Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Voopoo Vinci Air Retail Promotion: Get The Versatile Mod Pod Only With Us$14.99 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voopoo Vinci Air Retail Promotion: Get The Versatile Mod Pod Only With Us$14.99 (607 Views)

About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / VOOPOO VINCI, A New, Aesthetic And Intelligent Mod Pod / Business Promotion: Get Your Business Promoter For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voopoo Vinci Air Retail Promotion: Get The Versatile Mod Pod Only With Us$14.99 by helloabby: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Hey guys, if you're looking for a new device, then you mustn’t miss this good news that Heaven Gifts is teamed up with VOOPOO to bring this uncommon retail promotion of VINCI AIR.

Details:
49 pcs Limited Quantity
US$14.99 (Original price is US$33.24)
Retail customer only, each ID could only buy 1pc via discount code: VINCIAIR1499
Ends on March 11, 2020

Order page: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VOOPOO-VINCI-AIR-Pod-Kit-Retail-Promotion.html

The following is the review from famous Youtube KOL - Ryan Hall. Hope it can help you learn more about VINCI AIR.

Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgfi4MaOoRM

Ryan Hall: I love the PnP coils, which are probably one of my favorite mesh coils especially for small devices like this. They have such good flavor and they hit so good. It feels good in hand. Overall, i will give it 8 out of 10.

(1) (Reply)

Super Financial Breakthrough Seminar / Pre-engineered Steel Buildings Description Part 03--trim Flashing / Deliveries Within Abuja And Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.