Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. (222 Views)

Orode Uduaghan Partners With Wevvo To Solve Single Mums Financial Needs In Delta / Peak 456: Calling On All Smart Mums And Dads! / I Have Issues With Nairaland I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Peggy1998: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is it Right for a husband to call his mum when ever he has a heated argument with his wife ?
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by dawnomike(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Well... It is only right if the man is a mumu man grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Davash222(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
First things first, a matured man should avoid having issues with his wife just as a sensible guy should avoid evening newspapers littered here.
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Neroiam(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Run to Jesus.. He has the answer.

Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Gwagone: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by chatinent: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
In marriage, everything is possible.
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Peggy1998:
Is it Right for a husband to call his mum when ever he has a heated argument with his wife ?

Stop exaggerating....no man calls his mother everytime he has an argument with the wife....U don’t have to paint a worse case scenario just to build up a point
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by nlPoster: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
People need to vent sometimes, could we stop these jobless threads please.

Anonymous strangers on nairaland won't help you unless you are asking them to assist you to destroy.
Re: Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. by Peggy1998: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Please I got a job invite from Morgan Consulting, I looked up the address and what I saw was not encouraging,tho I had a first stage interview with them over the phone for a supervisory role.
The address is at No 1, Adeola Adeoye street, off Olowu street, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Pls has any one heard of them before?

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Need Redeployment, Somebody Help Me Pls / H / VIDEO: How To Use Your Phones To Avoid Covid 19, Edozie Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.