Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

APC NWC Approves New National Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Approves New National Officers (20547 Views)

Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC NWC Approves New National Officers by okrote4real: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2020

APC NWC Approves New National Officers
Arch. Waziri Bulama - Ag. National Secretary
Sen. Abiola Ajimobi - Deputy National Chairman (South )
Mr. Paul Chukwuma - National Auditor
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the nomination of Arch. Waziri Bulama as the Party's Acting National Secretary.

The decision was reached on January 14, 2020 during the meeting of the NWC at the party’s National Secretariat.

Following the resignation of H.E. Mai Mala Buni as the Party's National Secretary in May 2019 prior to his election as the Governor of Yobe State, the party subsequently gave notice for a replacement from the zone.

The NWC has also approved the nominations of Senator Abiola Ajimobi as the Deputy National Chairman (South) and Mr. Paul Chukwuma as the National Auditor following nominations from the respective zones.

SIGNED:
Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nwc-approves-bulama-ajimobi-chukwuma-as-new-national-officers/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by tsephanyah(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just like I predicted earlier.
Congratulations my blood. Architect Waziri bulama.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Iyiataata92: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is to show that Oshiomole has truly been decimated. This were part of the grievances of the members that sued him. His refusal to inaugurate the new officers. And with this inauguration, Oshiomole has lost it all. Even if the court reinstates him, the party will impeach him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by famology(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
If ajimobi emerged as vice chairman south then tinubu is still remotely in charge of the nwc.
Waziri bulama was the agreed nominee by the nwc from northeast that was kicked against by the lonely vice chairman northeast. Ajimobi is the choice of tinubu bloc from southwest. oSho and tinubu still runs the apc nwc by proxy. Apc might collapse by 2023. The fight came too early.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by jlinkd78(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Osho Baba how far, January 14th date sighted though
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by opportunes: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by IteEgo12: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Azmanaty: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria

Keep deceiving ur irks

8 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Abiolajustified: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ajimobi will resume as the acting national chairman.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Congratulations to Senator Abiola Ajimobi. He may likely be called to act as the chairman of the party pending when the court will lift the illegal suspension of Adams Oshiomole.

For those celebrating the illegal suspension of Oshiomole, just know that you’re celebrating too early. The suspension will be lifted in no time and Adams will return to office as National chairman of the ruling party.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by OsuEbonyi: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshiomole would return as the Chairman . There's no doubt about that .
The jankara judgement procured by the fifth columnists is laughable .

7 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
This announcement is null and void.
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria
You this girl again
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Herdsmen: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Apc rearranging themselves..

Their business.
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by ursullalinda(f): 5:28am On Mar 05, 2020
The game is on.....some people have been used and dumped......Oshio kpele.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Slawormir: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Good one

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by realstars: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2020
The fall of a man, not the end of life,
i think 2023 is crawling near, and politicians are set for the big games, oshimole has succeeded to win more states for pdp and he is good to go,

4 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by 175(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2020
The game is on

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Datasolution985: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2020
They didn't even waste time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Razy75g: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria
must you always spew trash from your smelly mouth?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by crownwealth: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Useless party of rogues.

Wonder how some jobless and under- employed elements makings useless political analysis here.

Useless cows!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Abiola Ajimobi. He may likely be called to act as the acting chairman of the party pending when the court will lift the illegal suspension of Adams Oshiomole.

For those celebrating the illegal suspension of Oshiomole, just know that you’re celebrating too early. The suspension will be lifted in no time and Adams will return to office as National chairman of the ruling party.

If the suspension is lifted, how do you have two southerners as Chairman and Deputy chairman..
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by PureGoldh(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Issoryt
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by sujexy(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Esseite:

If the suspension is lifted, how do you have two southerners as Chairman and Deputy chairman..
North have their own Deputy chairman na

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by anonimi: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
This is to show that Oshiomole has truly been decimated. This were part of the grievances of the members that sued him. His refusal to inaugurate the new officers. And with this inauguration, Oshiomole has lost it all. Even if the court reinstates him, the party will impeach him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_1Z8iUDho

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by anonimi: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2020
crownwealth:
Useless party of rogues.
Wonder how some jobless and under- employed elements makings useless political analysis here.
Useless cows!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4214232_screenshot201609090625191_jpegd420484c3c6eee5b6dcdb7cf43f883a1

[img]https://4.bp..com/-B-gqOjZIQ8E/VK-k2lm9ZgI/AAAAAAABfbk/f_qU-jJX9-g/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Oshiomhole used and about to be dumped
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by benuejosh: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2020
It is some how difficult to predict what will happen next.
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by odinga1of: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Abiola Ajimobi. He may likely be called to act as the acting chairman of the party pending when the court will lift the illegal suspension of Adams Oshiomole.

Lamentations of an APC apologist. Oshiomole has benb removed, deal with it Oga.

I know you are in the camp of Tinubu or Osibanjo
Hahahaha
Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by okpalaAnambra: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Tinubu finally won Fayemi by putting Ajimobi

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Approves New National Officers by okpalaAnambra: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Oshiomhole used and about to be dumped
Shut up...nwoke Nkogheri undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.