Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day (14284 Views)

2014 Hyundai Accent Brand New Auto Trans 2.9 M / Welcome To New Auto Section / Inspired Men!jenju!all Sellers Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Tadeus(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2011
@ Inspired

Tadeus

Amy thread that hits 100 Pages Has to be Locked

You may Wish to Open another thread for the same Purpose.

Cheers

I was still confused about your decision to lock my thread. This thread hit 100 pages on February 08, 2011, 12:14 PM, and it was locked by you when it hit 123 pages on June 13, 2011, 07:53 AM.

You did not even contact me before you lock it. I did not oppose the locking up of a thread when it hit 100 pages if its a part of the rules and regulations on this site but your sudden decision is what really baffled me, I think its unfair but nothing I can do about it.

There are lots of issues that you have settled amicably on this site as a moderator. You are one of the outstanding Moderators on the Auto section. My advise to you is to remain unbiased.

Regards
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tadeus:

@ Inspired

I was still confused about your decision to lock my thread. This thread hit 100 pages on February 08, 2011, 12:14 PM,  and it was locked by you when it hit 123 pages on June 13, 2011, 07:53 AM.

You did not even contact me before you lock it. I did not oppose the locking up of a thread when it hit 100 pages if its a part of the rules and regulations on this site but your sudden decision is what really baffled me,  I think its unfair but nothing I can do about it.

There are lots of issues that you have settled amicably on this site as a moderator. You are one of the  outstanding Moderators on the Auto section. My advise to you is to remain unbiased.

Regards

Hello Tadeus, it was an Oversight that your thread had not been locked before now,

You had 23 Extra Pages that went Unnoticed and you're still Not satisfied ? 

What do you think is Unfair ? I should have left your thread to Hit 200 Pages while Others Were locked at 100 Pages ?  undecided

It was another Nairaland member that called my attention to your Thread, If i saw it Immediately It hit 100 pages, I would have Long Locked it When Due.
  cool cool
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Tadeus(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2011
Hello Tadeus, it was an Oversight that your thread had not been locked before now,

You had 23 Extra Pages that went Unnoticed and you're still Not satisfied ? Huh

What do you think is Unfair ? I should have left your thread to Hit 200 Pages while Others Were locked at 100 Pages ? Undecided

It was another Nairaland member that called my attention to your Thread, If i saw it Immediately It hit 100 pages, I would have Long Locked it When Due. Cool Cool

I now Understand more better. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Regards
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by Sicherheit(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
To The Moderator
Can you please tell us what criteria a topic must meet to make the frontpage? I mean no offense, I only want an explanation for why some very useful and informative topics don't make it and topics that are the opposite make it
. undecided
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by inspiredm(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ Inspired.

After seeing the above message, I have made attempts to keep within the limits.
I posted 3 Toyota Camry's Yesterday, but you seem to have deleted all.
Should someone erroneously go above the limit and you have to delete , I would suggest that it is a good idea to inform the person via pm when you delete his car postings, or to delete only the infringing post, not the whole day's post. Otherwise, it may come across as unfair business practices or unhealthy competition.

signed
Shawonlese.

Yes, When You Violate a Rule Repeatedly, All your Threads Goes to the Bulk Section

I deleted Over 7 Posts this Morning, Barley 48 hours After I gave You a Warning to Adhere within the Section Rule.

It was Another Member that called my Attention to your Numerous Threads and Posts and A Warning was Duly Served.

Let Us Stay within The Rules So All Members can Have Equal Rights to Posting
Re: New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day by olanshi: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2011
@ Inspired,

Yesterday you moved all my thread to the bulk section, I was responding to the questions my client was asking, Though I think it voilent the rules but please I want you to help move this thread back to the main section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-663948.0.html

I will be very glad if you can help with this,

Thanks alot,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help Choose: Toyota RAV4 Or Honda CRV / Clean Nigerian Used Toyota 4runner Suv(jeep) For Sale / Sold Sold Sold ..Toyota Avensis 2003 Price @ N760k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.