Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (37399 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by donpapa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Judicial abuse
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by OJODEL10(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
who are to listen to... north is supporting you. obaseki see ypur life don't rejoice yet.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Sonoyom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Federal high court settings aside judgement of another federal high court, we have made mockery of every institution in this Animal Farm. But on the bright side this is something for the Zombies to masturbate on so as to relief their sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Spuggie: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Very very interesting
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Pedagogueeye: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
banhammy:
Nigeria judiciary is useless. They lack dignity
the judiciary is finished, Nigeria is gradually heading to Golgotha with what's playing out in the judiciary known as the last hope of the common man
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by aybabz101: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
All sectors including the mini-sector, the micro-sector and the tiny-atomic-nano-quark-sector of the entity called Nigeria is totally f*cked up
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
I swear Nigeria don high
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by DModeCntStopMe: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Look at what buhari has brought upon a struggling nation like Nigeria

It was bad in the past but its now worse and terrible under Buhari, Buhari has made Abacha, Idi Amin Dada, Omar Al Bashir, Babaginda etc...look like angels

Corruption and impunity flying left, right and center in the judiciary, legislature and even in the executive that is chaired by the deaf and dumb who claimed to be fighting corruption

No wonder our corruption index rose astronomically and also overtaking India as the world's poverty capital within 3 years buhari took over.

The worst is that there seem to be no messiah anywhere or end insight

Nigeria and Nigerians carry your cross, you brought this plague upon yourselves

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Only the court of appeal can set aside that ruling of yesterday.... A high court cannot set aside a judgement of another high court
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by judgementyard(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Am I happy?
Yeah!
Why?
I see troubles in the enemies camp, sooner or later this contraption will cease to exist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Kano high Court overturning Abuja high Court. Nigeria judiciary keep embarrassing herself.

Embarrassment is a polite word to be used on them...

Who Senior self!!... Stupid things... see how low the judiciary is... Now i understand why BABA continue to use them as table tennis ball.
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
APC going going going going ............
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Blitzerz: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
chinoxstock:
Confused nation..

But oshomole is an asset tho. Dude knows how to win elections..
Leading to massive loss of lives and burning of offices....

If that's what u call winning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by amaniro: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol I see people saying the judiciary is useless meanwhile they don't even know how it works. Two of them can keep countering their Ruling because they're of equal jurisdiction. The matter should be taking to a higher court to avoid problems. according to judicial precedence the two of them are allowed to do that because they're equal.

18 Likes

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by barnny(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin this country is a quack grin
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by amaniro: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Only the court of appeal can set aside that ruling.... A high court cannot set aside a judgement of another high court

A lower court cannot set aside a ruling of a higher court. The two court have the same jurisdiction they can set aside their ruling.

18 Likes

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ekestic1976(f): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:
If anyone ever thought it's gonna be easy to dislodge osho like that, the person must be a toddler in politics. He's got very strong backers within the apc in high places across the country. That's why I laughed when some neophytes were rejoicing in some quarters yesterday. It was a childish and premature celebration.

Neophytes like the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki! A more reasonable man would have kept his jubilation in the Other Room, just between him and the wife until issues became clearer!

11 Likes

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Banky16(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
God safe them
Dem for no aprove pmb loan request.
Oga for comot am from office .
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by AerialMapper: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Forum shopping!

Judiciary for sale!!!
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Lessel: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:
If anyone ever thought it's gonna be easy to dislodge osho like that, the person must be a toddler in politics. He's got very strong backers within the apc in high places across the country. That's why I laughed when some neophytes were rejoicing in some quarters yesterday. It was a childish and premature celebration.

I think the issue is whether a high court can upturn the judgement of another high court of justice. But what do I know!
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by gratiaeo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
It must be a sharia court

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
high court vs high court, the dullard has killed the country
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by chatinent: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okay o.
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lessel:

I think the issue is whether a high court can upturn the judgement of another high court of justice. But what do I know!
why not.. Are they not the same level, don't they have the same jurisdiction?

11 Likes

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by akilo1: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
We are in trouble with this kind of judges we have these days.justice go to higher bidder
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by kayusely70(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
You Tarka Me I Daboh You!

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by gratiaeo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lessel:

Yes
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lessel:

It's just politicians using the courts to out do one another.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Theoarhics: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Made in kano judgement. what do u expect from there. How can an equal court give different order on the same issue? Thought it was supposed to be a higher court that can overturn the earlier order. Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by MiseryIndex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Whatever.Bunch of hippies
Re: Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by harizonal123(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pedagogueeye:
grin Nigeria, Politicians now in full control of the judiciary. My court gives a ruling against my opponent, my opponent seeks the intervention of his own court which grants him a favourable ruling.
It's not a normal case being filed. It's an order being granted after application has been made stop an ongoing process pending the final outcome of an existing case. It is called an interlocutory injunction. I'm not a lawyer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 5-Floor Multi-Level Car Park In Onikan, Lagos / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.