Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked (2751 Views)

Enjoyment! Instagram Model Poses Naked On An Elephant's Back (Photos) / (photo) Lady Poses Naked On Boyfriend Birthday / Ghanaian Actress Salma Mumin Poses Naked With Fruits Strategically Placed (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Celebrityblog: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
A Celebrity albino model is excited to meet BBNaija star Tacha.

The Albino model also shares nude photos. See photos after the cut....

Sharing video and pic with Tacha, the model who calls himself 'Tacha's First Son' wrote:

"My god mother @symply_tacha was determined to stay in the Big brother house till the grand finale. But the negative vibes and hate of some people who feel intimidated by her uniqueness wouldn’t just let the queen rest. Well am here to say that 89 days in the house wasn’t good enough. She didn’t go not to return with the bag � godmother had plans and vision to put in place. Even without winning you can see her determination. The Titans Collection is a perfect example. Tacha is the next richest woman in the whole of Africa. Destiny cannot be destroyed, it can only be delayed. The bags belong to us and we are going for it. I pledge to enter the big brother house and bring back the bag for my godmother. I ain’t going to win for me, am going to prove my love for my godmother. She deserves the money and the vision must remain. I am a TITAN� till death. Titans�� get ready we are bringing an unusual smile to the face of our queen. Note � this is no joke. .
.TACHAS FIRST SON�♥️
#BBNaija2020 "

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/02/Photos-Tacha-albino-fan-first-son-shares-nude-photos.html?m=1

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Davash222(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
This one is calling olosho his godmother Nothing Westlife no go see for empty street.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by chatinent: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg, has anyone seen an albino obituary before?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Plumville: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Weird understands weird. Good for them
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by makecash92: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Plumville:
Weird understands weird. Good for them
Just join
the WhatsApp group through the link in my signature to start earning #3500 everyday, seeing is believing.
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by sparog(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nawa ooh

This thing don tire me aswear
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Celebrityblog: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Eskimi Is Coming To An End / What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.