Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96358 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

I know your type,that guy will eventually have his way with you regardless of whatever advice you got here. You are a gold digger and this guy knows it. What interests you in this guy is his "nice ride and nice house". This is why he had no respect for you on your first visit and rough handled you !

Just be bold enough to come and make your confession here after ma nigga must have shone your congo as predicted.

Oloju kokoro !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by sexylassie2(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
KingEd:

What do u mean by BROKE Guys? Explain pls

mentally and financially broke as in broke, no future ambition(NFA).
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rubbish. I ate people coming here to narrate useless stories all in the name of seeking for advice.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by franchasng: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?
I so much love your scenes, very entertaining, you should consider penning down a romance thriller novel soonest, believe me, it will sell like fire cos you have got the skill and experience, and when you do, write about you and title it: "How He Rough Handled Me" and I will be your first customer, will also love to be one of your book launchers shocked shocked grin grin

Men and pussy, any man pussy no kill go reach 200yrs grin grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KingEd: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Oh. No future ambition. A guy can be mentally and financial ly broke yet have future ambition. What say you?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by franchasng: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy na una mouth go kill of una for Naija, Naija ladies kai grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by franchasng: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I know your type,that guy will eventually have his way with you regardless of whatever advice you got here. You are a gold digger and this guy knows it. What interests you in this guy is his "nice ride and nice house". This is why he had no respect for you on your first visit and rough handled you !

Just be bold enough to come and make your confession here after ma nigga must have shone your congo as predicted.

Oloju kokoro !
Please how is she a gold digger my brother na, haba!! angry angry

Is it a crime for a lady to accept to date a guy that drives a car or a rich guy Let's not turn this to wailing na, financially buoyant guys also deserve to be loved....they also deserve one night stands, friends with benefit, and all the fun......ladies must not date only broke guys to show that they are not gold diggers or to prove that she is a good girl na angry

You guys are spoiling market for financially buoyant guys and guys driving good cars.....not cool

All these bashing of ladies dating guys driving good cars are the reason most Nigerian ladies now reject or snub guys on cars, thinking it will make them appear as good girls but to the detriment of their happiness and future, ladies make una no mind guys oh, if you see a rich guy that come your way, accept him, if you meet a guy on ride don't reject him just to prove that you don't fall for a guy's money, no mind all these jibes online oh, at the end, its your cross to carry shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Yet in ur other 2 threads u were claiming to be having problems with ur bf because he was grieving his fathers death just last month and here u are writing that u have not had a relationship for 7 months.

Fake account

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by emeksdonalds(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
My dear,
Run for your life.. The dude is not serious in any way.. He just wanna have the cookie.... That’s a normal trend with we the guys.. Since u agreed to visit his house that once, he already thinks he can score on da next one.. To confirm it, his plan worked cos you’re already impressed with the neat house and car.. Don’t be desperate cos the moment he hit dat G... He’ll start acting like traffic light...

Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?[/quote]
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
Oga Davish222 I hail ooo. Ur answer always never ceases to amaze and amused me. U must have attended the international School of correct answers....nice one
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by sexylassie2(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
KingEd:

Oh. No future ambition. A guy can be mentally and financial ly broke yet have future ambition. What say you?

OK..that is what your motivational speaker told you

NFA full Nigeria
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by STAdom(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will not waste my advice
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Codyt(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
You spoke my mind bro angry
Tueeh!!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Na preeq he go take finish you. just go again

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Codyt(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
honestly. The guy is sex_starved...
After the first encounter, she should have learnt her lesson.
But will she ever?
Remember he has a nice car and a nice house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KingEd: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

OK..that is what your motivational speaker told you

NFA full Nigeria

I hope ur guy has a future. No disrespect
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
franchasng:
Please how is she a gold digger my brother na, haba!! angry angry

Is it a crime for a lady to accept to date a guy that drives a car or a rich guy Let's not turn this to wailing na, financially buoyant guys also deserve to be loved....they also deserve one night stands, friends with benefit, and all the fun......ladies must not date only broke guys to show that they are not gold diggers or to prove that she is a good girl na angry

You guys are spoiling market for financially buoyant guys and guys driving good cars.....not cool

All these bashing of ladies dating guys driving good cars are the reason most Nigerian ladies now reject or snub guys on cars, thinking it will make them appear as good girls but to the detriment of their happiness and future, ladies make una no mind guys oh, if you see a rich guy that come your way, accept him, if you meet a guy on ride don't reject him just to prove that you don't fall for a guy's money, no mind all these jibes online oh, at the end, its your cross to carry shocked shocked

I honestly get your points,they are so cool bro ! I just got annoyed by that line - "he has a nice ride and a nice house" and my question is what if the guy does not have those two ? The fact is that most of these girls can be so funny.

Trust me I met my wife in 1999 as a 300 Level University student and she was riding a brand new Nissan car then. It was given to her by her Dad. I was a nobody then,just an IT student with one state ministry. My point here is that it was a clear case of genuine love when we met as I was not having any " nice ride and nice house" then. And when I got to know her family,it did not change anything as I was not attracted to her father's wealth. Today,her parents are so proud of me because of what my God has done for us as a family through sheer hard work.

This is why I detest most of these nowadays girls with eyes for "nice ride and nice house" only. I am sorry,but majority of them are actually gold diggers !

3 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
foleskay:
Hahaha.. Some girls sef, After he rough handled you at the frst visit, you still had the got to go visit him again I guess because u like his house and ride. The guy has ntn to offer you apart from dick, he's a gigolo. Use your head. Your nxt visit wil be brutal, you won't excape his bleeping.
By the way, what's dry humping??
www.google.com
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by marvelous000: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd have rough handled you too grin You say you want a serious relationship & yet you're dodging his calls on purpose, by your own admittance. What are you hoping to achieve with that? He probably thinks you're a game player & is acting accordingly, going by the energy you're putting out.

Lastly, you're sending this guy mixed messages. He groped & fondled you on the 1st day you spent time together & yet you agreed to meet up with him again. Do you know what that tells him? That you liked it or you wouldn't have gone for round two & three when he's misbehaved previously. If you wanna send a point home, be direct about the things you don't like & follow through with action, so they know you mean business.
Sorry XhosaNostra. You talk like a mature intelligent lady diametrically different from the sad lot we've to put up with here. are you in your 30s

Do excuse my stereotypical curiositywink

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by mytalentlyng: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
I bet you the next time you visit this guy, he will rape you.
The signs are clear, what else do you want at least a decent guy will control himself around you at first visit
This is one of the guys that are normally out of their senses whenever they see a lady.

So take your time, pray very well and be wise if not you will have yourself to blame.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Davash222(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Oga Davish222 I hail ooo. Ur answer always never ceases to amaze and amused me. U must have attended the international School of correct answers....nice one
Lol. I hail chief.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Unrated900(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

She keeps following him everywhere
Yet she keeps declining
My guy keep trying she will open up at last.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Sommydisaster(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
There's this favourite quote OG's says "if she let me fvck then she's trustworthy"

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread " we deal on smart tvs and sound bar"
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
CosmicJames:

The op is also sex starved.
Even she wanted it badly.
But the fear of being used and dumbed won't let her
brilliant!!! I love intelligent replies and this is one. Different angle smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
thats what you get when you re desperate to get a man.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by franchasng: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I honestly get your points,they are so cool bro ! I just got annoyed by that line - "he has a nice ride and a nice house" and my question is what if the guy does not have those two ? The fact is that most of these girls can be so funny.

Trust me I met my wife in 1999 as a 300 Level University student and she was riding a brand new Nissan car then. It was given to her by her Dad. I was a nobody then,just an IT student with one state ministry. My point here is that it was a clear case of genuine love when we met as I was not having any " nice ride and nice house" then. And when I got to know her family,it did not change anything as I was not attracted to her father's wealth. Today,her parents are so proud of me because of what my God has done for us as a family through shear hard work.

This is why I detest most of these nowadays girls with eyes for "nice ride and nice house" only. I am sorry,but majority of them are actually gold diggers !
Oh okay, I see your point now....maybe I didn't read where she highlighted that the guy has a nice car and house cos I just read the title, first line and jumped to comments as always shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are right that most of our ladies of today have suddenly developed love for material wealth, I don't really blame them though cos we now live in a capitalist world.

Wise ladies will always make wise decision that will shape their future positively, while the unwise ones will continue making stupid decisions and choices that will affect their future and there is nothing our ranting or counsels or whatever would do to change that here sadly lol, so let's not knock job for the rich and financially buoyant guys cos they too deserve to be loved (fake or real), they deserve one night stands and hot sessions too shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by franchasng: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
mytalentlyng:
I bet you the next time you visit this guy, he will rape you.
The signs are clear, what else do you want at least a decent guy will control himself around you at first visit
This is one of the guys that are normally out of their senses whenever they see a lady.

So take your time, pray very well and be wise if not you will have yourself to blame.
as if you won't fvck her brains off if you were the guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys and hypocrisy, if they are not the one doing the fvcking, it is wrong, they scream evil, kill him, but when a girl steps into their crib, they bring out their dagger to kill without mercy, we know all of una oh, kontinu grin grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by petitejolie(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
The truth is dat even the guy doesn't know wat he wants. The only thing in his head is to have sex before he can start thinking straight. But d issue is that after d sex and he starts thinking straight, his thoughts might not favour you. Hes a confused being. Better stay away from him
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nwaonyishi69: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Are you using nairaland to test your short story skills? Well, this is too childish.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Sotland: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope he doesn't leave in surulere? Lol

Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by sexylassie2(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
KingEd:

I hope ur guy has a future. No disrespect

He has, he just finished his MBA, we meet in ACCA class. He has been supportive of a strong headed woman like me.

God help all of you NFA.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Bbbwings: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd have rough handled you too grin You say you want a serious relationship & yet you're dodging his calls on purpose, by your own admittance. What are you hoping to achieve with that? He probably thinks you're a game player & is acting accordingly, going by the energy you're putting out.

Lastly, you're sending this guy mixed messages. He groped & fondled you on the 1st day you spent time together & yet you agreed to meet up with him again. Do you know what that tells him? That you liked it or you wouldn't have gone for round two & three when he's misbehaved previously. If you wanna send a point home, be direct about the things you don't like & follow through with action, so they know you mean business.

You're wise.
Groping from the first day. It is a red flag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.