Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish (3462 Views)

Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? / We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by oyatz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's immaturity to assume that you can only make progress in life if a politician from your zone is the president. What a great fallacy!

Grab the opportunities around you to excel in life, impact positively to your community irrespective of whom the president is.

When it's time for elections, vote for your preferred candidate, whoever will win will eventually win. Que Sera Sera.

mrvitalis:

Yoruba's want the whole south to unite n help them win the presidency for south
Same presidency they took away from south

There can never be unity without equity ...only an Igbo presidency can unite the south now ...its just n right

If the south west refuse to give up ...we repeats what they did in 2015 ...its simple
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by hegelian: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Arrewa:
this is the backward north that has been dragging ndi igbo backward the earlier we wake up and hold our leaders accountable for our federal allocations the better for all of us... No region is dragging any region backward

southeast is always your problem and others like you... if they born you well attack the southwest, always looking for attachee...in all discussion, you guys must find a way to rope in the south east, the south eastern people must be an enigma

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

But south east is even the dumbest of all grin
Mind u am not SW

Stop deceiving yourself, the smell of ewedu on your skin can be perceived a 100 miles away. You yoruba think you are smart but seriously dumb.

There is a reason why Igbo-born politicians are getting elected in advanced countries like Poland, Italy, USA, Canada, etc. It is not magic, it is because of the principle of 'Biri kam biri'- (live and let's live), a republican principle that they known for, while you believe in winner takes all 'feudo-monarchical' system of yoruba politics.

2015 was the time for Southern Nigeria to unite and tell the North to go to hell, the SE and SS were already cemented in unity but SW felt they could depend on their pseudo-sophistication and outfox everyone else.

Unfortunately SW outplayed themselves and are now political orphans. In 2015, you won elections for the first time in your life as Nigerians and declared yourselves 'westerners' and no more southerners. The old threads are here if you dig properly you'll find them. Now you remember you are southerners? grin

Running across the Niger river to look for 'southern unity' in your greedy quest for 2023 presidency won't help you. You cannot always approbate and reprobate whenever you like for your own selfish reason.

There is only one way to cement southern unity- drop your toga of pride, campaign and clamour strongly for a presidency of South Eastern extraction since it is the turn of the south to produce one and the East have not tasted it since 1999. That is justice and equity. That's the only way to earn the trust of the SESS zone. If you can't do that, carry your pride on your head like amala and wait for the political battering you'll get in 2023.

The rest of the south fought for yoruba in 1999. It's your turn to fight for others but you think you are smart but others are donkeys? Na overcunny dey kill tortoise.

Cunnyman wey him cunnyness wan bury am. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Modarun(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Tell me exactly what Jonathan achieved during his 5 years as a president that you expected sane people to still vote for him?

Politics is a game of interest. That the person your region supported lose in the election shouldn't be our headaches. He, Gej could have played this game well when he had the opportunity. And btw, he moved on long time

And please don't tell me he was rigged out cos that will make him more dumber if an incumbent could be rigged out like that.

My region has been showing interest in 2023 for years now.. I wouldn't want to be a saboteur towards the course of my region.. So amma stick with any reputable candidate contesting from my region.

We are expecting you SE to also stick and campaign for who ever represent and let meet at the poll

Is that too hard?

They wont cos They don't have many Muslims amongst them to plead their case to the fanatic North when Yoruba Muslims start their campagne of lies against them. Everyone knows how Yorubas go that route when things even out. We saw it here on Nairaland during the 2019 elections. Atiku was choosen cos he has friends across the divide, Obi to help quench the Cris I of ipob in the East, plus their acumen in business to fix things, but no Tinubu part of Yoruba started thwir demonization exercise against Obi and Atiku instead of grabing that olive branch to settle the disunity.
SS or SE can ever trust y'all cos you have shown you only play politics of seclusion from this 5years in the mainstream. Imagine if the like of SS and SE in power before were like the South west in power now?. Stop asking the other south to meet you anywhere, they are smart and know where their butter is spread, and its efinately not on Tinubu Yoruba APC table.
Why are you angry nah? Shey una bragged that Tinubu made Buhari president why are you demanding SEast to drag with you when you have Tinubu to make himself or whomever he wants president?
Jonathan bleeped up and didnt do squat you say what did Tinubu and his boys in power now from South West do for the other Southern regions? You guys play politics of tribal interest from get go till now. Even smart Northerners are saying it openly. What did Fashola do for North East? How about North central? They are only work for their region, even the North West can point to anything to show. So Bros carry your load by yourself. We know how Tinubu underhand moves made sure no SEastern man in APC got any serious post. Only his boys can emerge, now you want people to support him to do what to further strangulate whatever remains of the South? From. contracts to Jobs only your people, which was not so during PDP, cps things were shared fairly. Even Okorocha that fought for APC and begged for Deputy Senate President, it was Tinubu via oshomhole that shut him down. Uzur Kalu majority leader quest nko? Same thing. Now you want their kins to support? Clowns.
Even on the sufferings and killings the Tinubu section of Yorunas are they ones leading the tale of lies and propaganda to dilute the truths. do you know how pained I am coming from the Where these killings are done? Lying that no such thing exist s.
So as at now you are at the mercy of the North, who majourity feel Buhari wasted their chance and wanta a refund. Cos there is nothing to show for their support. Just pray that voices from there don't constitute into a movement cos the tsunami that will sweep your pay master Tinubu away, with be on coke. Not even Lagos go dey him hand.
By then the rest of Nigeria, Tinubu and co have been sidelined I mean the NCentral, North East, South South, South East and parts of North West will feed South West that cold supper they ve been shoving down our throats the last 5years. Be ready.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by junketer(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Tell me exactly what Jonathan achieved during his 5 years as a president that you expected sane people to still vote for him?

Politics is a game of interest. That the person your region supported lose in the election shouldn't be our headaches. He, Gej could have played this game well when he had the opportunity. And btw, he moved on long time

And please don't tell me he was rigged out cos that will make him more dumber if an incumbent could be rigged out like that.

My region has been showing interest in 2023 for years now.. I wouldn't want to be a saboteur towards the course of my region.. So amma stick with any reputable candidate contesting from my region.

We are expecting you SE to also stick and campaign for who ever represent and let meet at the poll

Is that too hard?
you are right bro, Jonathan did nothing and you decided to go with buhari and now 5 years later, buhari is the messiah that you people sent to make nigeria the poorest nation on earth.
And you are right again, there is nothing holding the igbos back from having an igbo candidate in 2023 but that is not our endgame. The north will continue to rule nigeria until the yorubas stop being puppets to the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Yaribanza, when you were doing your own on Ngozi, GEJ and Madueke you didn't know abi

Haha..Bishop ma man.

I don't know if yorubas have a deity that tells them that they are wise while others are foolish. grin

There was no Eastern or SSner minister the yorubas didn't slander, smear, insult during GEJ's time. Just because of their tribe.

Only yoruba minister Adeshina was good others were bad and incompetent according to them. Na dem get sense pass grin

When it was their turn to swallow their own drug, they start complaining of how the south didn't rally round kemi adeosun the certificate forger.

Just close your eyes and imagine it was Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that was caught with forged certificates. Just imagine it for a second. I bet my scrotal sac, yorubas will run commentaries on the scandal everyweek. We will not hear the last of it.

Infact they'll be writing myriads of letters to the world bank, UN, FG to ensure she pays back all the salaries she earned years before.

Listen, one may think I hate them, but I don't. My best friend is yoruba from childhood days, socially they are best people to relate with it. But politically, they can be very toxic, I think it's because of the pseudo feudo-monarchical system they've practiced for centuries which the rest of the republican south finds very toxic.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Iceberg3: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
Ask me why
This is not an insult but fact. 2023 no far again

We are the ones that always use our own hands to pull down the very few persons we have in government, only to start blaming hausa/fulani thereafter of nepotism. Its not nepotism when u are the one rejecting power.

We succeeded in removing kemi adeosun say she no serve nysc blabla. Newsflash how many of the northern elite actually go for nysc. Show me bubu nysc picture or kyari or mamman's nysc certificate. Now that u succeeded how did the north reward u? Kemi is gone and today a nice fulani lady is finance minister. Still the same foolish southerners jubilating that oshiomole has been removed. Mumu people. Use your brain for once. All things being equal APC will produce the next President, VP, Senate, HOR etc. And the very few hands u have that can secure some of the juicy posts for the south are whom u are hell bent on destroying. Kontinuuu

OK, Oshiomole will go, Tinubu will go, Fashola is already out, who else does the south have Such a pity. Educated mumus grin grin

The yorubas are mostly to blame.
They merged their popular ACN with the conservative and unpopular CPC and gave the presidency to the north and settled for the position of the "mere commissioner" and here we are today!

They blame and keep blaming GEJ for sidelining them during his tenure but their tin god, tinubu,was actually the one who conspired with the north at the HOR 2011 and benched the PDP woman and made Tambuwal speaker instead.
Not too long ago,they came out with"otoge'' in Kwara and kicked out a whole senate president,Saraki (who is more Yoruba). But today,the senate president is NOT from Kwara but from the north east. How dumb can the otoge people and the sw be!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by allthingsgood: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iceberg3:

The yorubas are mostly to blame.
They merged their popular ACN with the conservative and unpopular CPC and gave the presidency to the north and settled for the position of the "mere commissioner" and here we are today!

They blame and keep blaming GEJ for sidelining them during his tenure but their tin god, tinubu,was actually the one who conspired with the north at the HOR 2011 and benched the PDP woman and made Tambuwal speaker instead.
Not too long ago,they came out with"otoge'' in Kwara and kicked out a whole senate president,Saraki (who is more Yoruba). But today,the senate president is NOT from Kwara but from the north east. How dumb can the otoge people and the sw be!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

You are kind of confusing issues, facts and imagination
what did u mean by kicked out a whole senate president,Saraki ?? Last i checked saraki was never really in APC. Dis APC make him senate president abi u have selectively decided to forget the coup he plotted Someone that claimed to be in APC yet gave deputy senate president to opposition?? Haba

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by allthingsgood: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
PicLtd:

Stop deceiving yourself, the smell of ewedu on your skin can be perceived a 100 miles away. You yoruba think you are smart but seriously dumb.

There is a reason why Igbo-born politicians are getting elected in advanced countries like Poland, Italy, USA, Canada, etc. It is not magic, it is because of the principle of 'Biri kam biri'- (live and let's live), a republican principle that they known for, while you believe in winner takes all 'feudo-monarchical' system of yoruba politics.

2015 was the time for Southern Nigeria to unite and tell the North to go to hell, the SE and SS were already cemented in unity but SW felt they could depend on their pseudo-sophistication and outfox everyone else.

Unfortunately SW outplayed themselves and are now political orphans. In 2015, you won elections for the first time in your life as Nigerians and declared yourselves 'westerners' and no more southerners. The old threads are here if you dig properly you'll find them. Now you remember you are southerners? grin

Running across the Niger river to look for 'southern unity' in your greedy quest for 2023 presidency won't help you. You cannot always approbate and reprobate whenever you like for your own selfish reason.

There is only one way to cement southern unity- drop your toga of pride, campaign and clamour strongly for a presidency of South Eastern extraction since it is the turn of the south to produce one and the East have not tasted it since 1999. That is justice and equity. That's the only way to earn the trust of the SESS zone. If you can't do that, carry your pride on your head like amala and wait for the political battering you'll get in 2023.

The rest of the south fought for yoruba in 1999. It's your turn to fight for others but you think you are smart but others are donkeys? Na overcunny dey kill tortoise.

i am not and can never be yoruba. Let that sink in your skull!!
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by allthingsgood: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Yaribanza, when you were doing your own on Ngozi, GEJ and Madueke you didn't know abi

SAI BABA TILL 2055 grin grin
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

i am not and can never be yoruba. Let that sink in your skull!!

Tell that to the birds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

SAI BABA TILL 2055 grin grin

Make it 4056. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by 9japride(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Jack500: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Is that too hard?

Lolz, stop preaching to them, they know they can't win, u think they are called 5% for nothing.

They should keep their useless support, we dont need it in 2023, yet Yoruba will still win.

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by horsepower102: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

Stop derailing threads with only few beautiful places in North while 85% is a slum.

Stop or you might be reading from the side bar.

95% sef. Use google maps to see the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Collins4u1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
Ask me why

We are the ones that always use our own hands to pull down the very few persons we have in government, only to start blaming hausa/fulani thereafter of nepotism. Its not nepotism when u are the one rejecting power.

We succeeded in removing kemi adeosun say she no serve nysc blabla. Newsflash how many of the northern elite actually go for nysc. Show me bubu nysc picture or kyari or mamman's nysc certificate. Now that u succeeded how did the north reward u? Kemi is gone and today a nice fulani lady is finance minister. Still the same foolish southerners jubilating that oshiomole has been removed. Mumu people. Use your brain for once. All things being equal APC will produce the next President, VP, Senate, HOR etc. And the very few hands u have that can secure some of the juicy posts for the south are whom u are hell bent on destroying. Kontinuuu

OK, Oshiomole will go, Tinubu will go, Fashola is already out, who else does the south have Such a pity. Educated mumus grin grin

All these people you mentioned, how are they helping the lives of the southerners? Instead they are dancing to their tune for selfish reward. They should get out already.

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Arrewa:
I break rule for waking up to face your politicians who some of them are looting your region instead of developing your state??

In the north we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and working towards our problems... Why not accept you guys also have a problem and work towards your problem?? Why must you Blame other region for dragging Nigeria backward??

I support you on this....

But Naija must divide

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Arrewa:
I break rule for waking up to face your politicians who some of them are looting your region instead of developing your state??

In the north we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and working towards our problems... Why not accept you guys also have a problem and work towards your problem?? Why must you Blame other region for dragging Nigeria backward??

Your people looted this country to asphyxiation. There is no billionaire in the north who is not linked with nigeria's stolen wealth. None!

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Gallagher01: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You didn't say anything when Jona and his gang ganged up against the SW to marginalize the SW, insulted and abused their leaders?

Jona reaped what he sow.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by orunto27: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Southerners are not Dumb but we are not CONSCIENTIOUS..

The Igbos that are slightly more conscientious in the South are very skewed to money making.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Ahmeduana(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Did this fucking idiot remember to say this when they are ganging up against Jonathan a fellow southerner! undecided undecided embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Duru1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
Ask me why

OK, Oshiomole [/b]will go, [b]Tinubu will go, Fashola is already out, who else does the south have Such a pity. Educated mumus grin grin

You destroyed your pretense for equity with the bolded. It seems southerners will remain valuably educated if the names you stated have a shot ath the governance. You are delusional to a fault.

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Duru1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u didn't say this in 2015 when south west ganged up against Jonathan then shut up

Do not pay any mind to the loser. He probably spearheaded the call for the removal of Stella Oduah as the Nigeria's minister of aviation.

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Gandollaar(f): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:

You people Sha like shifting goal post anyhow you like.. Same SA you guys have been bragging is better than Nigeria, now the table had finally turned, una tunes changed as well

3daful
Answer the question and get 10k Simpu.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by LegendHer0: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
PicLtd:

How many time are we going to tell you people that your vote is inconsequential?

SW don’t need you for anything. Your region have been systematically handicapped after the civil war never to be able to decide who rules the country. The earlier you know the better for you.

The victory you receive in your coalitions with the North during the earlier days was because the SS always vote in agreement with you during those years. However times are changing, check the 2019 election result and you will know the SS already moved on. Systematically you are gradually turning to an island.

The SS are still more important than you guys in politics in Nigeria. You better get that into your brain.

No coalition of the North and SE can beat Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

I repeat no coalition. Even if you like, create a sultanate position for the North in Igbo land, it won’t stop Yoruba glory.

You’re all ants, you have no weight!!
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Iceberg3: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

You are kind of confusing issues, facts and imagination
what did u mean by kicked out a whole senate president,Saraki ?? Last i checked saraki was never really in APC. Dis APC make him senate president abi u have selectively decided to forget the coup he plotted Someone that claimed to be in APC yet gave deputy senate president to opposition?? Haba

That's typical of you yorubas,you are fond of settling family issues in public,in the sight of strangers,more like washing your dirty linen in public.
Do you think the hausas will ever do such a thing!?
Do you think if Saraki were a core northerner and was kinda stubborn to them,do you think the north will kick him out, regardless of his party affiliation,and allow a southerner to occupy his exhalted position,such position as a whole senate President?! The north will never do that. Only you betraying yorubas can do such an abominable thing just like you did to GEJ.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by Iceberg3: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
LegendHer0:

How many time are we going to tell you people that your vote is inconsequential?

SW don’t need you for anything. Your region have been systematically handicapped after the civil war never to be able to decide who rules the country. The earlier you know the better for you.

The victory you receive in your coalitions with the North during the earlier days was because the SS always vote in agreement with you during those years. However times are changing, check the 2019 election result and you will know the SS already moved on. Systematically you are gradually turning to an island.

The SS are still more important than you guys in politics in Nigeria. You better get that into your brain.

I repeat no coalition. Even if you like, create a sultanate position for the North in Igbo land, it won’t stop Yoruba glory.

Just look who's talking!!!
You like your fingers into someone's eyes,he later recovers,now expect that same person to open his eyes to you again,huh?!
Don't ever in your life mention SS again!!!!!!

I'm SS and if you think we have forgotten how you abominable southerners worked against GEJ in favour of the evil north then you have another thinking coming fast!

You worked against a south southerner and now you expect same SS to work for you,is that how life is?!
The guy you qouted spoke the truth and we all know how bitter it is to you yorubas,but who cares. If the south will not unite and support a SE or SS person then the north must continue to rule, period.

There shall be no peace for the wicked and deceitful.

1 Like

Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by LegendHer0: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iceberg3:

Just look who's talking!!!
You like your fingers into someone's eyes,he later recovers,now expect that same person to open his eyes to you again,huh?!
Don't ever in your life mention SS again!!!!!!

I'm SS and if you think we have forgotten how you abominable southerners worked against GEJ in favour of the evil north then you have another thinking coming fast!

You worked against a south southerner and now you expect same SS to work for you,is that how life is?!
The guy you qouted spoke the truth and we all know how bitter it is to you yorubas,but who cares. If the south will not unite and support a SE or SS person then the north must continue to rule, period.

There shall be no peace for the wicked and deceitful.

Lol. The SS right.

You don’t know anything bro. You are just one of the SS. They already moved on you know.

Check the 2019 votes and you will see that the SS is not that toxic to APC. I don’t believe in emotional tantrums and I only deal with real politics.

An Osinbajo and El-Rufai on the ticket for APC will get nothing less that 30-35% of the votes from the SS. Even Buhari with all his waning popularity got that figures in the SS in 2019, so I can’t buy shake my head at your ignorance of politics.

The only exception to the above percentage is if an Igbo man is on the ballot in 2023 which is not possible going by the current political trend.

Again, the SW is not sorry for voting against Jonathan in 2015 because he was a failure. We voted him in our majority in 2011 even with the fact that we are majorly ACN. Tinubu supported him then, what did he paid the Yorubas back with? Abuse and marginalization.

Sit back, relax and God keep us all till 2023 and beyond, you will all keep a portrait of a SW president in your offices and establishment.

It’s not bragging, it’s the reality!
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by allthingsgood: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iceberg3:

That's typical of you yorubas,you are fond of settling family issues in public,in the sight of strangers,more like washing your dirty linen in public.
Do you think the hausas will ever do such a thing!?
Do you think if Saraki were a core northerner and was kinda stubborn to them,do you think the north will kick him out, regardless of his party affiliation,and allow a southerner to occupy his exhalted position,such position as a whole senate President?! The north will never do that. Only you betraying yorubas can do such an abominable thing just like you did to GEJ.

You see your problem is are obsessed with fantasies and ridiculous lies. Was it not that voted him out or kwara people Btw gej was a dunce and the worst president ever.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by ZZ22: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2020
The 2019 vote Buhari for SW presidency in 2023 by Fashola and Osibanjo is still fresh in our mind.
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by PicLtd: 3:25am On Mar 06, 2020
LegendHer0:

Daydreamer, the SS will vote you? The SESS voting bloc is very much intact to yoir chagrin that is. There is nothing you and I can do about it. Culturally and politically, the 2 regions are contigous and free from contamination.

Osinbade that couldn't win his polling unit in 2019 na your hope?
Re: We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish by LegendHer0: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:

Daydreamer, the SS will vote you? The SESS voting bloc is very much intact to yoir chagrin that is. There is nothing you and I can do about it. Culturally and politically, the 2 regions are contigous and free from contamination.

Osinbade that couldn't win his polling unit in 2019 na your hope?

I don’t deal in emotional tantrums. Even Buhari got >30-35% vote in the last election in the SS let alone someone like a credible Osinbajo.

Again Osinbajo will have at least 30-35% vote in the SS in 2023 if he contest with a Northerner in PDP. That is a fact!

I don’t dialogue with political neophytes so you can as well bring forth better argument and stop talking like a novice.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian News Stations Rejects Applicants, Says Their Accent Is Too Nigerian / Visa Ban: El-rufai Speaks As Over 10,000 Nigerians Sign Petition To Bar Him From / Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.