Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? (4666 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
Should I really believe I'm beautiful even though some people have told me I'm beautiful.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
, its mama again. grin cheesy
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by 190: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Thats my mama!!
my one and only mama
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
OP.
The ball is in your court . . . Play it the  way that suits you!
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
I don't get why I hardly get reasonable and helpful responses from Nairaland but do so from other foreign forums.

Guys, give me answers, I'm serious here.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
You just have to believe in what you are . . .Means nobody should decide for you!
Though sometimes it hurts when this comes out from a guy especially a beloved one . . . It's very hard to get over . . .But this is you! . . . . Just say to yourself . . . .I don't care bout what pple say bout or to me!
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by daduke2k(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
i once learnt dat there are 4 sydz 2 a person.
1. Wot u knw abt urself dat people knw abt u.
2. Wot u knw abt urself dat people dnt knw abt u.
3. Wot u dnt see in urself dat people do.
4. And lastly wot only God knws abt u.
Beauty is said 2 be in d eyez of d looker. Believ me every1 in diz lyf waz creatd unique, u nid nt listen 2 anybody 2 tel u abt ur uniquenes b4 u can bliev it urself. My two centz.

1 Like

Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
From the pics you had in your profile a while back, I think you gorgeous mama-gee.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by martho(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
let's see ur pic.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
obviously you are preety. you just want a reassurance. eyyh wink
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by MurphyG1(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Which one among them is she? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by googles: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

mscheew
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
Murphy G:

Which one among them is she? undecided undecided
She's all . . . . . grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Seun(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2010
She's attractive. Most of the troublemakers on Nairaland are attractive.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by debosky(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2010
You're butt ugly - don't believe any of that crap about being 'beautiful'. That word doesn't go at all with mama-gee.

Advice given - thread over. cheesy
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Bella87(f): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2010
Just look into a mirror and be honest to urself, if u fugly u go know (how worwor pikin go look reflection say hin fyne?)
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by googles: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2010
debosky:

You're butt ugly - don't believe any of that crap about being 'beautiful'. That word doesn't go at all with mama-gee.

Advice given - thread over. cheesy

#dead it grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2010
Bella87:

Just look into a mirror and be honest to urself, if u fugly u go know (how worwor pikin go look reflection say hin fyne?)
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Phate07(m): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2010

Just a matter of self-confidence, which Mama-gee seems to be lacking. undecided
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by 190: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2010
mama-gee you are beautyful

I suppose that aint the first tyme im telling you that
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by HTownEve(f): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2010
This mama gee sef.  She knows she is gorgeous.  She just wants to hear it over and over again.   grin
Build your self confidence girl.  There is something beautiful about all God's Creation.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2010
gorgeuos or fugly . . . . . undecided
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Phate07(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2010
190:

mama-gee you are beautyful

I suppose that aint the first tyme im telling you that

How about you make it the last time? undecided
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by HTownEve(f): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2010
D-sense:

gorgeous or fugly . . . . . undecided

LOL. Be nice. Gorgeous it is. grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Dsense(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Be nice and honest . .Fugly! grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by 190: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2010
HTown Eve:

This mama gee sef.  She knows she is gorgeous.  She just wants to hear it over and over again.   grin
Build your self confidence girl.  There is something beautiful about all God's Creation.

Yeah i guess she wants to hear it from nairalander's

directly, who knows this is her own small way of getting appreciated by nairalander's

esp during this festive period
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2010
Seun:

She's attractive. Most of the troublemakers on Nairaland are attractive.

i beg to differ, seun-san angry
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by HTownEve(f): 4:55am On Dec 21, 2010
190, Dat's sweet; you must be in the Christmas spirit. kiss
D-sense, you could emulate him else you won't get any gift from Santa or Father Christmas. grin
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by livedit(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
It doesn't matter if every guy/gal thinks you are attractive. There will always be mixed opinions about everyone. Because this is the real world, you have to face facts that not everyone will find you attractive. I'm not a lesbian and livedit is comfortable in herself to be able to admit it, but I think you are attractive young lady. Don't let what some people would say about you get you down. Somebody is always going to find something negative about somebody no matter how they look. We all were made in the image of God, therefore all of God's creations are beautiful. Later to what "man" say. There is always someone for everyone and somebody on this earth will find you attractive. So whatever, you have confidence in yourself to know you are beautiful and the stuff and keep on stepping. I'm a firm believer that if you don't have nothing good to say, then don't say nothing at all.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by MrCork3: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Should I really believe I'm beautiful even though some people have told me I'm beautiful.

Madam, ur not tooo Ugly, actualy. U are ok, ish wink
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by slap1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided

mscheew
No be small mscheew
. The snow must have freezed the pitiable remains of mama-gee's brain.
Re: Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? by kaymoney2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
mama-gee:

@ OP Can you post your pix here for easy assessment and evaluation instead of we going over and over to check it on your profile page cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed / Affordable Silky Kola For Sale CALL/WHATSAP 08030728324

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.