Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

What's she up to ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's she up to ? (4998 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Is She Using Me? / Guys, 3 Sure Signs She’s Using You For MUGU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Squillaci:

Why do you think you have a destiny at all? Or a good one?
If you believe you don't have a destiny fine
But im certain i came with a rare and authentic one
Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 2:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Ask her what she mean by those words. Her answer will give you answer to this your question.
I don't want to offend her it's too much of a question to ask.

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol... You've been testing since 2018 Abi... Continue
Young blood with good testing abilities and im proud to say I've been hitting one lady all through so you can equally call me a faithful furnicator

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by nervorum: 3:51am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:
My Gf came visiting today, we've been dating since late 2018...
Ever since we've been dating i don't think I've had any positive upliftment but I've always ignored it to be one of those hard trying times of life due to the fact that i have a hustler mindset so i cease to belive anything spiritual (but since 2018 my life has had a drastic change that i do question God what have i done wrong).
But something happened today that got me worried, I've been trying to keep it to myself but honestly i still keep thinking about what she said today.
The last time she came visiting she wore one of my vest when she was going and which she new quite well i have few cloths and I'm managing.
While we where making love i hit her so good and she spilled some words i heard correctly she said 'oh baby this is so good ah I'LL MEET PLENTY LUCK TODAY' those was her words when we where making love and immediatly i heard that i just stoped and slowed down.
When she was going she noticed the mood swing but i tried my very best to put up a smilling face because i was scared to ask her infact it's kind of stupid to ask her such, but i asked her about my vest and she told me since her coming to my place that day wasn't planned so she didn't come with it.
Guys I'm scared ever since this afternoon i' ve been reading articles online relating to people using someone glory or those kinda stuff.
Lease i forgot to mention this my girlfriend has been suportive financially in particular since 2019 up till date and she's not cease to stop.
There was a time things was so hard for me that she had to move in with me to my parents house (where she spent roughly a year) and she put up her best behaviour.
I feel she's the one for me and i want to marry her
But this issue today got me worried or am i the one just blowing it out of proportion.

You are deceived. She is not your problem. Your both destinies had longed been lost since you started living in sin. Both of you repent from immorality and run to Jesus for salvation and restoration.
Re: What's she up to ? by SavageResponse(m): 4:30am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:
Ever since we've been dating i don't think I've had any positive upliftment but I've always ignored it to be one of those hard trying times of life due to the fact that i have a hustler mindset so i cease to belive anything spiritual (but since 2018 my life has had a drastic change that i do question God what have i done wrong).
But something happened today that got me worried, I've been trying to keep it to myself but honestly i still keep thinking about what she said today.
The last time she came visiting she wore one of my vest when she was going and which she new quite well i have few cloths and I'm managing.
While we where making love i hit her so good and she spilled some words i heard correctly she said 'oh baby this is so good ah I'LL MEET PLENTY LUCK TODAY' those was her words when we where making love and immediatly i heard that i just stoped and slowed down.
When she was going she noticed the mood swing but i tried my very best to put up a smilling face because i was scared to ask her infact it's kind of stupid to ask her such, but i asked her about my vest and she told me since her coming to my place that day wasn't planned so she didn't come with it.
Guys I'm scared ever since this afternoon i' ve been reading articles online relating to people using someone glory or those kinda stuff.
Lease i forgot to mention this my girlfriend has been suportive financially in particular since 2019 up till date and she's not cease to stop.
There was a time things was so hard for me that she had to move in with me to my parents house (where she spent roughly a year) and she put up her best behaviour.
But this issue today got me worried or am i the one just blowing it out of proportion.

Women tend to say things during sex therefore her comments may have being innocent

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2020
crackkhaus:
Your intuition is your guardian angel, always pay attention to it especially when it's giving you signals regarding someone whom you have known for quite a while and should have fully trusted by now.

His guardian angel ddnt tell him not to shook pen!s inside someone that will use his glory in the first place....are u sure this one still has angel??
Re: What's she up to ? by crackkhaus: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

His guardian angel ddnt tell him not to shook pen!s inside someone that will use his glory in the first place....are u sure this one still has angel??
His guardian angel was probably on sabbatical when he started shooking her, but came back on time to save what is left of him from complete destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's she up to ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Op she's is using both
Well just kidding lol �
Those words she said are just the sign that you Bangladesh her very well
Just mere words don't take it too personal bro

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by zexy2030(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

So i should not test before i pay bah
Mtcheeww
I'm not those marry virgin kind of guy
If we are not sexually compatible we cant work a second
I wish all the guys ur sister dated were testing her before paying her bride price. what are you even paying for, SMH, mumu boy. some girls no just get sense.
Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Your own might be lost nah
Re: What's she up to ? by proclinician: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2020
One thing must kill a man damn it.

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2020
zexy2030:

I wish all the guys ur sister dated were testing her before paying her bride price. what are you even paying for, SMH, mumu boy. some girls no just get sense.
It's fools like you that end up divorcing due to sex related issue.
More so i didn't tell you i was testibg different waters, I've been faithful to her since late 2018
You can imagine a guy like me being that loyal & she's the one i intend to marry that's why i came to share my plight so if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute just shot the bleep up.
Re: What's she up to ? by GeneralPula: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

Never mind those people saying you’re this or that..

Follow your instinct, you’re the only one that fully comprehend what scenario that your into.

Bad/Good luck is damn real!!

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Same way guys use ladies to make money spiritually
Ladies are now using guys to make money spiritually
This is the true meaning of gender equality cheesy

I hail the babe
She sabi
Re: What's she up to ? by AfroKnight: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2020
This has to do with spiritual beliefs. If I talk now, some people will start fighting.
Re: What's she up to ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

Your own might be lost nah

Normally I should just ignore you.... but the truth is... if there’s really anything called guardian angel..u cannot have it...
if by some chance u have it.... u cannot hear it when it speaks to you cos your pen!s is the one ruling you life...I’m not insulting you cos I know u already feeling one-kind. The reason I said so is this.......For someone that believes in destiny and glory and the possibility that it can be used by another human being, u don’t seem like you care about your life and what u will become with the glory.... Cos if u actually do care, you won’t cum finish before worrying about the glory...
Re: What's she up to ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

If you want to be a holy man be holy, if you want to be worldly be worldly. Stop blaming the best thing that's happening to you now for your misfortune. Like someone said change/double your hustle

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by Kingsteve(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Oga àdé, you no superstitious reach me.... but this one is not an issue...the sex was just good. They say more more crazy stuff, this one she said isn’t even weird... u have not heard:

Yes...you are mine....mine alone...
U fvck me bad, I kill you, I kill you ( plenty times)
“me and you” x4
I’m dying...
You bastard, u did me strong thing( many times)
U ride me dirty....

Oga go and double your hustle....change career if u must.... but don’t blame the poor girl man

Add this to the list...

"You're so sweet oo, I won't leave you"

Finally, all na story!
Re: What's she up to ? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

I don't want to offend her it's too much of a question to ask.

What's hard there? Your girlfriend said somethin you don't understand during sex and you said its hard to ask. Which kind of man are you? Sisy men everywhere. At least ask her jokingly
Re: What's she up to ? by Newbielearner(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sorry. If I may ask, does she use waist beads?

Anyways, it's very possible she is. And it's possible it was the fun.

Why don't you stay away from such act (of sexual intercourse) with her or anybody for like 21days to 3months? Focus on creating or recreating your destiny. Then try to see the changes in your life. See her reaction as well. Maybe one thing your destiny needs is consecration in that area. I guess if you do it with another girl, you might have a similar intuition too.

Channel your sexual energy into creativity. Acquaint yourself with your creator and purity. Purity helps you to seek knowledge and innovate businesses. I bet it that you'd see a major difference. But if you go back and continue afterwards, life and it's opportunities might never take you serious again even if you consecrate again. So it's in your hands. Your destiny is in your hands.
Goodluck man.
Re: What's she up to ? by gbeseun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Do you have any glory at all?
So which one is she using.
Dont ho and hustle oo.
Re: What's she up to ? by Makavelli25: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
You never fvck gal to the extent she will be saying "i'm dying" yee motiku Haaa mummy you will hear them shout ya name like this "idowu oti ba be je" Yeee idowuuu ti pami o "olurngbo aye mi baje lo ni" My brother you never hear nothing
Re: What's she up to ? by OlawaleBammie: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
ralmix:

Just b careful

1 Like

Re: What's she up to ? by ralmix(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Newbielearner:
Sorry. If I may ask, does she use waist beads?

Anyways, it's very possible she is. And it's possible it was the fun.

Why don't you stay away from such act (of sexual intercourse) with her or anybody for like 21days to 3months? Focus on creating or recreating your destiny. Then try to see the changes in your life. See her reaction as well. Maybe one thing your destiny needs is consecration in that area. I guess if you do it with another girl, you might have a similar intuition too.

Channel your sexual energy into creativity. Acquaint yourself with your creator and purity. Purity helps you to seek knowledge and innovate businesses. I bet it that you'd see a major difference. But if you go back and continue afterwards, life and it's opportunities might never take you serious again even if you consecrate again. So it's in your hands. Your destiny is in your hands.
Goodluck man.
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr / I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics) / Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.