Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish (3451 Views)

Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? / We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Arrewa: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlacla
OAMJ4

This fellow has been breaking NL rule 1 since morning. Derailing threads with different topics
I break rule for waking up to face your politicians who some of them are looting your region instead of developing your state??

In the north we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and working towards our problems... Why not accept you guys also have a problem and work towards your problem?? Why must you Blame other region for dragging Nigeria backward??

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Arrewa:
I break rule for waking up to face your politicians who some of them are looting your region instead of developing your state??

In the north we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and working towards our problems... Why not accept guy also have a problem and work towards your problem?? Why must you Blame other region for dragging Nigeria backward??

Create a thread for your northern development and stop derailing threads that have little to do with North with pictures from North.

Why not accept guy also have a problem and work towards your problem

What was this thread about if not for admitting our problems or do you have comprehension issues?

Both your comments and pictures are incoherent to the topic at hand.

So stop derailing this thread

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Arrewa: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Create a thread for your northern development and stop derailing threads that have little to do with North with pictures from North.

What was this thread about if not for admitting our problems or do you have comprehension issues?

Both your comments and pictures are incoherent to the topic at hand.

So stop derailing this thread
the thread has so much to do with I posted...

Many of you think that the north is a desert... You keep blaming the north for everything while your politicians keep doing do do... Go to some northern state and see good governance

Have you been to aba and some part of Ebonyi? Why not fight for your people instead of carrying northerners for head...

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Tell me exactly what Jonathan achieved during his 5 years as a president that you expected sane people to still vote for him?

Politics is a game of interest. That the person your region supported lose in the election shouldn't be our headaches. He, Gej could have played this game well when he had the opportunity. And btw, he moved on long time

And please don't tell me he was rigged out cos that will make him more dumber if an incumbent could be rigged out like that.

My region has been showing interest in 2023 for years now.. I wouldn't want to be a saboteur towards the course of my region.. So amma stick with any reputable candidate contesting from my region.

We are expecting you SE to also stick and campaign for who ever represent and let meet at the poll

Is that too hard?
Bla bla bla ...u supported the failure call buhari for your regions interest ....

South east and south south would support a northern candidate for our own interest

Is that too hard to get ....stop calling for south to fight for power to be zoned to south ...there is nothing like zoning or south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Arrewa:
the thread has so much to do with I posted...

Many of you think that the north is a desert... You keep blaming the north for everything while your politicians keep doing do do... Go to some northern state and see good governance

Have you been to aba and some part of Ebonyi? Why not fight for your people instead of carrying northerners for head...

Do you really understand what incoherent mean?

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bla bla bla ...u supported the failure call buhari for your regions interest ....

South east and south south would support a northern candidate for our own interest

Is that too hard to get ....stop calling for south to fight for power to be zoned to south ...there is nothing like zoning or south

You see una life outside? When did SS tell you people they are supporting Northern candidate?
Of what benefits is for them when they can also have a shot as power supposed to return to Southern ( Any region) Nigeria by 2023 .

Just because you guys are cowards to give presidency a shot does not make others so.

We are waiting for where the pulling them down syndrome would lead your people to.

Remember Azikwe bluntly rejection to secession clause, na who dey chop the koboko of it now?

Make it Sha no too late before you guys will come back to reality and catch up with real politics

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

You see una life outside? When did SS tell you people they are supporting Northern candidate?
Of what benefits is for them when they can also have a shot as power supposed to return to Southern ( Any region) Nigeria by 2023 .

Just because you guys are cowards to give presidency a shot does not make others so.

We are waiting for where the pulling them down syndrome would lead your people to.

Remember Azikwe bluntly rejection to secession clause, na who dey chop the koboko of it now?

Make it Sha no too late before you guys will come back to reality and catch up with real politics
Same way Yoruba's were cowards in 2015 and 2019 ....

As for south south not everyone is as greedy for power as Yoruba's ..Edwin Clark and other leaders of south south have spoken over n over again

Do your think stop calling for people u betrayed

In your small mind south south are so foolish they would vote for u after u guys moved against their interested in 2015 ...see this one ...no p

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

South east is even the worst. The first set of persons to destroy Peter Obi's aspiration were the easterners. But for greed and share stupidity, South east would be Senate President today. smh
South east would be senate president today if not for greed explain

2 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Same way Yoruba's were cowards in 2015 and 2019 ....

As for south south not everyone is as greedy for power as Yoruba's ..Edwin Clark and other leaders of south south have spoken over n over again

Do your think stop calling for people u betrayed

Nobody is falling for una emotional blackmail.. Only non Nigerians are not allowed to contest an election in the country

2023 presidency is up for grap for southern regions..

As una SE Don reach conclusions of being second fiddle, we can only wish you all the best.

We are expecting you people also to wish us the best in 2023 presidency trial.

2 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is falling for una emotional blackmail.. Only non Nigerians are not allowed to contest an election in the country

2023 presidency is up for grap for southern regions..

As una SE Don reach conclusions of being second fiddle, we can only wish you all the best.

We are expecting you people also to wish us the best in 2023 presidency trial.
There is no zoning north is allowed to contest too na ...shay only none Nigerians are not allowed to contest why are u wishing for it to be zoned to southern Nigeria

There is no more zoning uncle ,east would contest ,north would n south west too ...

There is no Kore zoning

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by MansoryMX(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
Ask me why
This is not an insult but fact. 2023 no far again

We are the ones that always use our own hands to pull down the very few persons we have in government, only to start blaming hausa/fulani thereafter of nepotism. Its not nepotism when u are the one rejecting power.

We succeeded in removing kemi adeosun say she no serve nysc blabla. Newsflash how many of the northern elite actually go for nysc. Show me bubu nysc picture or kyari or mamman's nysc certificate. Now that u succeeded how did the north reward u? Kemi is gone and today a nice fulani lady is finance minister. Still the same foolish southerners jubilating that oshiomole has been removed. Mumu people. Use your brain for once. All things being equal APC will produce the next President, VP, Senate, HOR etc. And the very few hands u have that can secure some of the juicy posts for the south are whom u are hell bent on destroying. Kontinuuu

OK, Oshiomole will go, Tinubu will go, Fashola is already out, who else does the south have Such a pity. Educated mumus grin grin

The Yorubas are the problem of this country. Everyone knows the Northerners agenda. Hold a meeting with yorubas about 2023 and they will still betray you for a cup of kuli kuli and Danquaya. Forget all those their Amortekun nonsense! They will still dance to the Northerners come 2023. I can bet my balls. The SS and SE cannot defeat the North without the SW. All 3 region needs to come to an understanding which I don’t see so the North will definitely retain the presidency again from the look of things. As it stands, Oshiomole camp, Amaechi camp and that frog eye called Tinubu. All have been scattered

4 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

There is no zoning north is allowed to contest too na ...shay only none Nigerians are not allowed to contest why are u wishing for it to be zoned to southern Nigeria

There is no more zoning uncle ,east would contest ,north would n south west too ...

There is no Kore zoning

Nobody is stopping anyone from any region not to contest now.. Se Buhari and Atiku are not from same North ni?

Are Moghalu and Mrs Obie not from SE even though Peter Obi was on ballot as Pdp vice.

The zonings are withing the political elites not the masses but they elites always have the final say.. Go and ask Umahi, Obiano about the last presidential election

I will advise you to read more than this lines for future purposes

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is stopping anyone from any region not to contest now.. Se Buhari and Atiku are not from same North ni?

Are Moghalu and Mrs Obie not from SE even though Peter Obi was on ballot as Pdp vice.

The zonings are withing the political elites not the masses but they elites always have the final say.. Go and ask Umahi, Obiano about the last presidential election

I will advise you to read more than this lines for future purposes
Why do u n your brothers keep opening topics like this one

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why do u n your brothers keep opening topics like this one

This thread is a wake up call to Southerners in general.. Not ever related to 2023 .

Cos we always blame Northerners for our woes while our oppresors ( local politicians ) keep on raping us.

Dino might be from NC geographically but he is mostly supported by Southerners.. Like do we think at all?

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

This thread is a wake up call to Southerners in general.. Not ever related to 2023 .

Cos we always blame Northerners for our woes while our oppresors ( local politicians ) keep on raping us.

Dino might be from NC geographically but he is mostly supported by Southerners.. Like do we think at all?
Dino is very pro south ....

Who is more anti south than tho who removed Jonathan ...they are just getting pay back ...dont cry to us ...this is what comes with buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Dino is very pro south ....

Who is more anti south than tho who removed Jonathan ...they are just getting pay back ...dont cry to us ...this is what comes with buhari

Why are you people really bitter about 2015 election gan gan? I still don't get it.

Like was that the way you guys cared so much about Nigeria that you expected that ineffectual buffon to continue leading us? God forbid bad thing.

If 2015 election is repeated 100 times, majority of SW will vote for Buhari than GEJ.. So should in case you guys don't know that, add it to the our already southern betrayal.

We dun care

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by NGpatriot: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u didn't say this in 2015 when south west ganged up against Jonathan then shut up

You didn't say anything when Jona and his gang ganged up against the SW to marginalize the SW, insulted and abused their leaders?

Jona reaped what he sow.

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

You didn't say anything when Jona and his gang ganged up against the SW to marginalize the SW, insulted and abused their leaders?

Jona reaped what he sow.
OK the reward is here na face it don't call the rest of south

When south west was collecting all the post meant for south u didnt know ...now u want to talk

Face front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by APCHaram: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
allthingsgood:
Ask me why
This is not an insult but fact. 2023 no far again

We are the ones that always use our own hands to pull down the very few persons we have in government, only to start blaming hausa/fulani thereafter of nepotism. Its not nepotism when u are the one rejecting power.

We succeeded in removing kemi adeosun say she no serve nysc blabla. Newsflash how many of the northern elite actually go for nysc. Show me bubu nysc picture or kyari or mamman's nysc certificate. Now that u succeeded how did the north reward u? Kemi is gone and today a nice fulani lady is finance minister. Still the same foolish southerners jubilating that oshiomole has been removed. Mumu people. Use your brain for once. All things being equal APC will produce the next President, VP, Senate, HOR etc. And the very few hands u have that can secure some of the juicy posts for the south are whom u are hell bent on destroying. Kontinuuu

OK, Oshiomole will go, Tinubu will go, Fashola is already out, who else does the south have Such a pity. Educated mumus grin grin
[/s]

Yaribanza, when you were doing your own on Ngozi, GEJ and Madueke you didn't know abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Why are you people really bitter about 2015 election gan gan? I still don't get it.

Like was that the way you guys cared so much about Nigeria that you expected that ineffectual buffon to continue leading us? God forbid bad thing.

If 2015 election is repeated 100 times, majority of SW will vote for Buhari than GEJ.. So should in case you guys don't know that, add it to the our already southern betrayal.

We dun care
U guys that cared voted buhari ....how's is buhari better than Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Idc

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Far far better.. SA is currently sliding into recession even though they have no expectations from falling or rising of oil price, No BH, no Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Far far better.. SA is currently sliding into recession even though they have no expectations from falling or rising of oil price, No BH, no Fulani herdsmen
Show me a day since 2015 that south Africa economy ( GDP ) was bigger than our own ...show me get 10k ...u think I fall for that APC properganda we have been Africa top economy since 2013 ....nothing changed we only lost some of our growth but always remained number one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by oyatz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
You cannot prevent the North or ANY Geo-Political zone from attaining presidential powers. Every administration including the Buhari administration has expiry dates.

ALL Nigerians should have the capacity to become whatever they like including the president... it's a question of time, it will be like that.

mrvitalis:

Your actions giving power to the north is what we are paying for ...Igbo's could have worked with buhari in 2011 after he wrote and begged us to ...thats why he hates us even ...but we said no

But u small flirt with VP Yoruba's open lag

If u are sorry support south east for president else go m fight the north alone
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
oyatz:
You cannot prevent the North or ANY Geo-Political zone from attaining presidential powers. Every administration including the Buhari administration has expiry dates.

ALL Nigerians should have the capacity to become whatever they like including the president... it's a question of time, it will be like that.

So what's the essence of the topic

2 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by oyatz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

It is true that Buhari has performed poorly, however he is NOT the cause of the problems of Nigeria.

I am against Buhari because he failed to use the enormous goodwill that brought him to power to solve SOME of the problems of Nigeria especially in the area of SECURITY.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Show me a day since 2015 that south Africa economy ( GDP ) was bigger than our own ...show me get 10k ...u think I fall for that APC properganda we have been Africa top economy since 2013 ....nothing changed we only lost some of our growth but always remained number one

You people Sha like shifting goal post anyhow you like.. Same SA you guys have been bragging is better than Nigeria, now the table had finally turned, una tunes changed as well

3daful

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
oyatz:

It is true that Buhari has performed poorly, however he is NOT the cause of the problems of Nigeria.

I am against Buhari because he failed to use the enormous goodwill that brought him to power to solve SOME of the problems of Nigeria especially in the area of SECURITY.
Yoruba's want the whole south to unite n help them win the presidency for south
Same presidency they took away from south

There can never be unity without equity ...only an Igbo presidency can unite the south now ...its just n right

If the south west refuse to give up ...we repeats what they did in 2015 ...its simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by oyatz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

So what's the essence of the topic

The OP is one of the unnecessarily embittered young men on this forum who transfer the responsibility for their personal fortunes or misfortunes to the Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by mrvitalis(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

You people Sha like shifting goal post anyhow you like.. Same SA you guys have been bragging is better than Nigeria, now the table had finally turned, una tunes changed as well

3daful
U are the dumb fellow ...we have higher GDP than south Africa ....its just because of our population

Their GDP per capital is far better

U earn 10 million have 3 wife and 15 children ...
I earn 7 with 1 wife n 4 kids ...
Who earns more money u
Who lives better obviously me

Hope your myopic mind can comprehend now ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by helinues: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

U are the dumb fellow ...we have higher GDP than south Africa ....its just because of our population

Their GDP per capital is far better

U earn 10 million have 3 wife and 15 children ...
I earn 7 with 1 wife n 4 kids ...
Who earns more money u
Who lives better obviously me

Hope your myopic mind can comprehend now ?

Same analysis that was flawed yesterday.. Why giving birth like rat when you can not take care of them?

It all seems like most of una inspiration na from ochenja square meeting cos me wondering why majority of you people flawed analysis are same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri / Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria 2021 By IGR / EXCLUSIVE: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Was Jailed For Credit Card Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.