE QUICKEST TO CRY TRIBALISM. .
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Stop getting it twisted. I'm not pdp. I rather describe myself as anti-govt especially Nigerian govt
Yet you are always pro pdp
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by tsephanyah(f): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

At this rate? Don't get too sure. This is the twenty first century not the sixties
Well Mr twenty first century good luck uniting ignos and Yoruba in politics
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss by christtar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
He will soon replace The NDDC MD with one Aboki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.