Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog (4293 Views)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / I Was Mocked At US College For Being Black - DAVIDO Opens Up / What Happened When My Father Saw Tattoos On My Body – Davido Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by sleekgist4: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
'1 Milli' crooner, Davido has allegedly acquired a french bulldog identified as 30thefrenchy, who he claims is richer and cuter than some people .

On his Instagram story, the singer posted a picture of the dog who he claims to be the newest member of the 30 Billion Gang family .

Davido added that the French dog for whom he has just opened an Instagram page for, alreadyhas over 2000 followers on Instagram.

He also added that it does not speak the french language but is richer and cuter than others. SleekGist reports.

It was discovered that 30thefrenchy is worth #2million and Davido is really crazy about him.

See more photos here:

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by MDBrand: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
That dog N2mil.... Hiannn

1 Like

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Abfinest007(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
madness
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by OdefaGirl(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
All for Gram.....
Ugly dog lipsrsealed undecided
Imagine human beings following dog on Instagram grin grin grin chai.....
Maybe the dog will be doing giveaways....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by GolDRoger: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
How can i unsee that first picture? cry
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Mateen1000: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guess you dont know the real price
The dog actually worth 200million
Eyin werey yi grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by ogbu80(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mateen1000:
shey the dog na PhD holder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by fireback: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mateen1000:
200million is for the local ones. the OP was trying to say 2 billion.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by DModeCntStopMe: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Looks like a goat, a he-goat must have contributed some semen before this goat-dog was given birth to
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
This kind dog their bark be like frog own cheesy grin
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by davillian(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
strength, power,intelligence and ruthless...
Any dog that doesn't have these above I don't like them.
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Mateen1000: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
fireback:
200million is for the local ones. the OP was trying to say 2 billion.
I tot as much
I know it cant be dat cheap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by punisha: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please can anyone direct me where one can buy an island filled with snakes just for lala. Better that than that hugly nkita that I will drown if it enters my house.
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
And idiots will follow the dog

1 Like

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Dreyl(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:
All for Gram.....
The dog is richer and eats better than most Nigerians. grin
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Dreyl(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:
All for Gram.....
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Airtimex(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lucid1:
And idiots will follow the dog

Hahaha...My ppl
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Jacqueline22(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na my eyes or Watin
D dog wan resemble obo
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by OdefaGirl(f): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dreyl:

That's true shaa, but it's ugly.
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by gen2briz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
So people go don dey search for the dog handle...

1 Like

Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by tobby20: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dreyl:
4 your mind
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Eagleboney(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
I prefer a 150,000 German Shepherd to this specie of pet
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Eagleboney(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
okay
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Jesuyinka01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dis guy nid brain checkup........ and some foolish will be following the dog instagram account...agh life sha
sleekgist4:
'1 Milli' crooner, Davido has allegedly acquired a french bulldog identified as 30thefrenchy, who he claims is richer and cuter than some people .

On his Instagram story, the singer posted a picture of the dog who he claims to be the newest member of the 30 Billion Gang family .

Davido added that the French dog for whom he has just opened an Instagram page for, alreadyhas over 2000 followers on Instagram.

He also added that it does not speak the french language but is richer and cuter than others. SleekGist reports.

It was discovered that 30thefrenchy is worth #2million and Davido is really crazy about him.

See more photos here:
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Onyi22(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dreyl:
Especially ur family members grin grin grin
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Tabitha03(f): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2020
ouin, the dog looks like him. Nigerians and the way they spend their money. And some can't even afford to eat once a day, some are in need, many are dying of hunger and there are so many lives that can be saved with just #20,000. Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the world but sometimes I wonder why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer in this country. The cost of taking care of a #2 million naira dog is higher than some people's monthly income. Hmmm..... the rich and their lifestyles.
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Dramadiddy(m): 3:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Tabitha03:
ouin, the dog looks like him. Nigerians and the way they spend their money. And some can't even afford to eat once a day, some are in need, many are dying of hunger and there are so many lives that can be saved with just #20,000. Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the world but sometimes I wonder why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer in this country. The cost of taking care of a #2 million naira dog is higher than some people's monthly income. Hmmm..... the rich and their lifestyles.
the fact that people are poor isn't the fault of the rich you should understand that. some people were poor but had rich mind/ideas and that's the difference
Re: Davido Opens Social Media Account For His #2million Dog by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Is Proof That A Youth Can Be President & Still Fail -Davido Agree / Nigerians React After These Tiwa Savage’s New Boat Photos Surfaced Online / Ladies,lets Loose Our Breathe Over Anderson Cooper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.