Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (53855 Views)

MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by alphaconde(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Muric wey de fear falz
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by ibinaboonline: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
As long as he's a northerner, he's perfect
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by DModeCntStopMe: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Prior to the coming of that thing in Abuja, this terrorist group was almost non-existent

They suddenly found their voice immediately their fellow terrorist assumed power

I won't be surprised if an agency is created for them
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by naturefellow(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo amaka!
The most beautiful of them all!
you need to be in a rehab
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
BanevsJoker:

You don't understand. Mannabbqwhatever never left Nairaland. He just switched to his Tsephanya moniker.
really. Well, nevertheless, I just hate seeing her username or reading her comments from that crazy moniker of hers.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by spirul77: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Like,why hasn't the presidency cautioned this MURIC for their incessant divisive tantrums and and causing unecessary tension among the two major religions in Nigeria, even where there shouldn't be any still baffles me.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
litathom:
I don't know why you guys just like giving people attention.

well, that's not the case bro. I put fear on her, you just won't understand. I ain't giving her attention. I'm just happy not to see her comments from that annoying monikers of hers.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Reference(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
This government has accentuated tribalism to unprecedented heights. That is the state of the nation presently....all that people talk about these days in every walk of life from security, the judiciary and marine administration, tribe, tribe..... and oh its siamese twin.... religious inclinations. To them that is the mark of progress, of democratic development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by tot(f): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/muric-congratulates-new-nimasa-boss.html?m=1

Why is Nairaland intent on making MURIC popular by force by fire?
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by collinometricx: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

This data knocks the bottom off the buckets of those who have been claiming that Christians are marginalized in Nigeria. They have only been shedding crocodile tears, misleading Nigerians and the international community.

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/muric-congratulates-new-nimasa-boss.html?m=1

Rubbish talk
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by sammyj: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Exactlywhat I'm trying to say. Why attach religion to it. MURIC should focus on how they can get the best morals and values out of the people through religion and leave politics for politicians
OGHENAOGIE:
did u benefited from dakuku own or any other Southerner?
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Xkale1234(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:
What's exactly the interest of this MUMURIC with NIMASA?
ask dem o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by MrCEO69(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh

Contact has expired and if they renew, it will be a new moniker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by simplesearch: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

May be he needs a slot for a crony or to let the world know there are those of his kind with intimating credentials from a region that seems averse to extensive formal learning, or just to distract people from seeing such appointment from religious angle. You know each time the tenure of a southern occupant of such seat expires the federal character come to play with immediate effect, but if its the other way round they are either replaced with same of it's kind or rather have their tenure elongated perpetually.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by MrCEO69(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
BanevsJoker:

You don't understand. Mannabbqwhatever never left Nairaland. He just switched to his Tsephanya moniker.

tot as much grin
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Adgideon(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Mumuric an affiliate of Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen, and bandits, he was not sack his tenure expired y are they happy, happy bcoz more money for to buy weapons, bloody Yoruba Muslim / killer man
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Well, one day someone will actually clarify me on what exactly is the relevance of this MURIC body!!!... So far, all I have seen them do is act as unofficial sycophants of the APC government.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by SmartMugu: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
MUMUric and their attention seeking
MURIC is just one person, that Ishaq guy. He's the leader as well as the follower. There's something playing in his head and he needs help
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally MANNABBQGRILS has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh
No. He is very much around.
You haven't noticed a particular moniker with fake gender constituting bigger nuisance and bigotry?

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Empiree: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2020
sammyj:
sad So how will this benefit the Muslims or are they looking at a situation where by more Muslims will be employed into the institution. This man must be high on something and Buhari understands the implications of nepotism on the country!!
what is nepotism here?. Remember JAMB was headed by Christians for years and they looted money until appointment of Professor Oloyede who recovered billions of naira.

CAN (Christian Association Of Nigeria) is one of the deadly financial terrorist elements in the country.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Intimidating curriculum vitae

Inexhaustible work experience undecided

$$$Testing microphone$$$
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by sammyj: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2020
So must it be only Northern Muslim that is qualify to do job without looting if I may ask
Empiree:
what is nepotism here?. Remember JAMB was headed by Christians for years and they looted money until appointment of Professor Oloyede who recovered billions of naira.

CAN (Christian Association Of Nigeria) is one of the deadly financial terrorist elements in the country.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Cmeo(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
I am sure Dr. Jamoh himself will not like this religious coloration by MURIC. Dr. Jamoh is a detribalized person and not religious fanatics in any way (I am very sure)
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Microfels: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
This muric character is just a man finding problems where there are none and finding solutions to problems that are non-existent.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
overall90:
and the comedy continues grin cheesy

A tragedy of the worst kind.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by MansoryMX(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blyzz:
Finally has gone on extinct. NL is now at peace! Well congratulations to him. He should make sure he creates more jobs for mariners and also increase the time frame of every marine papers. Someone will spend money for papers yet not find a job, then after two years it expires again. Nimasa make o na take time oh

I heard a Cow accidentally ran into him from behind, with its horn thrusting directly into his anus and he died on the spot. RIP, Nairalanders will surely miss him embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Chekwube1989(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=87182706]What's exactly the interest of this MUMURIC with NIMASA?[/quotemaybe because he is a Muslim ]
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by puremaker7(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
igbo muslim will love this reaction but
igbo christian will hate it.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by TeamSimple(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
I am a Muslim but this MUMURIC got nothing on me or my religion Islam . Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Iyiataata92: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Trash!!!
Re: NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment by Okwyjesus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Very divisive organisation. Na small small Nigeria dey take rotten. This is one of the tools. Busy drawing division line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inexperienced Boy Owns Private Jet Under Buhari – Sanusi / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.