Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! (412 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun / How To Lose Weight Fast With Oats 7 Kgs In 7 Days | Oats Meal Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! by LolaO(f): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hi there!

I have a meal plan that would help you lose weight fast in 28 days without exercise!

It goes for just 10,000.

Follow the meal plan strictly and watch 14kg of weight drop off in one month.

Kindly contact me on 08139186067 if interested.

2 Likes

Re: Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! by osato45: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why sell it when it will help our fellow sisters
Re: Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! by Stacyomolola(f): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hi i have a question @ lolaO
Sorry to intrude, whats the update on your previous post? Did he call? Are u guys back together ?
Re: Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! by LolaO(f): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stacyomolola:
Hi i have a question @ lolaO
Sorry to intrude, whats the update on your previous post? Did he call? Are u guys back together ?

He did come back, proposed almost immediately and I was stupid enough to accept. This was January last year.
We had the introduction and fixed a wedding date.

Thankfully, months to the wedding, a lot of things were revealed and I had to call off the wedding.
We have since gone our separate ways.

Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Fast In 28 Days! by MechanicMike: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
LolaO:

He did come back, proposed almost immediately and I was stupid enough to accept. This was January last year.
We had the introduction and fixed a wedding date.

Thankfully, months to the wedding, a lot of things were revealed and I had to call off the wedding.
We have since gone our separate ways.

Thanks for reaching out.

how much is it exactly?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Confirms Third Coronavirus Case / How Coronavirus Compares To History's Deadliest Pandemics: Visual Timeline Pits / The Full Story Of Nigeria’s Unfolding Coronavirus SCANDAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.