Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? (34673 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Exodora: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
DrObum:

Except it's a clothing company, and they need the employee to dress people up, she's mad for doing that.

I go comot her wig too, and ask her to design her hair to be like the wig.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Legendguru: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by olmoRoc: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
A lot of interviewers aren't actually intelligent, so I'll just pack my docs and leave. I've actually asked and retrieved my pictures and copies of my docs from two retards designated as interviewers.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by 77up(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2020
eleojo23:

Too many kids on this forum.
As in he sad
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ffo(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Beckysexy:

I'll just leave
Then you can also do same for a man, instead of sexually harassing him
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by NOL2dworld(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
May God heal U. grin

Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Sniper101(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
eleojo23:

Too many kids on this forum.

And yet the 'kid' got more LIKES than you did. grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Beckysexy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
ffo:

Then you can also do same for a man, instead of sexually harassing him
Ok smiley
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by eleojo23: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sniper101:

And yet the 'kid' got more LIKES than you did. grin
That buttresses my point. There are many of them cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / Engineering Firm In Vi Test / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.