Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta (3047 Views)

Lovely 6 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex (smart Home)with A Room Bq / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / Proposed Renovation And Completion Of 5bedroom BUNGALOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
money121:

Baba let handle this Roofing project ooo

Help my roofing ministry

Edakun

Let's chat on WhatsApp

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by money121(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2020
Hargbo:

Let's chat on WhatsApp

Done
Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2020
Work update so far .

This is the result of the work done on Monday and Wednesday

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2020
First floor Wall raised to Lintel Level

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid ul Fitri to all Muslim Brothers
Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Work Update... Casting of Lintel and External Wall Beam

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
We have started the construction of Concrete Fascia Formwork

1 Like

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Godtaye: 2:14am On May 25, 2020
Cost of decking
Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2020
Godtaye:
Cost of decking
I will not be able to disclose the exact cost spent on the decking..

But we spent close to 3m.

And some of the major things we spent money on are

Reinforcement
Cement
Granite
Sharp Sand
Formwork
e.t.c..
Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2020
Construction of Tank Stand in Progress

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Fonyeri(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2020
Hello Hargbo, I'm a professional painter and also into decorative designs.
I'm proficient in substrate preparation, interior and exterior painting as well as decorative designs such as Swahili designs, travertino designs, istinto designs, Venetian plaster finishes and also wall skimming (Screeding).
You can contact me or whatsapp on
08090699076 - 08053187000.

1 Like

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2020
Fonyeri:
Hello Hargbo, I'm a professional painter and also into decorative designs.
I'm proficient in substrate preparation, interior and exterior painting as well as decorative designs such as Swahili designs, travertino designs, istinto designs, Venetian plaster finishes and also wall skimming (Screeding).
You can contact me or whatsapp on
08090699076 - 08053187000.
Noted Boss

Can I see some of your work, do you have a thread on NL
Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
Construction of Concrete Fascia Formwork still in progress

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
Concrete Tank Stand Reinforcement work is ready to receive concrete

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2020
Front View

With this view you can see clearly that we are currently on the Concrete Fascia and we will start roofing soon

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2020
We are currently working on the Concrete Fascia Reinforcement arrangements

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
Left Side View

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2020
Stair case Hall

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Concrete Fascia Done and Dusted

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
A Beautiful View of the Building current State of construction

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Good Morning from this side...

Roof Carcass under Construction

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2020
More Pics

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles on its way

Money121 moving in hot on this one....

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by money121(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hargbo:
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles on its way

Money121 moving in hot on this one....

Woow thanks boss mi
I remain loyal
Infact dis one shocked me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by money121(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hargbo:

Let's chat on WhatsApp

U be man of ur word..

Thanks so much for this great opportunity

1 Like

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Hargbo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Our work is perfect and of the highest Quality

Re: Construction And Completion Of A Four Bedroom Duplex (Smart-Home) In Abeokuta by Fonyeri(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes sir you can Check out my link to see some of my works.
Thanks[quote author=Hargbo post=89965686]
Noted Boss

Can I see some of your work, do you have a thread on NL[/quot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Bungalow / Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices / Will You Like To Have Artworks In Your Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.