Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (56611 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by AdemolaA2: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes, it is.

Hehehehe ... savage !!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Hezmatosky: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
In fact "you have done well"
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Buffalo2(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
That car key no fit enter hin pocket abi? Nigerians and car key metality sha.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by unmask: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Onyi22:
So sad I don't know him
It happens....just like no one knows you or know me.....but if this many people appreciate him.....then you probably need to google him out

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by OttHin: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2020
This is fantabulous....
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Karrima: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2020
You're doing well
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I think so

Dangotesmummy why u dey rub the head of Babbanbura nah? You no wan mek e relax ni?
Naughty bunch
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Antoeni(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Iseoluwani: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
because he's always on big agbadas talking like an old sugar daddy

u sabi am well well.

very funny dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Iseoluwani: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Abeg is this the guy that said "Oluwa wetin dey occur" in one comedy like this?

na him
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Iseoluwani: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
Hezmatosky:
In fact "you have done well"
infact you have done very well

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by MikkieEl: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mr macaroni cheesy

ABI is he the one that shina peters sang for

Mr macaroni ewajegudi gudi,tobaje gudi gudi...... (I can't remember the rest of the line)

asheyaka bayi , olomoge kila gbe kilojuuoooo grin

Aswear Fuji songs can be hilarious cheesy
The singer should be Adewale Ayuba and not SSP

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by madgoat(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
KngGezy:
Is it only me that doesn't know him

So them never ban u for this place grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by drjprince: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
KngGezy:

obviously you were too busy clout chasing tongue and blaming your life's problem on an innocent mod

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by drjprince: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
hope4nigeria:
are you an alien?
he is
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Mcslize: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2020
njuwo:
This guy looks older than his age, if you know what I mean.

People do falsify their age just to go to NYSC. A friend of mine who is 33 cut down his age to 28 just to go to service. That's why you see so many persons older than 30 in NYSC camps.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by gospi: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2020
A FEMALE tutor is urgently needed at Victoria Island ,Adeola Odeku to teach two kids.
Pry 3 & Pry 5
Subjects :Maths ,English and Science .
4:00 - 6:30pm.
Mondays ,Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please the days are fixed and can not be changed .
Salary is 30k.
Please chat me up on whatsapp if interested.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by maximunimpact(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2020
njuwo:

Not really, his agbada and sugar daddy role made him appear older
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Charleschidera(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Ooin!!!

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Mcslize: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i use to see him as an elderly man in most of his comedy, but I senior him with 14years in NYSC oh, not in age sha

Hehehe not in age. We pretty understand that. But why do people falsify their age all in a bid to serve? If one is above 30, atleast he will be given certificate of exemption which is also equivalent to NYSC discharged certificate. I understand they all want to wear NYSC kaki and clothe. Can we say that's the main quest why people go all the way to falsify their age just to serve?
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word

And you have never said a word
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by santakris(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2020
What a costly mistake. This guy just laminated his certificate and render it useless.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by PicLtd: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
KngGezy:

We are together my brother.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Mr. What now??!... undecided
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by pode(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Ooin, I say Ooin, you are doing well
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Onyi22(f): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Useless paperwork

Macaroni ko, bitter lemon ni
E pain am
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by JoseRaji(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Onyi22:
So sad I don't know him
Sad for who tho? Because I doubt it's him.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by engrobidigbo: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Onyi22:
So sad I don't know him

ooin....i say ooin cheesy
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by eyinola: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2020
njuwo:
i am actually surprise to see him in Nysc uniform, this guy lives in my estate and i can say he is a mature man in middle or early 30S
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Fab06: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Ooin, I say oo in, you are doing well, NNkon shemi I!!!!!....���
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2020
MikkieEl:

The singer should be Adewale Ayuba and not SSP
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

Dangotesmummy why u dey rub the head of Babbanbura nah? You no wan mek e relax ni?
Naughty bunch
which head wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' / Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.