Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! (843 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! by lebete3000: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
I requested for a loan in the form of a salary advance around 2016 and had a debt of about 106k on my current account.

Due to subsequent financial challenges, I was not able to settle back the debt, not until May 2019, when I was then financially stable.

GTBank went into my savings account and recovered their money on the 14th May- #45,960 and then on the 28th May- #60,800; making a total of 106k therefore erasing my debts.

But ever since then, I keep on seeing -106k 9n my current account as if I haven't even paid a dime of what I owed.

And now they've started adding another number under my actual account balance of about 173k so it's like I have 2 account balance in my savings account which is the main 173k and then 66k as if they're trying to still debit me for the money I've already paid for!

The smaller image below is proof of my account statement for current account proving I've settled the debt I owed them. I don't understand what the fvck they're talking about again!

I won't hesitate to go through any length to tarnish their image should they try what they're trying to do.

I've been banking with you guys for almost 15yrs now. They shouldn't try this rubbish with me abeg!!!

I won't hesitate to switch!!!

Re: Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Go to the bank

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! by lebete3000: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
topcatking:
Go to the bank

Met them there already and they've sent a mail to my personal customer service, telling me to follow up from there, which I would.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Sure Ways To Monetize Your Writing Skills / Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve / The World's 12 Black Billionaires In 2020; 4 Are Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.