Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,333 members, 6,504,889 topics. Date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 07:57 AM

Alert Don Finally Land Oh...after We Had To Do This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alert Don Finally Land Oh...after We Had To Do This (432 Views)

This + Nysc Allowee. You Don Make Em / Who Don Receive August Allawee? / Allawee Don Show For January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert Don Finally Land Oh...after We Had To Do This by Uniquedee(f): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yes oh..it has entered...

We receive payment monthly this is apart from
�Profit made from sales

�Free bonuses we can sell such as free products and accessories

From march to July we are receiving lots of electrical and kitchen gadgets for free as rewara for building a business from home
Just with the use of our smart phone

Building a business with cosmetics.. Skin care products, fragrances, makeup etc

Let me list the awoofs from march to July

�March ending- salary, profit from sales, choose between a set of pots and two electrical gadgets (blender and electrical kettle), a free perfume worth 12k for free you can sell or use

�April ENDING-- SALARY, profit from sales, a free handbag and products worth 44860, a free perfume worth 14k to use or sell,

�MAY ENDING - Salary, profit from sales, choose two out of this four gadgets (standing fan, pressure cooker, rice cooker and blender)
, another free handbag with a product (foundation)

�JUNE ENDING --- Salary, profit from sales, choose between an AC or a Refrigerator

�JULY ENDING ---GET AN IPHONE FOR FREE, salary, profit from sales

I'm talking about a cosmetics company called ORIFLAME headquartered in Sweden and present in 66 countries of the world including nigeria

Luckily we have free registration for this month
Apart from your alawee and payment from your PPA you can start this business and earn part time

From anywhere with your phone, you can pave your way to financial independence

Since I finished service in 2018 apart from working with the fashion brand I'm in, I do this business part time and I don't have to wait for salary monthly o

I make profit and I get paid monthly.
Am not scared of loosing my job cause I have a source of income

In fact I intend to grow this business to when it pays me at least 500k monthly then I quit my Jon and face it full time

What do I get to enjoy?

�FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

�freedom and control over my time

�a chance to fulfil my dreams and help others do same

�Very soon I'll qualify for all expense paid trips both locally and international

�There are times I could be given two tickets for international trips this means I get to bring one family member along

�Access to quality organic skin care profits and glowing skin

And lots more..

To join us in this month of free registration please call or chat me up on 07031273039

Anyone can do it, man or woman..

Start building your dreams now..

Check my alert for February.. Where I work I'm paid 50k.

But after all the bonuses I enjoyed for February added to my profit from sales, my montjky payment is 6figure..this is good business

Doesn't interference with my job as I run it in my free time also with my phone anywhere I am

Would you like to join us?

Chatt me up today..we are ready to put you through and give you all tools and resources needed to run this business..we work as a team
Daily training available both offline and online
You're not alone

GET STARTES RIGHT AWAY..

PS: YOU can check the alert date...nothing sweet pass this alert o

Re: Alert Don Finally Land Oh...after We Had To Do This by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is it network marketing? Or do you help to sell products?.

(1) (Reply)

Publish Projects, Theses Or Dissertations For FREE / Edo Stream 2 B15¡ / Rivers State, 2015 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.